Accurate map
Parent: 3-16-Ind
 Faction: House Indoril
 Files:
Name Size Last Modified
TR_i3-188-Ind_Thrignar Fraxix_1.esp 17.6 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
TR_i3-188-Ind_blackbird_1.esp 17.7 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
Description
A small shop, selling and making expensive to luxurious clothing. No living quarters; owner and his two assistants live in the Manor District. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v284/hermitesf/sarethan_quarter_01_V2.jpg
Last Edited by Thrignar Fraxix
(Sat May 14, 2005 8:17 pm) Post
Send private message   Reply with quote      
Lady Nerevar
Developer Emeritus
08 Jun 2004

[BUMP] is this going to be done anytime soon? If you are unable to complete this claim for any reason, please post in this thread or contact me.

"you sex craved blue colored red eyed squirrel messiah of a fictional video game world!"
-PoHa!
Post Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:37 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Lud
Developer Emeritus
27 Aug 2004

Hermit asked me to revoke this.
There's a chance he may be able to provide a WIP, though.
Post Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:50 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nanu
Developer Emeritus
16 Feb 2006

Descripton vivid enough. Will follow. 3x3, one story.
Post Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:06 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Massalinie
Developer Emeritus
12 Feb 2005

Granted.
3X3 and one floor is correct, may put in a basement for the workshop part if you like. (You'll probably want to because it's such a small building.

No NPCs, creatures or scripts. Make sure you correctly name the cell and any containers you custom fill. Don't forget to set the north marker.
Recommeded OoT packages:
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_OOT_Main.esm (1.7 MB)
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_OOT_Main.tar.gz (58.3 MB)
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_EoT.esm (112.6 KB)
Post Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:45 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nanu
Developer Emeritus
16 Feb 2006

Might want to revoke this. I haven't been able to bring myself to design any of it. I attached a one story, 3x3 shell to this post. It has the window and North Marker set.

i3-188-Ind.esp
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  i3-188-Ind.esp
 Filesize:  1.89 KB
 Downloaded:  41 Time(s)

| Writing for TR
Post Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:19 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Nanu
Developer Emeritus
16 Feb 2006

Please revoke this? Sad
| Writing for TR
Post Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:38 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Nanu
Developer Emeritus
16 Feb 2006

Please?
| Writing for TR
Post Sat Mar 18, 2006 5:11 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Lud
Developer Emeritus
27 Aug 2004

Claimy claimy-just a little shop with a workshop.
(I want to get Almalexia done ASAP)
Post Sun Mar 19, 2006 12:53 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Massalinie
Developer Emeritus
12 Feb 2005

Granted and happy modding!

And Lud: I'm glad you're sticking with map3 ints for now, it's a good thing. So thanks a lot. :)
Post Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:49 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Lud
Developer Emeritus
27 Aug 2004

Heh heh, I don't even like Hlaalu style.
Am I the only one who likes Indoril style?

Post Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:53 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
kapuhy
Reviewer
22 Jan 2006

No, I like Indoril too, it's so rich and sophisticated.
Post Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:59 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

any updates? it has been almost 9 months

The just man frowns, but never sneers. We can understand anger, but not malevolence - Victor Hugo, Les Miserables

The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power - Brutus, Julius Caesar

Fun is bad - Haplo
Post Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:32 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

ok, been another 3 months. I am giving you a week before I revoke this.

The just man frowns, but never sneers. We can understand anger, but not malevolence - Victor Hugo, Les Miserables

The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power - Brutus, Julius Caesar

Fun is bad - Haplo
Post Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:35 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Lud
Developer Emeritus
27 Aug 2004

Completely forgot about this one. I'll do it tomorrow night. It'll get me away from scripting/dialogue for a little while Smile
Post Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:57 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nanu
Developer Emeritus
16 Feb 2006

Revoking. Lud, if you feel like doing any of these or if you have done them, feel free to grant these revoked claims to yourself.
Post Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:30 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
blackbird
Reviewer
01 Mar 2007

May I claim this?
It will be a 3*3 clothing shop. I will make a basement where clothing can be produced.
Post Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:23 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Nanu
Developer Emeritus
16 Feb 2006

Have fun with this.
Post Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:40 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
blackbird
Reviewer
01 Mar 2007

May I create some new containers which have clothes in them?
Post Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:23 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

as long as they don't use new models and you follow the naming convention. TR_m*_i*-***_descriptive-name

(Obviously you replace the *s with the appropriate number and descriptive name with... well, a descriptive name)

Fun is bad - Haplo
Post Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:23 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
blackbird
Reviewer
01 Mar 2007

It should be completed and cleaned.
Post Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:09 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

Approving, use top file for merging.

Notes: I removed the TR_extravagant_glove_r_01 s as the model is horrible. Excellent job on this int.
Post Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:05 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
blackbird
Reviewer
01 Mar 2007

Weren't there any problems with the clothes? I've heard today that they had to fall twice, with a little exception for belts. But it's actually a minor detail.
Post Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:35 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

for some reason the shirt model (and possibly the pants model, i don't recall off hand) doesn't rest flat. For to prevent caspering the item needs to be f-ed twice.

Fun is bad - Haplo
Post Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:43 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Aeven
Lead Developer
17 Aug 2008

Revoking for repurposing.
Post Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:00 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  

The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group