i3-124-Ind

After an interior claim has been cleared by a review, the thread will be moved here. Discussion is still allowed.

Moderators: Seneca37, Lead Developers

Sload
Developer Emeritus

i3-124-Ind

Post by Sload »

Claim type: Interior
Claim ID: TR_i3-124-Ind (#615)
Faction: Indoril
Parent claim: TR_3-6-Ind (#110)
Claimed by: SlugZ
Files: TR_i3-124-Ind_Vegor_1.rar

---

Dreynim claims #1-7: http://www.tamriel-rebuilt.org/g/maps/interiors/3/dreynim.jpg
Lady Nerevar
Developer Emeritus

Post by Lady Nerevar »

previously posted by mirabell.
Dreynim, House 1

From the front door,

- BOTH “com_sack_03_chpfood5â€Â￾ melt ever so slightly into the wall. They should be pulled away slightly

- Half of “com_sack_01_saltrice_10â€Â￾ in front of those two sacks is floating. It needs to rest on an angle, the floor IS NOT flat. Its at varying heights because its made of planks.

- Two legs of BOTH “furn_de_ex_stool_02â€Â￾ by the table are floating. Again, its because the surface is not flat. Its at varying heights.

- “misc_de_cloth10â€Â￾ on the table is floating. SO will every bit of saltrice if you lower it.

- “misc_com_wood_cup_01â€Â￾ next to the cloth is floating.

- The set of “misc_com_wood_knifeâ€Â￾, “Misc_Com_Wood_Bowl_01â€Â￾ and “misc_com_wood_forkâ€Â￾ are all floating. You placed them flat over a deep rut in the table. The surface IS NOT flat. Its even more uneven than the floor.

- “furn_de_ex_stool_02â€Â￾ by the hammock with chitin dagger on it is floating.

- “chitin daggerâ€Â￾ on that stool should rest on an angle. Its floating flat over the stool whose surface slops downwards.

- “furn_de_ex_stool_02â€Â￾ with the book on it is also floating.

- All THREE “com_sack_01_saltrice_10â€Â￾ before the hammock are collectively floating.

- “com_sack_03_chpfood5â€Â￾ leaning against “furn_de_shack_postâ€Â￾ is melting into it. IT needs to be pulled apart so its not melting.

This interior is a small shack. Nothing exciting, maybe a 6 out of ten. Its only because I hate the floor. Not the modder’s fault mind you. I am biased against certain tilesets. Include if you will.

Dreynim, House 1 - Storage

- “crate_01_foodâ€Â￾ where the head of the oars are is floating. If you place it so that its not on that floor board which is higher than the other floorboard, the crate on top is going to float. SO, make sure you position that crate on top AT AN ANGLE so it rests on the other crate and the newly sunken craten.

- “com_sack_02_saltrice_10â€Â￾ should be melted 3 degrees into the crate it rests atop.

- “Com_Sack_02_Ingredâ€Â￾ on the floor should melt 3 degrees into the floor.

- BOTH “com_sack_01_ingredâ€Â￾ have been plaed right over a huge rut in the floorboards. This is illogical and should either be rotated 90 degrees so they both lie in the rut or placed at an angle so they rest on the higher plank and the lower plank.

This interior is an even smaller shack. Nothing exciting. Maybe another 6. Maybe a lantern would be nice? Include if you will.

Dreynim, House 2

- “com_sack_01_saltrice_10â€Â￾ by the door is floating. It should be ‘f’ed once.

Don’t get any ideas.

- “Com_Sack_02_Ingredâ€Â￾ should be melted 3 degrees into the ground.

- “com_sack_03_saltrice_10â€Â￾ is too close to the wall. Pull it away a little.

- The tip of “misc_de_fishing_poleâ€Â￾ is not resting against the wall.

- Two legs of “furn_de_ex_table_02â€Â￾ float. Melt the table 1 or two degrees to solve this.

- Half of “misc_com_wood_forkâ€Â￾ floats. I’ll let the knife slide past this time.

- The cup end of knocked over “misc_com_wood_cup_01â€Â￾ is not resting against the table.

- “misc_com_bottle_07â€Â￾ has been placed over the huge rut in the tableboards. Therefore it is floating.

- Two legs of “furn_de_ex_stool_02â€Â￾ float.

- “com_sack_03_chpfood5â€Â￾ by the stool is melting into the wall. Pull it away so it only touches, not melts.

- Half of “com_sack_01_saltrice_10â€Â￾ beside “barrel_02_CheapFood5â€Â￾ floats.

- “Com_Sack_02_Ingredâ€Â￾ by the coins on the crate should be melted 3 degrees.

- “crate_01_foodâ€Â￾ beside that crate with the coins on it is melting into the floor boards.

- “misc_com_bottle_01â€Â￾ has been placed exactly over two floorboards of differing heights. The bottle should look as if it has fallen into the lower floor board.

- One end of “Furn_De_Rope_06â€Â￾ does not enter the roof.

This interior is another small shack. This one better than the last. 7 out of ten. Include if you will.

Dreynim, House 3

- “furn_de_ex_stool_01â€Â￾ has only HALF been placed on a higher floorboard yet it rests at lower floor board height. IT should be completely moved so it is placed on the higher floor board only. Same thing goes with the other stool.. The one NOT next to the wall.

- Knocked over “misc_com_bottle_06â€Â￾ under the table is melting into the floor.

- One “misc_com_metal_plate_05â€Â￾ with rate meat floats.

- TWO “misc_com_metal_goblet_02â€Â￾ have been used.

- “com_sack_02_chpfood3â€Â￾ by the table should be melted 3 degrees.

- One leg of “active_de_r_bed_02â€Â￾ on the left floats.

- One and a half legs of “furn_de_ex_stool_02â€Â￾ floats. Deh, move it or shrink it.

- Two legs of “active_de_r_bed_02â€Â￾ also float.

This is another shack. This one is also more pleasing than the first. Another 7 out of ten. Include in TR if you will.

Dreynim, House 4

- “com_sack_01_rnd_ingr_5â€Â￾ floats. ‘f’ it.

- BOTH “misc_de_fishing_poleâ€Â￾ float. BOTH of whose points do not actually touch the wall.

- “com_sack_01_rnd_ingr_5â€Â￾ beneath the hammock should be rotated approximately 90 degrees so it is completely lieing ALONG the grain of the floorboards so it lies in the lower floorboard so that it doesn’t melt? Understand? Good. Moving on…

- “barrel_01_cheapfood20â€Â￾ I the corner where the hammock is is floating.

- “Misc_Uni_Pillow_02â€Â￾ is also floating.

- Two legs of “furn_de_ex_stool_02â€Â￾ by the table floats.

- YAY! Finally you realized there was a rut in the table and you positioned the spoon in the rut! I AM SO HAPPY!

- “Gold_001â€Â￾ and “misc_com_wood_bowl_03â€Â￾ with crabmeat were not so lucky.

- BOTH “food_kwama_egg_02â€Â￾ in hanging basket float.

- The bottom left of the stack of THREE “barrel_01_cheapfood20â€Â￾ is floating. Press ‘f’. The top barrel DOES NOT need adjustment if you do this.

- The back of “com_chest_02_gold_25â€Â￾ is floating.

- BOTH “com_sack_02_chpfood3â€Â￾ should be melted 3 degrees into the floor.

Yet another shack. 6.5 out of ten. Include if you want to.

Dreynim,House 5

- “com_sack_02_chpfood3â€Â￾ is sinificatly floating.

- Only the [/b]BACK FIVE[/b] “crate_01_foodâ€Â￾ are floating and need to be floored via one press of the ‘f’ key. “crate_01_foodâ€Â￾ that rests on top of the “crate_01_foodâ€Â￾ CLOSEST to “barrel_01_Ingredientsâ€Â￾ will need to be positioned on an angle so it rests on that crate and the recently ‘f’ed crates.

- “com_sack_02_chpfood3â€Â￾ next to “barrel_02_eggs’ needs to be lowered 3 degrees into the floor.

- “furn_de_ex_stool_02â€Â￾ floats.

- “misc_com_wood_bowl_03â€Â￾ is placed over a rut between varying heighted tableboards.

- Handle of “misc_com_wood_knifeâ€Â￾ is melting into the tableboard.

- Too much of “misc_com_bottle_12â€Â￾ is placed in the rut on the table. Move it so that it isn’t floating above a rut it should have fallen into.

- “barrel_01_cheapfood5â€Â￾ in the corner next to the table is floating.

ANotehr shack. This one is better than the first as well. 6.5 out of ten. Include if you will.

Dreynim, Toolshack

- Half of “furn_de_p_bookshelf_01â€Â￾ floats. Everything on the shelf will need readjusting. Remember, all FIVE “com_sack_02_saltrice_10â€Â￾ and every future “com_sack_02_saltrice_10â€Â￾ you use must melt 3 degrees into the ground upon which it rests.

- BOTH “barrel_01_saltriceâ€Â￾ at least partially float. They should both be melted into the ground just enough so that no part floats. The floor is soft dirt so it is allowed ONLY to a certain degree.

- The same thing goes with the stack of THREE “ex_de_shack_plank_02â€Â￾ behind them.

An interesting toolshack to say the least. I didn’t realize that saltrice was a tool. How is it a tool again? I forgot. Where are the oars, Miner’s picks, buckets, brooms and fishing rods? They can all count as things you’d see in a toolshack. A 6 out of ten only because of foolish static choice. 8 containers of Saltrice?!? I don’t think so.

Dreynim, Workshop

Yes. Very ingenuous. I like it.

- “crate_01_random_posâ€Â￾ by one of the doors is floating. Position it at an angle which corresponds with the door. Slight melting into the dirt floor is acceptable so long if at least some partial rotation of the crate has been attempted.

Good. You melted the planks this time.

- Three quarters of BOTH “Ex_De_Shack_Plank_03â€Â￾ between the wall and the boat are floating sitgnificantly.

- BOTH “com_sack_02 beneath the table are floating. Make sure that they melt slightly into theground.

- Knocked over “misc_com_wood_cup_02â€Â￾ is melting ever so slightly into the table.

- BOTH “misc_spool_01â€Â￾ melt slightly.

Very clever. I like it. 8 out of ten. Yes. Include into TR, so long as dreynim is a fishing village. It is a fishing village right? Good.

just thought we might wana save ourselves some trouble, so i moved this review here.
In hoc signo vinces

"you sex craved blue colored red eyed squirrel messiah of a fictional video game world!"
-PoHa!
Haplo
Lead Developer

Post by Haplo »

I'll just go over and check for things Lady_N missed.
---
Well, it says 1-7, but there are 8 interiors... What's up with that, eh?
---
House 1 -

bk_ABCs is bleeding into the stool it's resting on in between the two hammocks.

Both of the pillows in the hammocks are floating/resting illogically

*ahem* okay...the table. Everything on it. Bleeding/floating/resting illogically.
--
Toolshack -

Well first off, there aren't many tools in here...it's must just supplies... Anyway, lots of the planks are floating off the ground/bleeding into the ground/each other.

The sacks on the end of the planks are all resting illogically/bleeding into the ground.

The shelf is floating/bleeding slightly with the ground.

Sacks on the shelf are bleeding/floating for the most part.
---

House 2 -

The boats bleeding into the floor.

Lots of bleeding with the sacks against the wall.

Sack on the crate to the right of the entrance is resting illogically.

The fishing pole is touching neither the floor nor the wall.
---

House 3 -

Goblets on the round table are bleeding into the table.

The cloth with the knife in it is bleeding into the table.

Bottle and Cloth on the floor underneath the table are bleeding into the ground.

The candle on the bed-table is bleeding into the table.

---

House 4 -

bk_oldways is floating off of the ground

The pillow is floating off the hammock

Lots of bleeding with the sacks

Neither of the fishing rods are touching the floor. The fishing rod closest to the door is not touching the wall.

Rectangle table - bowl and candle and cup and utensil are all bleeding into the table. Probably more bleeding as well.
---

House 5 -

Pillow is bleeding into the hammock

Lots of bleeding with the sacks

Check the table for bleeders/floaters
---

Workshop -

Lots of bleeding on the work-table

Lots of bleeding with the long planks

The oars on the ground are floating partially

The keel of the rowboat is bleeding with the ground
---

House 1 - Storage -

Boat is bleeding into the ground.

com_sack_02_saltrice_10 on the crates is resting illogically.

Check the sacks for floaters/bleeders.

Oars are bleeding into the ground.
---
Overall decent, except for bleeders. Pretty empty though. a total of 6 out of 10
Last edited by Haplo on Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Forum Administrator & Data Files Manager

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

[August 29, 2014 04:05PM] <+Katze> I am writing an IRC bot! :O
[August 29, 2014 04:25PM] *** Katze has quit IRC: Z-Lined
Vegor
Developer Emeritus

Post by Vegor »

Fixed according to reviews. Approved.