Description
Reviewed, fixed, and approved.
Last Edited by Vegor
(Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:15 am) Post
Send private message   Reply with quote      
blackbird
Reviewer
01 Mar 2007

The interior does not fit with the exterior; it's too small.
This int is no connection with i3-3_Ind, but I3-3_Ind hasn't that extra part.
Post Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:25 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

remember map 2 detailing? Back then people fixed things as they found them and, if the claims needed a full redo, mentioned it to an admin and the claim ownership was changed.

Lets do it like this for map 3 'kay

The just man frowns, but never sneers. We can understand anger, but not malevolence - Victor Hugo, Les Miserables

The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power - Brutus, Julius Caesar

Fun is bad - Haplo
Post Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:41 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
RelinQ
01 Feb 2008

Does this claim need redoing? because from what I'm reading it shouldnt be under Finished.
Post Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:53 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

how about you check instead of just reading text

The just man frowns, but never sneers. We can understand anger, but not malevolence - Victor Hugo, Les Miserables

The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power - Brutus, Julius Caesar

Fun is bad - Haplo
Post Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:54 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
blackbird
Reviewer
01 Mar 2007

I have redone this claim a while ago.
Post Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:05 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

Revoked for repurpose.
Post Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:40 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

Unlocking. Blackbird has the first right to this, but I have not seen him in a while.
Post Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:41 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
blackbird
Reviewer
01 Mar 2007

Samir, I visit this forum from to time to time.

I'll try this one, but i don't know how much time it will take.
Should I use r-furn or rm-furn?
Post Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:41 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

Check the exterior to make sure there is no furniture to suggest otherwise, but I would go rm on this one.
Post Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:54 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
blackbird
Reviewer
01 Mar 2007

The interior is done. It's not a special one.
3 people live there: an elderly couple and one young son. The parents dislike and forbid alcolic beverages, but what about the son?
Post Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:16 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

Approving
Post Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:46 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  

The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group