i3-13-Ind

After an interior claim has been cleared by a review, the thread will be moved here. Discussion is still allowed.

Moderators: Seneca37, Lead Developers

Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus

i3-13-Ind

Post by Thrignar Fraxix »

Claim type: Interior
Claim ID: TR_i3-13-Ind (#504)
Faction: Indoril
Parent claim: TR_3-45-Ind (#1235)
Claimed by: 6plus
Files: TR_i3-13-Ind_6plus_3.esp; TR_i3-13-Ind_Thrignar Fraxix_1.esp

---

Almalexia 22,-30 Shipping Business specializing in temple freight. Office on top, worker's quarters in the middle and freight storage on the bottom.

Exterior in M3A6 http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?t=21206&start=360

#1 http://i.imgur.com/2SLNh.jpg
Vegor
Developer Emeritus

Post by Vegor »

Revoked. Mirabell hasn't been online in over 3 months and hasn't posted in a long time.
Colhir
Reviewer

claiming

Post by Colhir »

im interested in claiming this part but i dont really know what i have to do, is it just interior building and modding because i can do things like interior/exterior building but dialouge and quests i arnt too good on. email me with the details of what i need to do

tonymcaspurn1@hotmail.com
Sload
Developer Emeritus

Post by Sload »

Welcome to TR.

First, all you do is the interior. No NPCs or creatures.

Second, you wont be getting any replies by email. All will be posted here.

Third and finally, are you sure you can claim this? It's a very large interior and you should only claim it if you have a lot of interior practice.
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nabO_UXb6MM]This is not my life[/url]
Colhir
Reviewer

Post by Colhir »

i'm sure i can give it ago, interior making is my strongest point and if thats all im doing then no problems worrying about any extras like NPC's or quest making. if i all i have to do is design interiors for each building and furninsh them then i'd like to claim here. anyway your choice
Colhir
Reviewer

Post by Colhir »

i've downloaded all the maps and all the OoT stuff so i supose i could get started
Colhir
Reviewer

Post by Colhir »

well i'll have to ave a look at it 1st then i can get some ideas in my head, i'll build what ever needs building. is it just the one interior or a few like smaller houses and shop because thats what i presumed??
Aaron
Developer

Post by Aaron »

It's the big building labled F1 in the picture at the top of the topic. Really one of the largest buildings in Almalexia. I'm not sure what it's supposed to be, you should talk to whoever did the Almalexia exterior (I can't remember who) because I'm sure he had a plan for this building. Also, as it has a two-story entrance door, but there's no two-story entrance interior, you may want to wait on this until we've figured out whether we'll be revising the exterior to a one story door, or putting in a new mesh for a two story door interior.
Claims completed:
Yashazmus, Shrine of Mehrunes Dagon
Mzankh, Dwemer Ruin
Nchazdrumn, Dwemer Ruin
Sirrilas, Shrine of Mephala
Moriken, Abandoned Dunmer Stronghold
Old Necrom Morag Tong GH
Darconis Diamond Mine
Assorted other boring claims.
Colhir
Reviewer

Post by Colhir »

i could use the exterior door mesh inside and retexture it or just leave it as it is but i cant make any new meshes. i'll talk to hermit then and see what he had in mind then.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

The current trend set by Sniper and irritatingly recommended by me is to have the stairs and corridors run around the outside of the interior with the rooms themselves in the middle. This is what many have done with the gate towers etc but feel free to go wild with this one...a nice sweeping staircase perhaps :P
Sload
Developer Emeritus

Post by Sload »

The problem is that the exterior door is to big. And we found out what this is, this is the headquarters for the Ordinators. It has more interior space than one of Vivec's cantons, are you sure you can do that?
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nabO_UXb6MM]This is not my life[/url]
Colhir
Reviewer

Post by Colhir »

i can do it but it may take a long time. maybe a monthto finish and furning all of it, maybe you can recomend something smaller then.
Aaron
Developer

Post by Aaron »

You can take that long if you want to, even longer probubly, as map 3 interiors are far from finished. However as your first claim this is rather much, you might want to look at the other available almalexia claims for somthing smaller (all of them have a picture of the exterior linked to at the top of the claim topic, along with which building they are in the picture, numbered and occasionally lettered like this one).

If you do decide to take this claim, just try to match the interior to the exterior as best you can, keep in mind that it's the Ordinator HQ, as in, their main base in all of Morrowind as far as I know, which means a lot of sleeping space, maybe a training hall, an armory, lots of food storage in case of a seige, probubly some fancier living quarters for high ranking officers in the upper levels, a mess hall of some sort, possibly a small tribunal shrine, and maybe even a small library or somthing like that. Keep in mind this is a massive interior, the exterior seems to show that it's 6 to 7 stories above ground, and I'd bet on it having two levels of basements for food storage and maybe gear storage (training hall could be in a basement as well). Many cells overall, but it should also be well detailed. Yes, I would recomend taking somthing smaller as a first claim, but I started out ambitious when it came to TR myself, so I can't blame you if you want to attempt this.
Claims completed:
Yashazmus, Shrine of Mehrunes Dagon
Mzankh, Dwemer Ruin
Nchazdrumn, Dwemer Ruin
Sirrilas, Shrine of Mephala
Moriken, Abandoned Dunmer Stronghold
Old Necrom Morag Tong GH
Darconis Diamond Mine
Assorted other boring claims.
Colhir
Reviewer

Post by Colhir »

yeh i'll give it ago, and just because i'm new to here doesn't mean im new to modding
Hermit
Developer Emeritus

Post by Hermit »

Okay then, you get it. Have fun! :)

Use the OoT packages, no NPCs, no scripts, no _com items, only dunmer stuff, from the game, expansions, and OoT.

Granted. Happy modding! :)
Recommeded OoT packages:
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_OOT_Main.tar.gz (56.7 MB)
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_OOT_Main.esm (1 MB)
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/OoT_Clothing.esp (1.5 KB)
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_WoT_v1_2.zip (3.4 MB)
Colhir
Reviewer

Post by Colhir »

rite, bad news, i had a hard drive failiure and lost all my data for this claim, everything i had built. seen as tho i'd spent weeks tryin to make it look right and now lost it, i dont think i can be bothered to do it again... most of all i want to see this finished but could someone else take over this claim. sorry i couldnt get it done, maybe some thing smaller for me in the time being...
Massalinie
Developer Emeritus

Post by Massalinie »

Revoked as per request
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Allright, Ordinator HQ, sounds like fun ^^

I'll make it wealthy and practical (sleeping quarters, storage rooms, smithy, alchemist, mage). And I allready found a solution for the gate problem (resize the door and TR_ex_ind_pav_gate_01 to 0.8 size so that they can fit in in_MH_throne_room_01) :)
Hermit
Developer Emeritus

Post by Hermit »

Don't we have a WIP for this?! Damn ...

Well, enjoy. Granted and happy modding. Beware: theindoril set is incomplete and tricky. Use OoT, it has the missing pieces, made by TR modders. Without these, you can forget the set. Also has more indoril meshes. you'll need it, go download.

OoT provided below, click links to download.

Sorry it took so long ... been havening a bit of a hard time. My apologies.
Recommeded OoT packages:
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_OOT_Main.esm (1.3 MB)
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_EoT_datafiles.rar (7.6 MB)
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_OOT_Main.tar.gz (47.1 MB)
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_EoT.esm (112.6 KB)
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Only problem i have, is that i can't view the exterior, cuz i only see those error markers. I have OoT installed and active so i don't know what's the problem
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

alright then, i'll download the new one
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Questions:
1. Will there be High Ordinators or ordinary Ordinators (lol) just want to know before I start on placing any armor and weapons.
2. House colour (for tapestry and maybe candles)
3. What else to fill rooms with
4. "chest marked 'evidence'" in prison area?
5. Is there any way to join the ordinators? if yes, should i make a recruiting office?

edit: this is what each floor will contain so far

- 5th floor: rooms for higher ranks
- 4th floor: work area (mage, alchemist etc)
- 3rd floor: "recreation" room
- 2nd floor: sleeping quarters (and entrance hall ceiling)
- 1st floor: entrance, foodstorage and armory
- 1st basement: smithy, trainingroom
- 2nd basement: prison, more food storage

if there is no 5th floor, work area will probably be in the basement.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

*bump??*
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Jeah, was thinking about new ordinator lists, maybe paychecks and something like an instruction book every ordinator gets when joining with some basic law stuff.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Ok... measured out the height of the building, seemes that it's 9 stories high... should i make it that high or stay with 5?The guard tower on the right, is seven stories high (http://www.tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?t=12066) and is lower than the fort, so it would make sense, but also a shetload of work.
Nomadic1
Developer Emeritus

Post by Nomadic1 »

You should do it the nine stories then. It would most likely fail review otherwise because interiors have to match the exterior. You could probably move rooms around to create more for the extra floors. There is a lot you can do to spread what you have around like: add the recruitment office, make the sleeping quarters on two floors instead of one, put the training floor on a separate floor, have the prison take an entire floor and have more of one floor assigned for food storage, give another floor for this, half a floor for that, etc., etc.
<insert witty signature here. i might spend time trying to come up with something, but its not like anybody reads these anyway>
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Can somebody tell me if it is "exterior-fittingly" cuz i don't know the standards here
Attachments
TR_i3-13.esp
(39.82 KiB) Downloaded 95 times
Lud
Developer Emeritus

Post by Lud »

Revoking. Modder gone for two and a half months.

Claimer may use the file provided in Sandrew's last post if they desire.
Nomadic1
Developer Emeritus

Post by Nomadic1 »

I'll make the Ordinator's HQ. I made the Ordinator's Prison so I know what it is like to make these enormous interiors.
Massalinie
Developer Emeritus

Post by Massalinie »

Granted and happy modding!
Nomadic1
Developer Emeritus

Post by Nomadic1 »

If this is not the largest single interior in TR, it must surely come close! This is indeed nine floors, and to give an example of the sheer size I am working with, I have this to show you. The Towers in the four corners will act as the stairwells for the lower five floors. The northern two are those which the ordinators use, and access the more important areas. The southern two are "public access" so to speak. This floor is going to be display and storage mainly. I'll follow the outline listed at the top.
Attachments
Ords.jpg
Look at how big this is!
(148.85 KiB) Downloaded 227 times
Nomadic1
Developer Emeritus

Post by Nomadic1 »

Update. I had the first floor largely done, but then I realised I forgot to take into account the large entrance on the ground floor. Oh yeah, that was annoying as hell.
Nomadic1
Developer Emeritus

Post by Nomadic1 »

Update: I'm onto the third floor! Just six more and the basement after I've filled in all ~120 tiles on this floor. Worship me. Oh yeah. :v

Also, here's what I've been thinking to do with the floor layout...

Eighth Floor: Officer's Rooms
Seventh Floor: Vault
Sixth Floor: Officer's Rooms
Fifth Floor: Rooms for Service Providers
Fourth Floor: Temple Servies, Alchemist, Mage, Clothier, etc.
Third Floor: Armoury, Training, & Leisure
Second Floor: Kitchen, Canteen, & Recreation -> in progress
First Floor: Dormitory ->Done
Ground Floor: An entry floor and storage ->Done
Basement: A small number of prison cells (the Ord's prison complex is elsewhere) and a small vault
Nomadic1
Developer Emeritus

Post by Nomadic1 »

DROPPING.

Here's a floor plan for anyone thinking of taking this monster up:

[img]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c135/evildemonofcowville/Ord-Grid.png[/img]
<insert witty signature here. i might spend time trying to come up with something, but its not like anybody reads these anyway>
Massalinie
Developer Emeritus

Post by Massalinie »

Another one that should've been revoked aaages agooo
Lady Nerevar
Developer Emeritus

Post by Lady Nerevar »

Unlocking to make work for our wonderful modders :)
Nomadic1
Developer Emeritus

Post by Nomadic1 »

Claiming. Might as well do it now, cause I doubt anyone else here is crazy enough to claim an interior like this :lol: This will take me a loooong time.
Massalinie
Developer Emeritus

Post by Massalinie »

Oh I'm sure there are more crazy folk somewhere. :P

Granted and happy modding!
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus

Post by Thrignar Fraxix »

now that your computer is fixed, how about sending us reviewers another wonderful nomadic int?

(wow this is a big int)
Reviewing Administrator
Morrowind Reviews: 1640
Completed MW Interiors: 29

The just man frowns, but never sneers. We can understand anger, but not malevolence - Victor Hugo, Les Miserables

The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power - Brutus, Julius Caesar

Fun is bad - Haplo
Nomadic1
Developer Emeritus

Post by Nomadic1 »

Oh yeah, this is the big motherfucking whose-your-daddy interior claim. :] I had done a little on this before my claims were wiped, but I'll just start from where I left off last time.

But forgive me if I don't update this. It'll take a looong time.