Accurate map
Parent: 3-45-Ind
 Faction: House Indoril
 Files:
Name Size Last Modified
TR_i3-261-Ind_Thrignar Fraxix_1.esp 20.4 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
TR_i3-261-Ind_roerich_3.esp 20.4 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
Description
Almalexia, Western Gate (21,-29) claim #5: http://www.tamriel-rebuilt.org/g/maps/interiors/3/almalexia_western_gate.jpg
Last Edited by lac
(Thu Sep 22, 2005 10:12 am) Post
Send private message   Reply with quote      
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

revoking, use WIP if you are a glutton for punishment
Post Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:53 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
blackbird
Reviewer
01 Mar 2007

This will be the house of an indoril noble.
Post Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:55 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

granting, happy modding
Post Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:01 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
blackbird
Reviewer
01 Mar 2007

this should be completed. I've followed some extra guidelines from the viking. Thanks TR for having extra tilesets for the interior, or else I would have a little problem. It's a manor for multiple persons.
Post Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:03 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

Approving, use top file for merging.

Theviking, when placing lights that hang from the cieling, make sure you pick the kind that can't be picked up.
Post Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:49 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

Revoked for repurpose.
Post Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:15 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

Almalexia 21,-28 Home of an eccentric follower of the poet in i3-611, think Mary Shelley, Edgar Allen Poe, Thomas De Quincey etc.

Exterior in M3A6 http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?t=21206&start=360

i3-261 http://i.imgur.com/9fcobmP.png

Post Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:57 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
roerich
Developer
08 Feb 2010

From Golden Green to the Fire-Rock Wastes, East
led by the Silver-tongued wind
The gnarshing Wheels of The City, East
in humble and ancient Halls
The Bells and Prayers rejoice in the East!
A People so wild yet serene
What Will is here? To create, his Aim?
Dare I say - I wish to claim?
To the East!

Cyrodiilic aristocrat of Breton descent. Com_r furniture, living quarters and an office. Maybe one servant.

Edit: Actually, I'm not to sure about the furniture. I'd rather do de_r, com_rm or even de_p.
Post Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:09 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

No to com, this is a dunmer int even if it is filled with a non-dunmer tenant in a non-dunmer part of town.

No preference on which de set you go with as with this character a case could be made for any of them.

You should definitely add some of that poetry in if you can, details like that are great!

Post Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:28 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
roerich
Developer
08 Feb 2010

Thank Vehk. The com_r set is so limited. This applies to the other Imperial trader claim I have too, I suppose? I've used com_rm in that...

Edit: The claim I was talking about: http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?t=12114&start=40

Last edited by roerich on Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:46 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Jule
Reviewer
01 May 2007

I think com in general is a no-no in Almalexia.

Tea is important! - Cathartis
Post Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:33 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
roerich
Developer
08 Feb 2010

Allright. But not in Mournhold. Smile
Post Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:26 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

It applies everywhere, try not to think about how bethesda did anything, it will get you into trouble. They break a lot of our rules and make what we consider mistakes (like bleeding into rugs etc.).
Post Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:47 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
roerich
Developer
08 Feb 2010

Oh right, I'm aware of that and believe me I'll rather do it the TR way. I'll have to change the Imperial trader int then, I guess. Although it was granted when I said I'd do com_rm..

Edit: Updated. Basic shell done as well as some work on the top floor.
Post Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:08 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

Those little details can be glossed over in grants without noticing them.
Post Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:22 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
roerich
Developer
08 Feb 2010

Of course, I understand. Might take a little longer to get that claim finished then, though.

Update. Almost finished, just need to give it a final look and write some horrible poetry. Is the dude this dude is a follower of the Gornath-dude?
Post Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:55 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

Yes, though I didn't use that name in the description since I know the name is likely to change.
Post Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:40 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
roerich
Developer
08 Feb 2010

Finished.

I made up a name as I wrote the poem, "Caralius Lovari", feel free to change it, NPC'ers. He's an eccentric allright, who struggles with depression and a fixation on the beauty of death after he lost his loved one to disease many years ago back in Cyrodiil. He has a chest with some of her personal items, which he takes out every now and then to cherish her memory.

The servant living in the basement is a young, native male Dunmer who is affectionate towards his employer and tries to cheer him up now and then, but also admires his (somewhat Dunmeri) relationship with death.

The lightening settings are a bit dark, but I felt it complimented the interior in a way I liked.
Post Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:12 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

Approving, use my file.
Post Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:10 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  

The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group