Goto page Previous  1, 2
sasquatch
Developer
31 Dec 2013

okay new file.
Post Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:49 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Aeven
Lead Developer
17 Aug 2008

Does this mean you want it to go to review again?

<Nemon> I've never understood the way of weed

<~Haplo> I like cheese. I like cheese alot. yes. truly, in fact I love the cheese

<+SamirA> butt hat is the endgame
Post Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:24 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
sasquatch
Developer
31 Dec 2013

yes please
Post Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:35 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
sasquatch
Developer
31 Dec 2013

there is sunken bread on back shelf but so hopefully that dosnt fail me. it looks fine.
Post Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:36 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Aeven
Lead Developer
17 Aug 2008

Jule wrote:
This interior is beginning to shape up nicely. You fixed the windows; that is good. However, after thinking about the fireplace somewhat, I figured it is a bit out of place, and it is also disproportionately large, considering the size of the tiny interior. If you are going to include a fireplace, please make sure that it blends into the interior, so no bulky, dark, uneven shapes like the ones you used. (Not to mention that the pieces you used would be invisible until you finished part of the Raven Rock questline, since they're stage-dependent.) It should also be somewhat smaller. You could also consider cutting it out altogether, since there is already a fireplace outside, if I remember correctly.
I'm not really sure about the way you blend the de_bar into the walls. I've seen vanilla do it here and there, but I believe the outlines of the bar should be left intact. It could easily be replaced with just furn_de_bar_02 and furn_de_bar_04. Something along these lines. https://www.dropbox.com/s/u3uwxniyi9x5cwt/Bar.jpg

So I'll recommend this be sent back for fixing, but this is mostly due to esthetics. Also, check for any leftover placement and rotation errors you might've missed.

Hey sasquatch. I've just quoted what Jule said, in case you can't read it for some weird forum bug reason Smile

<Nemon> I've never understood the way of weed

<~Haplo> I like cheese. I like cheese alot. yes. truly, in fact I love the cheese

<+SamirA> butt hat is the endgame
Post Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:27 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
sasquatch
Developer
31 Dec 2013

I think it looked better with the fireplace which i have now removed. It is a shame I was not told sooner about the fireplace as it has been in since the beginning in various revisions. I replaced said fireplace with a table that has a big rat on it and another butcher station. If things are not in order I ask that the file be kept, but someone else finish it out as I am tired of looking at it.

TR_i3-173_sasquatch_07.esp
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  TR_i3-173_sasquatch_07.esp
 Filesize:  28.38 KB
 Downloaded:  37 Time(s)

Post Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:40 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
sasquatch
Developer
31 Dec 2013

Despite the hours of work I have put into this I would prefer it be revoked. Since I am not sure what to do with the fireplace maybe someone will be able to better complete it or redo the entire thing so I am able to continue working on other claims.
Post Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:38 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Aeven
Lead Developer
17 Aug 2008

Revoking.
Post Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:23 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  

Goto page Previous  1, 2
The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group