Goto page Previous  1, 2
Vengyre
Developer
28 Apr 2013

See below, forgot to actually claim it :>

Last edited by Vengyre on Tue May 28, 2013 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Post Tue May 28, 2013 8:19 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nemon
Developer Emeritus
18 Oct 2003

You need to click the "claim" button Smile .
Post Tue May 28, 2013 9:55 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Vengyre
Developer
28 Apr 2013

^ ty, forgot the most important part!

I would like to claim this as my first claim. The rooms are done, I am going to fill them. At the first floor there will be an alchemy shop with many quality items (since it looks like a major shop), and at the second floor there will be an alchemist's home. He is rich and has a quite large library.

He used to be a Mages Guild member, but not a very good mage - some of his old self-enchanted items found here can clearly show it. But he was a decent alchemist, and found out that he's a good trader, so he left the guild business and opened a store. Since his trading skills are above his alchemy skills, there are no too good potions, but lots of rare ingredients he gets from many gatherers at relatively cheap prices.

Self-enchanted items won't be strong - actually, they will be almost useless, but very flavorful and well protected (level 75 lock). He keeps them as a reminder when he wants to retire from business for a more adventurous life.
Post Tue May 28, 2013 10:05 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Aeven
Lead Developer
17 Aug 2008

Be careful not to make the library too large or rich. Some books can sell for a lot of gold and this shouldn't be a literary treasure trove Wink
Post Tue May 28, 2013 11:12 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Vengyre
Developer
28 Apr 2013

Sure. I am thinking about making the second floor locked with a mid-range lock (40-50), due to stupid nature of Morrowind npc that let you steal whatever you want (in the later games they follow you), but it will make robbing this shop incredibly hard without killing the owner, due to ladder's place.
Post Tue May 28, 2013 11:18 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Not
Lead Developer
01 Mar 2012

Hey this sounds great, so I'm going to go ahead and grant this. Just be mindful of what Aeven said; don't go overboard on the books, and keep the alchemical tools at journeyman at best.

And actually, don't actually lock any doors, but when you post your final version of the finished file, make a note about the locked doors.

The reason for this is that having already locked doors can get screwy when it comes to merging the interiors (iirc.)
So yeah, just make sure you post what the locks should be when you upload your final version.

Happy modding! Very Happy

...And so my bad karma gets worse
Post Tue May 28, 2013 11:37 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Vengyre
Developer
28 Apr 2013

Done (hope so), most of the books do not worth much, 2 x skill book, full set of Journeyman apparel at the second floor (not for trade), some enchanted items that are mostly for flavor (they can have some use, though). At the bottom floor its a medium shop with some rare ingredients and mostly common/cheap potions. No bleedings/floats detected, but maybe I am wrong, didn't make any breaks so it is possible that I've missed something while was checking.
Had to revamp the original architecture a bit, since there were holes in the 2nd floor's stair.
Not sure if the ladder, or/and bar door should be locked, it's mostly up to you. One of this - most likely, since the second floor worths quite much.
Damn, accidentaly double-uploaded, since I thought I uploaded the wrong file (unclean one).
Post Tue May 28, 2013 6:01 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Not
Lead Developer
01 Mar 2012

Wow that was fast, I like it!

Off to review!

...And so my bad karma gets worse
Post Wed May 29, 2013 3:17 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Seneca37
Lead Developer
10 Feb 2014

Moving to N/A until we decide what to do with Alma claims.
Post Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:32 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  

Goto page Previous  1, 2
The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group