Maps In Group Map 3 at 1:(3252, -3435):0
Accurate map
Parent: 3-16-Ind
 Faction: House Indoril
 File:
Name Size Last Modified
TR_i3-23-Ind_Jule_1.esp 8 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
Description
Almalexia 20,-30 Home of the Black Rose Country Club Owner's Bodyguard.

Exterior in http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?t=21206&start=360

#10 http://i.imgur.com/2SLNh.jpg
Last Edited by Haplo
(Sat May 14, 2005 8:16 pm) Post
Send private message   Reply with quote      
Massalinie
Developer Emeritus
12 Feb 2005

Ok, I'm claiming this to do in my free time,
I'd like to make it an inn type thing for wealthy people if I may, but i'm not sure if that's ok or not. For the time being I'm going to assume it is.
I'm going to put in a bar and some tables, chairs etc in the main room/entrance and off of that will be a lounge and also some stairs leading to the basement, where there will be th suites and i thought perhaps a small bath area like in the bath house i made once.. forgotten the number of the claim. It will be fairly nice and if and when the NPCs are made I'd like to make sure that the price of the rooms is more expensive than that of an ordinary inn.
Post Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:35 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Hermit
Developer Emeritus
17 Oct 2003

Spunds Cool. Bit like a country club. Maybe make it a hangout for politicos from the nearby council hall too.

Granted. Happy modding!
Recommeded OoT packages:
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_OOT_Main.esm (1.3 MB)
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_OOT_Main.tar.gz (58.2 MB)
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_EoT.esm (112.6 KB)
Post Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:55 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Massalinie
Developer Emeritus
12 Feb 2005

Finished.
Sorry it took so long, but i didn't actually start on this on til yesturday (may have kinda, you know, forgotten about it Embarassed

Wink
Post Sun Jan 01, 2006 9:17 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

Approving, use top file for merging
Post Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:24 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

Revoked for repurpose.
Post Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:05 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

Unlocking for claimage.
Post Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:37 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Peterboy
Developer
28 Aug 2006

Claiming.

RM furniture, is the bodyguard Dunmer? Just to know what kind of armor/weapon should I add :)
Post Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:29 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Why
Lead Developer
04 Jul 2009

Let's use a non-Dunmer bodyguard. Dunmer enough in this area already. Orc or one of the man races? Up to you, as far as I'm concerned.
Post Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:02 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Peterboy
Developer
28 Aug 2006

Purrfect Smile I was also thinking in an orc or imperial bodyguard Smile
Post Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:04 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

An orc would be nice, but as Why says its up to you. Do what feels right.
Post Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:09 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Peterboy
Developer
28 Aug 2006

Orc is perfectly ok for me Smile
Post Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:38 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

I see that in your ninja post ;)

Enjoy Peterboy! (I rhymed)
Post Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:48 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Peterboy
Developer
28 Aug 2006

I'm still working on this, I just need a little more time to finish it Smile MAybe in the next 1-2 week, life is a little bit hectic
Post Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:44 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Peterboy
Developer
28 Aug 2006

Finished
Post Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:17 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

Peterboy, this needs an update before it can be sent back to reviewing! Please update immediately.

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

[August 29, 2014 04:05PM] <+Katze> I am writing an IRC bot! :O
[August 29, 2014 04:25PM] *** Katze has quit IRC: Z-Lined
Post Sat May 11, 2013 8:00 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Stryker
Developer Emeritus
07 May 2008

Revoked.
Post Mon May 20, 2013 2:42 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Jule
Reviewer
01 May 2007

iClaim

de_rm, 2 stories, 3x3

EDIT: actually 2x2, a trapdoor will do the trick for this one, no need for stairs
Post Wed May 29, 2013 10:21 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

Grant!
Post Thu May 30, 2013 5:05 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Jule
Reviewer
01 May 2007

Finished! The bodyguard is an Orc, skilled in Blunt Weapon and Spear, though his weapon of choice is the mace. I suggest giving him either steel or orcish armor. Brutish on the outside and able to break quite a few bones, but a soft soul on the inside (he doesn't like others to know about it, though, so he keeps the upper floor, his real sanctuary, under lock). Doesn't drink alcohol.

Tea is important! - Cathartis
Post Thu May 30, 2013 6:23 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Seneca37
Lead Developer
10 Feb 2014

Moving to N/A until we decide what to do with Alma claims.
Post Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:30 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  

The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group