TR_i3-25-Ind_Yeti_6.esp 309 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
TR_i3-25-Ind_Yeti_1.esp 264.7 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
TR_i3-25-Ind_Yeti_5.esp 306.9 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
TR_i3-25-Ind_Thrignar Fraxix_1.esp 300.7 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
TR_i3-25-Ind_Yeti_2.esp 293.2 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
TR_i3-25-Ind_Yeti_3.esp 303.5 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
TR_i3-25-Ind_Yeti_4.esp 300.3 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
Description
Origional modder has been gone for some time, and this interior does not fit the exterior. Revoked.

-Starcrunch
Last Edited by Starcrunch
(Fri Jul 29, 2005 12:34 am) Post
Send private message   Reply with quote      
presh
Developer
26 Oct 2004

Can I have this one please?

Is it still the Indoril Council house?

Cheers.

P.S. The top of the page says it is in (24,-26) but the little blurb says (25,-26). I assume it is (25,-26) as the other cell has no F2.
Post Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:18 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Hermit
Developer Emeritus
17 Oct 2003

The picture is right. Trust the picture.

It still is the indoril council house.

Granted, happy modding.
Post Mon Aug 08, 2005 5:02 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
presh
Developer
26 Oct 2004

Sorry about lack of updates, have been doing map 1 detailing. Nearly finished detailing this one, should be finished soon, depending on time.
Post Tue Sep 20, 2005 10:44 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Massalinie
Developer Emeritus
12 Feb 2005

Revoked - modder innactive
Post Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:12 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
presh
Developer
26 Oct 2004

I apologise for being inactive, real life stuff got in the way. I am half way through this one, can I have it again?

Will finish it fairly quickly.
Post Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:00 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Massalinie
Developer Emeritus
12 Feb 2005

heh, yes sorry about that, you left no notice or anything and hadn't applied for TR modder yet, so i assumed innactivity. Yes, you may have it back :)
Post Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:23 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
presh
Developer
26 Oct 2004

Floorplan set, completed treasury, guard room, entrances.
Post Sun Feb 19, 2006 10:13 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
presh
Developer
26 Oct 2004

Continuing to add furniture. Progress a bit slower as have exams this month.

EDIT: Still working, slowed up somewhat by Oblivion. 08/04/06
Post Sun Mar 12, 2006 5:05 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
presh
Developer
26 Oct 2004

Hi,

Again, I owe you an apology. The building is nearly finished - so is it alright if I have this claim back?

I am sorry for the length of time this is taking, it is unacceptable. I will endeavor to have it up as soon as possible if I am re-granted the claim.
Post Tue Jul 18, 2006 6:46 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nomadic1
Developer Emeritus
15 May 2004

Presh is back Smile Be glad I didn't see this was unclaimed Pleased
Post Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:52 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Massalinie
Developer Emeritus
12 Feb 2005

Revoked per request via pm

:S
Post Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:02 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Gez
Developer Emeritus
22 Jul 2005

Presh, can we have the WIP file? So that the next modder could start from your nearly finished building, instead of from scratch?
Post Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:31 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nomadic1
Developer Emeritus
15 May 2004

I'll take it. If it is nearly finished, it shouldn't take me long.

My other claims are coming along nicely. I'll do a proper update on them on the weekend.
Post Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:18 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Massalinie
Developer Emeritus
12 Feb 2005

Alright, Granted and happy modding. Get the file from Presh soon.
Post Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:23 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

now that you are back up and modding, how about giving us reviewers another perfect int?

The just man frowns, but never sneers. We can understand anger, but not malevolence - Victor Hugo, Les Miserables

The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power - Brutus, Julius Caesar

Fun is bad - Haplo
Post Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:35 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nomadic1
Developer Emeritus
15 May 2004

Well, Presh is gone and probably not coming back anytime soon so I can't get his file. I have to start this one from scratch.
Post Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:00 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nomadic1
Developer Emeritus
15 May 2004

Update. Started from scratch, and am about 50% done.

This is a lot of floorspace to fill in an oddshaped building, but I think I figured out a layout to fit.

Post Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:24 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nomadic1
Developer Emeritus
15 May 2004

Update: Filling up floorspace nicely.

Because of the time of year that it is, I don't have much time to spend modding. But I do what I can.

Post Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:49 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nomadic1
Developer Emeritus
15 May 2004

Finished Pleased
Post Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:16 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

Approving, use top file for merging
Post Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:56 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Katze
Developer Emeritus
26 Feb 2009

I'd like to get this int remade into something more impressive as befitting an ostentatious rich Great House like Indoril. Nomadic, would you like to redo the int seeing as you're the original claimant?
"If a hermaphroditic, bug-armored, bipolar god-king existing in multiple universes who has his very own bible with *actual* magic strewn throughout it is your idea of a cliche, then I really would like to live in your world." -MK

"You say a lot of things. And how does that work? You're a bicycle"

Tea is important.
Post Sat May 22, 2010 4:19 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Adanorcil
Developer Emeritus
22 Jan 2006

Cathartis wrote:
I'd like to get this int remade into something more impressive as befitting an ostentatious rich Great House like Indoril. Nomadic, would you like to redo the int seeing as you're the original claimant?

I think this could indeed use an update to be a little more grand. Mind you, I say 'grand', not 'huge'. And no statues.
Post Sat May 22, 2010 5:38 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nomadic1
Developer Emeritus
15 May 2004

Nah, I don't want to redo this. It definately needs to be redone though.
Post Sat May 22, 2010 10:11 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Katze
Developer Emeritus
26 Feb 2009

That's okay, man. I talked to Lud on irc earlier today and he showed interest in remaking it, just wanted to make sure you didn't want it first.
"If a hermaphroditic, bug-armored, bipolar god-king existing in multiple universes who has his very own bible with *actual* magic strewn throughout it is your idea of a cliche, then I really would like to live in your world." -MK

Tea is important.
Post Sat May 22, 2010 10:18 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Katze
Developer Emeritus
26 Feb 2009

Revoking for to make awesome. This council house is really not very interesting, whoever makes this should be pretty damn skilled.
Post Mon May 24, 2010 4:51 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Lud
Developer Emeritus
27 Aug 2004

Claimy please. Will remake the chambers using the throne room mesh, including upper viewing galleries around the council floor where the councillors sit.
Post Mon May 24, 2010 5:01 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Katze
Developer Emeritus
26 Feb 2009

Okay, as long as it's like, awesome and stuff. Granting.
Post Mon May 24, 2010 5:06 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

This needs an update in the next week lud, or I will be forced to revoke it.

The just man frowns, but never sneers. We can understand anger, but not malevolence - Victor Hugo, Les Miserables

The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power - Brutus, Julius Caesar

Fun is bad - Haplo
Post Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:21 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Lud
Developer Emeritus
27 Aug 2004

The main chambers are structured around a central tall hall, with multiple galleries looking down on the councillors' big table majig. http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/8944/indt.png

So far, the shell is done, I now have to furnish it and such.

Post Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:35 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

Hey Lud this needs an update by tomorrow.

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

[August 29, 2014 04:05PM] <+Katze> I am writing an IRC bot! :O
[August 29, 2014 04:25PM] *** Katze has quit IRC: Z-Lined
Post Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:24 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Lud
Developer Emeritus
27 Aug 2004

Hey, apologies with the lack of updates, some computer troubles have left me unable to work on it (my mouse broke). These are sorted out now and I'll have a new version up very soon, if that's ok.
Post Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:02 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Katze
Developer Emeritus
26 Feb 2009

Any news? You have less than a week before this is revoked.

Tea is important.
Post Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:26 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Katze
Developer Emeritus
26 Feb 2009

Not heard anything from this in over a month. Revoked.
Post Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:00 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
cire992
Reviewer
14 Jul 2007

I'll do it. Council house will be built around the main council chamber, with offices for various people who work at the council in the building itself, and a records chamber and vault underneath the council house. With the Indoril, I almost feel like there should be some sort of area of religious significance too?
Post Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:14 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group