Faction: House Indoril
 Files:
Name Size Last Modified
TR_i3-78-Ind_Jule_1.esp 50.8 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
TR_i3-78-Ind_Jule_2.esp 54.8 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
TR_i3-78-Ind_Andres Indoril_8.esp 45.5 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
TR_i3-78-Ind_Jule_3.esp 57.3 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
Description
Almalexia 21,-25 Greenhouse, probably needs some fancy name, but this description will do.

#1 http://i.imgur.com/TbKYT.jpg
Last Edited by Haplo
(Sat May 14, 2005 8:16 pm) Post
Send private message   Reply with quote      
Starcrunch
Developer Emeritus
17 Aug 2004

Avarr has been gone since June. Revoked.

-Starcrunch
Post Wed Aug 17, 2005 4:29 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Animunculi
23 Apr 2005

I'd like to take this one. I am thinking of using rich dunmer furniture for the whole place. Could the owner be a Dunmer noble whose son joined the ranks of the guards, but died recently? Maybe the noble was allowed to keep his son's armor for memory. If it's okay, then I'd scatter the pieces all over the manor.
Post Sat Sep 10, 2005 12:06 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Hermit
Developer Emeritus
17 Oct 2003

Sounds alright. Go for it.

Granted and happy modding. Use the OoT attached and none else, please.
Recommeded OoT packages:
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_EoT_datafiles.rar (7.6 MB)
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_EoT.esm (112.6 KB)
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_OOT_Old_v1.tar.gz (56.7 MB)
Post Sat Sep 10, 2005 12:29 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Animunculi
23 Apr 2005

I'd like to report that I am still working on this one. I had quite busy weeks. I'd like to ask one question still. I'm creating a praying corner for this house(this would also be a meomrial to the man's son) and I'd like to know if something like this be fine? The armor and the helmet is his dead son's.
Post Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:05 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Vernon
Developer Emeritus
29 Sep 2004

Aww thats shrine's kinda sad. :( Nice idea, though.
Post Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:17 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Animunculi
23 Apr 2005

I'm done. I added no readme because I didn't find it necessary. There are no objects I added and the crap was cleaned out with the mighty TESAME.
Edit: I just realized that for some reason I thought it was claim i3-76 not i3-78 so I named the cell and the esp the same way! Adding the corrected version right now.
Post Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:35 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Lud
Developer Emeritus
27 Aug 2004

Approved.
Use top file for merging
Post Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:53 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

Revoked for repurposing.
Post Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:57 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

Unlocking for claimage.
Post Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:03 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

Claimed by Andres.
Post Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:03 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

Granted to Andres.
Post Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:04 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nemon
Developer Emeritus
18 Oct 2003

Make me proud, Andres!
Post Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:27 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Andres Indoril
Senior Developer
13 Jan 2006

Andresed by Andres.

I have three claims now. D: Jolly fun times! I should maybe start working during weekend maybe? Razz

Also, this claim used to be owned by the ancientmost Estonian from TR that I am aware of. Nice.

"You guys are no fun, I'll start my own TR with dead children and toy guars!" -Why
Post Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:06 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Andres Indoril
Senior Developer
13 Jan 2006

Submitting general architecture and layout for evaluation. Is this awesome enough or need I experiment?

EDIT: Also, question - is this actually supposed to be a greenhouse with a purpose or just for looking pretty?

"You guys are no fun, I'll start my own TR with dead children and toy guars!" -Why
Post Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:00 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

Looking pretty is its purpose.

Layout feels good although a little cramped.

Post Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:18 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Andres Indoril
Senior Developer
13 Jan 2006

Yeah, I already increased the size of the glasses by over 11%, so it is going to remain slightly cramped. On the other hand, if one accounts for the fact that the ledges are hip-high, the situation seems a lot less worse. Razz

Post Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:58 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Andres Indoril
Senior Developer
13 Jan 2006

New WIP.

I would really appreciate some feedback on the general quality of the place. To be specific, is the bleeding that is going on here too much or acceptable for flora?

Post Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:10 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Andres Indoril
Senior Developer
13 Jan 2006

A new WIP, because a month has passed since the last one! Yaay!

Post Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:16 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Andres Indoril
Senior Developer
13 Jan 2006

Not a whole lot of progress, but an update has been made.

Post Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:12 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Andres Indoril
Senior Developer
13 Jan 2006

Update. Basically only one "planter" left and then the general details to do.

Post Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:09 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Andres Indoril
Senior Developer
13 Jan 2006

Sadly I do not have much progress to show this month, so no new file just yet. I will try to find more time for this in May, but currently I am spending way too much time on my channel and need to spend more time on my studies.

Post Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:23 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

At least you gave this in the form of an update.
Post Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:52 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Andres Indoril
Senior Developer
13 Jan 2006

When I have only one claim, it is easy to remember the date that I need an update by. I am honestly kind of surprised that it is not as easy for everyone. Razz

Post Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:10 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Andres Indoril
Senior Developer
13 Jan 2006

Been spending more time on my channel and studies, so no progress. Plz2notrevoke? ;-;

Post Wed May 22, 2013 7:58 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Stryker
Developer Emeritus
07 May 2008

Way to test the system, man. A couple more weeks to make even a smidge of progress! Go!

Interior Reviews: 168
Post Thu May 23, 2013 5:57 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Andres Indoril
Senior Developer
13 Jan 2006

Smidge of progress in this new file!

Post Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:40 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Andres Indoril
Senior Developer
13 Jan 2006

I really need to work on this more. There is so little more I need to add, but that does not make it any easier.

Post Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:42 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Andres Indoril
Senior Developer
13 Jan 2006

Really, this claim only needs some additions and maybe to be toned down a little. So, whoever claims this can do just that, if they want to.

Revoke this please, I am unable to defeat this monster.

Post Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:41 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  

Goto page 1, 2  Next
The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group