TR_i3-51-Ind_Infragris_6.esp 75.7 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
TR_i3-51-Ind_Infragris_5.esp 75.4 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
TR_i3-51-Ind_alex25_1.esp 61.2 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
TR_i3-51-Ind_Infragris_1.esp 24 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
TR_i3-51-Ind_Infragris_4.esp 65.4 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
TR_i3-51-Ind_Infragris_3.esp 43.3 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
TR_i3-51-Ind_Infragris_2.esp 36.7 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
Description
Almalexia 21,-29 The House Indoril's shipping company (not actually a private company because its just a part of the house, but that shouldn't effect the int). Note, you will have to build the bridge to the warehouse across the water, (i3-256), which doesn't yet have a door to connect to this int.

Exterior in M3A6 http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?t=21206&start=360

#11 http://i.imgur.com/eCe8R.jpg
Last Edited by Sload
(Sat May 14, 2005 8:16 pm) Post
Send private message   Reply with quote      
Bricktosser
27 Dec 2003

Is the tower (T2) 2x2 or 3x3? I can't tell from the map 3 .esp file. If it has more than one floor, it would need to be at least 3x3. Also, do the towers have halls that run the length of the surrounding manor wall? It looks thick enough.
Post Wed Nov 30, 2005 2:51 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Resadyn
Reviewer
10 Sep 2005

I beleive (Becuase I did a tower similar) that it would be 3 by 3 and 3 stories. Maybe a basement if you wanted it.
Post Wed Nov 30, 2005 4:12 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Bricktosser
27 Dec 2003

Indoril guard tower. Three stories, 3x3 tiles from what I can judge in the editor. If it is larger, I'll still claim it.

(Late edit) When I checked the scaled (.61) tower from the map 3 .esp file, it is 3x3, but six floors high.

I will make this without using Shinobi's .esp file.

Do I need to submit new items somewhere -- such as, if I scale a new object, or make a key for a lock, or a new container for later ownership -- or does that happen when the claim is merged?

What ambient and sunlight should the cell have?

Should I keep the number of faces below a certain level? I recall, perhaps incorrectly, Bethesda had 48k to 50k for interior cells.
Post Fri Dec 02, 2005 10:56 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Hermit
Developer Emeritus
17 Oct 2003

You only need to sublit new meshes, and OoT won't like submissions ... best, use what is there. If you just create a new object or scape something in the editor, noone's gonna care, just put it into your .esp and all is well.

Ambient and sunlight and fog settngs equal to the settings in any given Mournhold shop or manor.

Try to keep faces reasonable. Test-play if you have doupts.

Other than that, Granted and happy modding! Also, welcome to TR. :)
Recommeded OoT packages:
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_OOT_Main.esm (1.3 MB)
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_OOT_Main.tar.gz (58.2 MB)
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_EoT.esm (112.6 KB)
Post Mon Dec 05, 2005 12:59 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Bricktosser
27 Dec 2003

I have no experience with TESAME. I ran it on my i3-51-Ind.esp and a group of cells are highlighted in pink, including my added cells. When I double click on a cell, it shows a list of items in the raw data area.

Do I delete the cells in TESAME?
Post Tue Dec 06, 2005 10:45 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Lud
Developer Emeritus
27 Aug 2004

You should delete everthing except the cells that are part of this claim, and any new containers, etc. Select them by pressing space and then go to delete under the taskbar.
Post Tue Dec 06, 2005 10:52 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Bricktosser
27 Dec 2003

Thanks for the help, Ludovic.

I used TESAME and think I got the file cleansed. I walked around a bit and made sure the ceiling arches matched, objects weren't floating around, that kind of thing.

The starting cell name is 'TR_i3-51-Ind Almalexia, Manor District, NE Tower' and has a total of four cells; a cellar, the main area, a small barracks, and an office. I put scaled down palace windows on the inside top floor, in order to imitate the exterior tower's windows. I also made 3 new ID items; a note, a key, and a container.

The interiors match closely the .61 scale of the exterior tower model, except the cellar is below the ground of the model.

Late edit -- used the complete naming convention for new IDs as stated in the Interior Rules thread, and uploaded that version.

Made a few corrections after finding some problems after dividing the interior into cells.
Post Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:21 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Lady Nerevar
Developer Emeritus
08 Jun 2004

um... is this ready for review?

"you sex craved blue colored red eyed squirrel messiah of a fictional video game world!"
-PoHa!
Post Sat Dec 17, 2005 5:34 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Bricktosser
27 Dec 2003

LNerevar -- Yes, the interior is ready for review. The latest is TR_i3-51-Ind_Bricktosser_3.esp and the cells are "TR_i3-51-Ind 1", "TR_i3-51-Ind 2", "TR_i3-51-Ind 3", and "TR_i3-51-Ind 4".
Post Sun Dec 18, 2005 10:24 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Bricktosser
27 Dec 2003

Thanks for reviewing my claim. I may need some time to get to the corrections.
Post Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:48 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Bricktosser
27 Dec 2003

Please revoke this claim.
Post Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:58 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Lud
Developer Emeritus
27 Aug 2004

Approving-use top file for merging.
Post Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:34 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

Revoked for repurpose.
Post Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:11 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

Unlocking for claimage.
Post Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:27 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
alex25
Developer
21 Jan 2010

I'd like to claim this but I have a couple of questions first.

Is the interior connected with the towers on the other side (via the TR_ex_ind_pav_gate_01)?

And is this only a restaurant or does it also rent rooms?
Post Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:07 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

No it does not connect and no it does not rent rooms.
Post Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:40 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
alex25
Developer
21 Jan 2010

Claiming then. Really fancy restaurant where the rich of Almalexia dine.
Post Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:48 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

Thats the ticket. Enjoy.
Post Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:20 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Aeven
Lead Developer
17 Aug 2008

Ooh it would be so awesome if this were to be a fish restaurant! Think of the way you can eat fish in Hong Kong.

<Nemon> I've never understood the way of weed

<~Haplo> I like cheese. I like cheese alot. yes. truly, in fact I love the cheese

<+SamirA> butt hat is the endgame
Post Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:00 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

Aeven wrote:
Ooh it would be so awesome if this were to be a fish restaurant! Think of the way you can eat fish in Hong Kong.

...a little explanation might be nice, since I think most of us have never eaten fish in Hong Kong.

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

[August 29, 2014 04:05PM] <+Katze> I am writing an IRC bot! :O
[August 29, 2014 04:25PM] *** Katze has quit IRC: Z-Lined
Post Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:32 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
alex25
Developer
21 Jan 2010

Updated! Just the shell and some basic here ( the shell will be spilt into two cells later on). Its pretty huge so tell me if I went overboard.
Post Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:12 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

Needs an update.
Post Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:12 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

Revoked due to inactivity.
Post Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:11 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Stryker
Developer Emeritus
07 May 2008

Claiming. Will give alex's file a look over and see if it's workable, yo.

Otherwise, it'll be all fancy restaurant-like per the description.
Post Fri May 03, 2013 2:29 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Stryker
Developer Emeritus
07 May 2008

Weee. Progress.

Grant. Have fun, Stryker!
Post Fri May 03, 2013 2:33 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

Probably best to burn the old one with fire and rebuild from the ashes.
Post Fri May 03, 2013 12:46 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Stryker
Developer Emeritus
07 May 2008

Dropping to focus on other things.
Post Mon May 20, 2013 2:40 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Infragris
Developer
10 Mar 2013

Wait, this has to connect with the i3-256 interior? Because I literally just finished that one. Kind of wish I'd known there was an entire office wing on this side. Luckily, if the connecting hall goes through that arch there shouldn't be any problems.

I'm sort of tempted to claim this, but I'm unsure if I've made i3-256 with the right official Indoril 'feel' (it's only my third interior for TR, and the largest one I ever made). Could someone give the latest .esp here a glance and a quick opinion?
Post Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:17 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Infragris
Developer
10 Mar 2013

I'll claim this. Various tiered office spaces: bureaus and large scribe rooms on the lower floors, private offices higher up. An archive space, a small vault or safe, and a nautically themed shrine. I've just finished i3-256 and can easily add a door on the correct floor.
Post Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:29 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

Granting
Post Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:55 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Stryker
Developer Emeritus
07 May 2008

Hows this one going, Infragris?

Interior Reviews: 168
Post Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:39 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Infragris
Developer
10 Mar 2013

Interior shell is up (though subject to change). First floor (out of four) is basically cluttered. I updated about a week ago, but neglected to post a message (sorry about that).
Post Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:49 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Infragris
Developer
10 Mar 2013

Smallish update. Some changes to the floor plan.
Post Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:52 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

Hi Infragris, how goes this claim?

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

[August 29, 2014 04:05PM] <+Katze> I am writing an IRC bot! :O
[August 29, 2014 04:25PM] *** Katze has quit IRC: Z-Lined
Post Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:56 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  

Goto page 1, 2  Next
The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group