Accurate map
Parent: 3-45-Ind
 Faction: House Indoril
 Files:
Name Size Last Modified
TR_i3-38-Ind_adamantum_1.esp 19.6 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
TR_i3-38-Ind_Thrignar Fraxix_1.esp 19.6 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
Description
Almalexia 21,-30 Home of a gondolier. His gondola is outside in the canal.

Exterior in http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?t=21206&start=360

#16 http://i.imgur.com/2SLNh.jpg
Last Edited by Thrignar Fraxix
(Sat May 14, 2005 8:16 pm) Post
Send private message   Reply with quote      
Salem_Hlaalu
20 Apr 2005

I would Like to build a small town if like to be named I would name it {Sashi} Iw ould like to have ten homes three stores someplace to rest called Sashis Rest. So people can rest andc or stay. A temple. And etc.
Post Mon Jun 13, 2005 2:20 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
kingfish
Developer Emeritus
22 Nov 2003

you want to build a town inside a tower which stands in the city of almalexia? i don't think so... Very Happy
Post Mon Jun 13, 2005 2:35 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Vegor
Developer Emeritus
07 Mar 2004

Claim denied. This is an interior for a watchtower, not an exterior.
Post Mon Jun 13, 2005 2:39 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Salem_Hlaalu
20 Apr 2005

I will have all exteriors in watch K?
Post Mon Jun 13, 2005 2:54 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nemon
Developer Emeritus
18 Oct 2003

If you really want this claim, you must follow the description for this interior. Part of working for TR is following guidelines, but still showing creativity within those boundaries. If you want to make a town, do so, and post it on the official Elder Scrolls forums, where you'll probably get positive replies and good help. This is tamriel rebuilt, and this claim is interior, a watchtower in Almalexia.
Post Tue Jun 14, 2005 12:46 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thane

30 Mar 2005

can you be a little more descriptive? where exactly is the tower located in mournhold?
Post Wed Jun 15, 2005 11:01 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Vegor
Developer Emeritus
07 Mar 2004

The screenshot in the description provides the cell and location in the cell. After seeing that you should open Map 3 and look at it in the editor if you plan to claim this.
Post Wed Jun 15, 2005 11:12 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Thane

30 Mar 2005

Claim T2, ok. How many stories high is it? And will I need to d/l the OoT too work on this claim?
Post Wed Jun 15, 2005 11:16 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Sload
Developer Emeritus
06 Feb 2005

6 floors high, 5x5. I could tell this by the screenshot, just so you know. Suggested (but not required) OoT will be shown when this is granted to you. AoT includes Indoril's bonemold set (Chuzei), but it isn't fixed yet and thus isn't to be used. You have to click "Claim," ofcourse.
Post Thu Jun 16, 2005 12:57 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
DarkEclipse
31 May 2005

I might claim this... should I just use the regular Velothi tower interior? I did a thing for necrom once, and I know what style, but I don't know if there is a specific piece I should use.
Post Thu Jun 16, 2005 6:38 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Vegor
Developer Emeritus
07 Mar 2004

DarkEclipse, Thane was going to claim this, so please give him a chance first. Thane, I'd claim it if you want it now before someone else does.

OoT is actually almost a must for Indoril interiors because of the additional pieces in there.
Post Thu Jun 16, 2005 12:17 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Anonymous

I would like to point out that the Indoril interior bits in OoT are currently not quite ready, so if you put them down in your claim dont be surprised that they ahve no shadows on them and thus look a bit funky.

If you wish I can send my WIP of a similar claim over which already has the floorplan in it. It will save you a lot of time.
Post Thu Jun 16, 2005 2:23 pm             Reply with quote                   up  
DarkEclipse
31 May 2005

Fine... *Gives Thane a chance*
Post Thu Jun 16, 2005 7:58 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Sload
Developer Emeritus
06 Feb 2005

Looks like it's all yours, DarkEclipse.
Post Fri Jun 17, 2005 5:03 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Majra
Developer Emeritus
16 Jan 2004

thane is no longer a member of TR. Very Happy

Uldar Gerzae: Expect no dodgeballs out of my arse. Though if something were to shoot out of me nether regions it mgiht be wise to dodge it all the same
Post Fri Jun 17, 2005 5:39 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Starcrunch
Developer Emeritus
17 Aug 2004

Dark Eclipse: This is not a Velothi interior, it is an Indoril Interior, please bare that in mind if you make this (i.e. Velothi Tower is a no-no).

-Starcrunch
Post Fri Jun 17, 2005 5:58 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
DarkEclipse
31 May 2005

YAY! *Dives at claim button* Oh, it's not the kind of building I thought it was... I thought this was for Necrom! Oops! I'll still do it.

Last edited by DarkEclipse on Fri Jun 17, 2005 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Fri Jun 17, 2005 6:00 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
DarkEclipse
31 May 2005

I'm going to make an Almalexia Standard watchtower, with
guardquarters, a small armory, a walkway and an underground storage. Should I put Her hand's armor in the armory?
Post Fri Jun 17, 2005 6:07 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Hermit
Developer Emeritus
17 Oct 2003

No, use AoT's Indoril guard armour.

Granted. Happy modding!
Post Fri Jun 17, 2005 11:31 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

AoT isn't part of OoT yet, so do not put in items from AoT in.

And Great House Indoril Guard Armor = Native Chuzei Bonemold.

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

[August 29, 2014 04:05PM] <+Katze> I am writing an IRC bot! :O
[August 29, 2014 04:25PM] *** Katze has quit IRC: Z-Lined
Post Sat Jun 18, 2005 12:02 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
DarkEclipse
31 May 2005

Aye aye, cap'ns. Getting to work now!
Post Sat Jun 18, 2005 12:14 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
DarkEclipse
31 May 2005

I think I bit off more than I could chew here. Could someone revoke this for me? I can't get the arcitecture right.
Post Sun Jun 19, 2005 1:09 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Sload
Developer Emeritus
06 Feb 2005

The architecture should be easy, what's your problem?
Post Sun Jun 19, 2005 1:11 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
DarkEclipse
31 May 2005

It just doesn't look right... I'll put up what I made so far.
Post Sun Jun 19, 2005 1:14 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Sload
Developer Emeritus
06 Feb 2005

Well, who cares if it matches the exterior?
Post Sun Jun 19, 2005 1:38 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
DarkEclipse
31 May 2005

*Raises hand* I do... but does everyone else?
Post Sun Jun 19, 2005 1:41 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Anonymous

Just copy my architecture, it matches the exterior almost exactly, its just a tiny bit too tall on account of the stairs not being the right height for me.
Post Sun Jun 19, 2005 6:22 pm             Reply with quote                   up  
DarkEclipse
31 May 2005

Alright, thank you Jale.
Post Sun Jun 19, 2005 7:30 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Massalinie
Developer Emeritus
12 Feb 2005

Anything been done on this sine June?

--Mass--
Post Sat Oct 22, 2005 4:11 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
DarkEclipse
31 May 2005

A little bit. I'm finishing it up.
Post Tue Oct 25, 2005 6:24 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Lud
Developer Emeritus
27 Aug 2004

Revoking. Modder gone for a month, claim not updated since October.

Interior up for grabs, use the WIP provided if desired.
Post Fri Feb 10, 2006 8:59 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nomadic1
Developer Emeritus
15 May 2004

Claiming. Will finish the WIP if it is worth finishing with it, otherwise I'll start from scratch.
Post Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:42 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nomadic1
Developer Emeritus
15 May 2004

Oops. Claiming.
Post Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:58 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Lady Nerevar
Developer Emeritus
08 Jun 2004

sounds good. granted.
Recommeded OoT packages:
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_OOT_Main.esm (1.7 MB)
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_OOT_Main.tar.gz (58.3 MB)
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_EoT.esm (112.6 KB)
Post Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:28 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Nomadic1
Developer Emeritus
15 May 2004

Done. I couldn't use DarkEclipse's tower. The tower also changed sometime after the screenshot was taken. It is now only four floors and has windows on the top two floors.
Post Fri Feb 17, 2006 11:55 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

Approved, Use top file for merging
Post Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:09 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  

Goto page 1, 2  Next
The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group