Maps In Group Map 3 at 1:(2691, -3454):0
Accurate map
Parent: 3-16-Ind
 Faction: House Indoril
 File:
Name Size Last Modified
TR_i3-55-Ind_Jule_4.esp 77.1 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
Description
Almalexia 21,-29 Granary. Stores large quantities of foodstuffs in case of emergency. This does not mean this should be a boring interior.

Exterior in M3A6 http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?t=21206&start=360

#14 http://i.imgur.com/eCe8R.jpg
Last Edited by Haplo
(Sat May 14, 2005 8:16 pm) Post
Send private message   Reply with quote      
Colhir
Reviewer
18 Jun 2005

can i do it? i'm bored with plain old morrowind and want summat else to do, oh and this time i've got 2hard drives, everything backed up Smile. i know i'm pretty new her, but i have had experience modding before, interiors are probablly my strongest point. wont let you down this time by having no work after claiming for 2months (HD crash).... well anyway your choice
Post Tue Dec 13, 2005 6:10 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Lud
Developer Emeritus
27 Aug 2004

You have to click on the claim button.(just above the description)
Post Tue Dec 13, 2005 6:15 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Colhir
Reviewer
18 Jun 2005

ahhh :) see above
Post Tue Dec 13, 2005 6:19 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Colhir
Reviewer
18 Jun 2005

well at least say no you cant rather than keep me waiting, Sad i really want to get on with it!!!
Post Fri Dec 16, 2005 7:18 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Stalker
Developer Emeritus
09 Apr 2004

Be patient. Hermit (the guy who grants claims) is having some RL issues so he's not online every day.

Your friendly slavedriver.
Post Fri Dec 16, 2005 7:27 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Colhir
Reviewer
18 Jun 2005

oh rite, i'm sorry.... no offence ment BTW
Post Fri Dec 16, 2005 8:43 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Stalker
Developer Emeritus
09 Apr 2004

No NPCs, no scripts, no creatures. Check ID rules on top of Interiors: Claimed. Use files below.
Recommeded OoT packages:
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_OOT_Main.esm (1.3 MB)
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_OOT_Main.tar.gz (58.2 MB)
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_EoT.esm (112.6 KB)
Post Fri Dec 16, 2005 11:01 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Colhir
Reviewer
18 Jun 2005

so.... i've just done 4 floors, i was thinking about adding another. there is going to be a cellar but that is a seperate cell. that would make 5 floors in total....

Last edited by Colhir on Sun Dec 18, 2005 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Post Sat Dec 17, 2005 1:16 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Colhir
Reviewer
18 Jun 2005

poo... i made a misjudgement with how big it should be, i made it 5x5 but it should be 4x4, not to worry i'll make another, i'm leaving the celar as 5x5 because its at the base of the tower and the base is wider so it looks ok.

heres a pic of the basement/celar what ever you want to call it....Smile

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c199/Tony545/TR_claim_T1_almalexia%20manor%20district/T1manorcelar1.jpg

in game the cellar isn't that bright its quite dim and dingy, i just wanted to show what was there.
Post Sun Dec 18, 2005 12:02 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Resadyn
Reviewer
10 Sep 2005

Looks good. What the heck did you do to those barrels?

Last edited by Resadyn on Sun Dec 18, 2005 6:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Post Sun Dec 18, 2005 3:23 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Colhir
Reviewer
18 Jun 2005

which ones, the green lookin ones, they're just from OoT. dunno wot else, ermm the others are just normal barrels, mite be some textures i downloaded if they look different...

Last edited by Colhir on Tue Dec 20, 2005 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Sun Dec 18, 2005 3:36 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Colhir
Reviewer
18 Jun 2005

anyway time for an update.

as you can see the basement is finished, so thats that out of the way.

I have the 1st floor and the 2nd floor in place, going to be doing the 3rd, 4th and 5th this week.

basement/cellar - most of the storeage is down here, a wine cellar, foor storage, altho most of thos crates are empty or food ingrediants in.

1st floor - entrance, dont know what to put here really, no one really comes down here, the 4 floors above are used most.

2nd floor - dining room, table 4 chairs, fully laid out, theres a cooker that i made, well sort of, Dunmer cooking is really on an open fire, well from what i gathered from other Dunmer homes and knowing a bit of their lore.

3rd floor - theres going to be a living area, small library, well its a bookshelf full of books in a storeage area, place to sit, general stuff in here.

4th floor - 2 bedrooms, thats it really, lol

5th floor - master bedroom, study area, well a desk, few books, where the lord of the manor would sleep,

i'll try get screenshots of what i've done so far up, but i'm tired and its 4am so nite nite.

***EDITED***

the screenshots of the manor.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c199/Tony545/TR_claim_T1_almalexia%20manor%20district/T1manorlivingarea.jpg
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c199/Tony545/TR_claim_T1_almalexia%20manor%20district/T1manorentrancearea.jpg
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c199/Tony545/TR_claim_T1_almalexia%20manor%20district/T1manordiningareakitchen.jpg
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c199/Tony545/TR_claim_T1_almalexia%20manor%20district/T1manordiningarea.jpg

This is still a WIP, nothing here is finished and most probablly wont be the final thing. 2 more floors needed. i'm working on the living area at the moment, thats why the lighting isn't done and its a bit bare.

compliments and criticism are welcome (just not on my spelling)
Post Sun Dec 18, 2005 4:08 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Colhir
Reviewer
18 Jun 2005

well i've got one more room left to do, jus thought a'd let everyone know whats going on. shud be done by 2nite Smile
Post Fri Dec 23, 2005 9:39 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Colhir
Reviewer
18 Jun 2005

finished, Smile download number 3 but i think you already knew that.

*EDIT*

number 3 has the north marker pointing the right way lol, silly me
Post Sat Dec 24, 2005 2:56 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Lady Nerevar
Developer Emeritus
08 Jun 2004

so, is this ready?

"you sex craved blue colored red eyed squirrel messiah of a fictional video game world!"
-PoHa!
Post Sat Dec 24, 2005 5:35 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Colhir
Reviewer
18 Jun 2005

wel yeh its ready for review Smile
Post Sat Dec 24, 2005 7:08 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Colhir
Reviewer
18 Jun 2005

right then, does anyone know that this is meant to be? someone said it was ment to be a Guard tower but seen as though ther was no description i did it as a manor, im gonna redo the whole thing anyway coz its crap lol. (my 2nd interior and 1st of this size thts why it sucks)

so does anyone know what this claim is meant to be?
Post Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:23 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Lud
Developer Emeritus
27 Aug 2004

My guess would be a guard tower. But I suppose it's up to you unless you're told otherwise.
Post Tue Feb 21, 2006 9:43 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Colhir
Reviewer
18 Jun 2005

nah i'll do the guard tower prefer that to a Manor really.

anyway i'm guessing an armoury, an area to practice fighting, sleeping quaters would be needed here? anything else needed here?

and another thing should i use De_r or De_p furnature?
Post Tue Feb 21, 2006 9:48 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nomadic1
Developer Emeritus
15 May 2004

In the Almalexian guardtowers, sometimes a small vault or some storage for supplies in case of siege can be added also. But the armoury, dorm and training area are the main three you need to add.
Post Tue Feb 21, 2006 9:51 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Colhir
Reviewer
18 Jun 2005

Does the vault contain things like food incase of a seige or armour and weapons or both!?
Post Tue Feb 21, 2006 9:53 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

any updates? it has been almost 9 months. (I notice your last post was a question, I wish I knew the answer since that is probably what this int is waiting on)

The just man frowns, but never sneers. We can understand anger, but not malevolence - Victor Hugo, Les Miserables

The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power - Brutus, Julius Caesar

Fun is bad - Haplo
Post Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:25 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

ok, been another 3 months. I am giving you a week before I revoke this.

The just man frowns, but never sneers. We can understand anger, but not malevolence - Victor Hugo, Les Miserables

The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power - Brutus, Julius Caesar

Fun is bad - Haplo
Post Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:23 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

Revoking
Post Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:04 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nomadic1
Developer Emeritus
15 May 2004

Claiming.

Since I have made all the other buildings in this exterior cell, I might as well do this one too :]

I will use Colhir's file if it is any good. Otherwise I'll start from scratch.
Post Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:26 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

Grant.
Post Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:27 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

Is there even an interior for this tower? I don't see a door.

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

[August 29, 2014 04:05PM] <+Katze> I am writing an IRC bot! :O
[August 29, 2014 04:25PM] *** Katze has quit IRC: Z-Lined
Post Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:28 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nomadic1
Developer Emeritus
15 May 2004

One might have been added after the screenshot was taken. I know from experience that Almalexia has changed from what is shown on the claim maps.

If there isn't a door, do I just add an entrance in the interior on the ground floor and when it comes to merging an exterior door is added?

Post Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:34 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

Add a door on the ground floor on the southeastern corner. Try to place it where there's space to enter the city from the tower as shown in the map at the top of the thread.

If there's not a door there currently in Almalexia, I'll add one in.

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

Post Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:37 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nomadic1
Developer Emeritus
15 May 2004

While you are adding doors, there is another tower which is/was being modded by Colhir which does not have any doors. The current plan is to turn it into a MG, FG and bank IIRC so it might need a couple of doors on different floors.

EDIT: It is i3-90-Ind.

Post Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:44 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

Different floors? Doors that open into midair? Hopefully the bank is not on the bottom floor. Any means of reaching the upper floors should be found inside the interior cell via staircases.

Post Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:36 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Gez
Developer Emeritus
22 Jul 2005

I can see the Mages Guild having a door opening on a balcony, for levitating mages... Smile (The mages guild should definitely be the uppermost floors of the tower. Sound and smoke tends to go up rather than down.)

Though there should of course be a staircase as well.
Post Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:48 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nomadic1
Developer Emeritus
15 May 2004

For i3-90, put one door on the ground at the Sarethan Quarter. Then put another door (or two) two levels above in the Western Gate, possibly up stairs. Then tell Colhir where the doors are.
Post Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:59 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nanu
Developer Emeritus
16 Feb 2006

Nomadic, is this interior being worked on? If you'd like this or your other claims revoked, feel free to PM me about it or say so here.
| Writing for TR
Post Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:37 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Nomadic1
Developer Emeritus
15 May 2004

Dropping.

To whomever claims this, start from scratch.

Post Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:26 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

Revoked by Request
Post Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:40 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  

Goto page 1, 2  Next
The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group