Goto page Previous  1, 2
Kiteflyer61
Developer
24 Jul 2009

Claim updated. I split it into 2 cells, 1st floor and 2nd floor. 1st floor completed, started on second floor.
I purposely left the vault somewhat empty so that the NPCers could put stuff in it relevant to the NPCs they add. I would like to put some skill books and spell books in it but I want an ok first. The door to the vault could (should) be trapped with a script so the player can't open it normally without suffering major damage. I can do this if needed or leave it to the NPCers.

but the person worth while
is the one who will smile
when everything goes dead wrong."
- Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Post Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:59 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Kiteflyer61
Developer
24 Jul 2009

Claim update. First floor done. Still need to detail and light second floor. Let me know what you think. Smile
I'll be gone for the weekend, be back monday.

- Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Post Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:16 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Kiteflyer61
Developer
24 Jul 2009

Claim finished. 1st floor has parlor, largish library, formal dining room, kitchen, storage, vault (in library). 2nd floor has master suite, two bedrooms, and two guest rooms sleeping two each. This is one huge manor! It was a true PITA to do. Smile Hope it's up to standards. Smile If it helps at all I can post my thoughts behind the decorations for the rooms (mainly the master suite and the two bedrooms) if needed. Smile
- Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Post Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:12 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

Spectacular work, love the symmetry and the lack of errors, especially in an int this size.
Post Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:04 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

Revoked for repurpose.
Post Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:14 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

Almalexia 22,-28 Imperial general goods trader. The shopkeeper (and family) should live upstairs.

Exterior in M3A6 http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?t=21206&start=360

i3-254 http://i.imgur.com/1lqY2.png

Post Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:16 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
roerich
Developer
08 Feb 2010

I'd like to claim this. Com_rm furniture, lot's of Cyrodiil stuff. A shop area, a storage area, upstairs a living quarters area and one or two bedrooms (one for merchant and wife and perhaps a guest room or a room for a relative of the merchant or his wife.)
Post Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:55 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

Granted.
Post Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:13 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
roerich
Developer
08 Feb 2010

Update.

* Shell finished
* Most rooms fully conceptualized
* Lots of detailing and cluttering done.

First floor: The merchant will live upstairs with his wife. He has a small study, bedroom, small bathroom, kitchen, living room area and some storage area.

Ground level: Large shop area. Almost exclusively Imperial goods, a few luxury items too (let me now if there's too many), goods storage and a small room for either a servant/shop assistant or a relative.

Basement: Storage.
Post Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:38 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

Time for another update.
Post Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:52 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
roerich
Developer
08 Feb 2010

Updated. As I posted in the other thread, this needs a lot of work changed to from com to de set due to a misunderstanding on my parts.
Post Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:59 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

Hi roerich, what is the status of this claim?

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

[August 29, 2014 04:05PM] <+Katze> I am writing an IRC bot! :O
[August 29, 2014 04:25PM] *** Katze has quit IRC: Z-Lined
Post Sat May 11, 2013 8:02 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
roerich
Developer
08 Feb 2010

I must admit, I haven't really done much with it since I learned I had to remake a lot the interior. But I'm busy with finals and stuff for some time, so I'd like to finish this sometime.
Post Wed May 15, 2013 1:47 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Stryker
Developer Emeritus
07 May 2008

How's all that...stuff going? Any updates?

Interior Reviews: 168
Post Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:15 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
roerich
Developer
08 Feb 2010

I don't have the file here, but I'm still working on this, replacing furniture and redoing some stuff.
Post Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:54 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Stryker
Developer Emeritus
07 May 2008

Hows this going?

Post Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:03 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
roerich
Developer
08 Feb 2010

Update.

Not much done. I've removed most of the com objects and started replacing with de_rm stuff.
Post Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:59 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Stryker
Developer Emeritus
07 May 2008

Any updates here?

Post Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:04 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Stryker
Developer Emeritus
07 May 2008

One more week to post an update on this.

Post Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:41 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Stryker
Developer Emeritus
07 May 2008

Woops. Revoking due to lack of activity.
Post Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:25 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Aeven
Lead Developer
17 Aug 2008

I'd like to finish this. And get back into a bit of modding.
Post Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:40 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

Granted
Post Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:58 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Seneca37
Lead Developer
10 Feb 2014

Moving to N/A until we decide what to do with Alma claims.
Post Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:32 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  

Goto page Previous  1, 2
The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group