Faction: House Indoril
 Files:
Name Size Last Modified
TR_i3-196-Ind_mariedanj_1.esp 4.7 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
TR_i3-196-Ind_mariedanj_3.esp 11 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
TR_i3-196-Ind_mariedanj_2.esp 10.8 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
TR_i3-196-Ind_mariedanj_4.esp 13.1 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
Description
No location. Moderators, please locate this claim in the map below!

A small shop, selling enchanted clothings. : http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v284/hermitesf/Manor_District_03_V2.jpg
Last Edited by Inferno_str1ke
(Sat May 14, 2005 8:17 pm) Post
Send private message   Reply with quote      
Lady Nerevar
Developer Emeritus
08 Jun 2004

[BUMP] is this going to be done anytime soon? If you are unable to complete this claim for any reason, please post in this thread or contact me.

"you sex craved blue colored red eyed squirrel messiah of a fictional video game world!"
-PoHa!
Post Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:42 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Lud
Developer Emeritus
27 Aug 2004

Hermit asked me to revoke this.
There's a chance he may be able to provide a WIP, though.
Post Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:51 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Lady Nerevar
Developer Emeritus
08 Jun 2004

first of all, you need a claiming messege. it needs to say what exacly you want to do whith this interior. second of all, you need ot be a modder to claim stuff.

revoked.
Post Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:27 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
mariedanj
Developer
13 Feb 2006

I will try this. That'll be my first claim, so bare with me.

I think I'll do a 4X4 room. Do you consider that Ex_MH_building_05 has a smaller second floor, or just one floor? Anyway, for the purpose here, one floor should be enough. I won't put many rare enchanted clothes. It will be simple, but well-organised. Maybe some sort of backstore, locked containers.

For some reason, my EoT is missing many pieces (and I just downloaded it), so I might be wrong with the exterior building.

EDIT: Well, 4X4 may be too big, maybe a 3X3...
Post Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:29 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nomadic1
Developer Emeritus
15 May 2004

Did you also download OoT? The interior should be 3 x 3.
Post Sun Mar 05, 2006 1:33 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
mariedanj
Developer
13 Feb 2006

Yes, I have Oot and Eot recently downloaded. It's like many .nif are missing... anyway, I should be able to work.
I'll go for a 3X3 then.

Should I create some new enchanted clothing or only use what's available?
Post Sun Mar 05, 2006 9:07 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Lud
Developer Emeritus
27 Aug 2004

Did you make sure that all of the files were copied to the correct folders?
Post Sun Mar 05, 2006 9:11 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
mariedanj
Developer
13 Feb 2006

Ludovic wrote:
Did you make sure that all of the files were copied to the correct folders?

Should I keep the subfolders "TR" or should I get rid of it (e.i. ...Data files/icons/TR/XXX.dds). Sometimes it bugs, and sometimes it doesn't. Anyway, I'll try and see what's best.

EDIT: typo, changed "date files" to "data files" ! Is it a lapsus?

Last edited by mariedanj on Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Sun Mar 05, 2006 9:27 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Andres Indoril
Senior Developer
13 Jan 2006

You need to keep TR stuff in TR folders Very Happy

EDIT: What the hell? You have "Date Files"?
Post Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:38 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nomadic1
Developer Emeritus
15 May 2004

mariedanj, did you try downloading the recent Main OoT esm file?

Andres, its a typo.

I almost typo'ed "typo" Laughing
Post Mon Mar 06, 2006 5:36 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
mariedanj
Developer
13 Feb 2006

Thanks for your help guys. I have recently downloaded all the necessary files to my knowledge therefore they should be the latest versions. I've read on the forum that other people seem to have this problem too... I can't download much more, I have a limited access to internet.

anyway, what about my claim, can I have it ?
Post Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:05 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Stalker
Developer Emeritus
09 Apr 2004

Sorry but we do not grant claims to non-modders.
Post Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:11 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Lud
Developer Emeritus
27 Aug 2004

Em, Stalker. *poke*
mariedanj is a TR modder.
Just wasn't given the tag.

Post Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:18 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
mariedanj
Developer
13 Feb 2006

I am.
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?t=15776

maybe something is not up to date yet.
Post Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:18 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Stalker
Developer Emeritus
09 Apr 2004

Oops. My bad. Sorry. Please press the claim button again.

Your friendly slavedriver.
Post Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:26 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
mariedanj
Developer
13 Feb 2006

i reclaim this due to some misunderstanding. So can i have it?
Post Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:27 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Massalinie
Developer Emeritus
12 Feb 2005

Granted and happy modding!

It's 3x3, one floor. You may put in a basement if you need to, though I don't think the living quarters are in here, but if you like you can put in a small work shop/bench type area somewhere with some soul gems (only cheap ones out, maybe a more expensive one or two in a locked chest) and enchanted clothing. Try not to over-do it on the enchanted stuff. Check the prices on everything you put in to make sure they aren't too outrageous for a little shop, and also make sure that they aren't supposed to be unique.
In other words, be very careful :P

No NPCs, creatures of scripts. Don't forget to set your north marker and correctly name your cell (TR_##_i3_196 where ## is your initials) and any containers you put in (TR_M#_##_blabla where M# is the map number, ## is your initials and "blabla" is the container contents)
Recommeded OoT packages:
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_OOT_Main.esm (1.7 MB)
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_OOT_Main.tar.gz (58.3 MB)
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_EoT.esm (112.6 KB)
Post Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:52 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
mariedanj
Developer
13 Feb 2006

huh.. should I use "furn_de_p..." or "Furn_de_r..." for bookshelves and such ?
I think "p" is better looking with "Furn_De_Bar" (in "activator"). But then, is it that poor?
Post Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:58 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nomadic1
Developer Emeritus
15 May 2004

Given what you have, you could use either. In game, the furniture and the bar are by and large pretty similar regardless of whether it is p or r.

One bit of advice though (I see this error all too often in reviewing). When placing clothes like robes, shirts, skirts and pants, when you just press "F" on it the mesh may seem flat but it isn't. Check closely and you'll see one side is raised off the shelf/bar/etc. Press "F" on it again and all will be right. (If you choose de_p furniture, it is a little harder since you have to be careful of where you place them because it is angled like hell)
Post Tue Mar 07, 2006 10:07 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
mariedanj
Developer
13 Feb 2006

Nomadic1 wrote:

One bit of advice though (I see this error all too often in reviewing). When placing clothes like robes, shirts, skirts and pants, when you just press "F" on it the mesh may seem flat but it isn't. Check closely and you'll see one side is raised off the shelf/bar/etc.

Thank you, but I know. I use "F" only to get the object close to where I want to put it.
Post Tue Mar 07, 2006 10:28 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nomadic1
Developer Emeritus
15 May 2004

Just making sure. Pleased
Post Tue Mar 07, 2006 11:09 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
mariedanj
Developer
13 Feb 2006

First version done!

I had the feeling to add new enchanted clothing because I didn't find so many of them not unique and not expensive... I'm not good at naming things, so any suggestions will be welcome (and I don't know if the prices I choose are proper).
Post Thu Mar 09, 2006 4:04 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nomadic1
Developer Emeritus
15 May 2004

I loaded it up. The prices for what I checked are not outrageous. Pleased

You might want to replace those lanterns though (they can be picked up). The standard one is light_de_lantern_03_x, its' one of the few lanterns which won't look out of place or cannot be picked up. I also see you did the door the hard way. The easy way is to size it at 1.01 Very Happy

It also seemed a little empty. It is hard coming up with enchantments for items I know, so maybe add a few non-enchanted items to fill up a couple of the gaps, and double up on a couple of enchanted ones. Keep up the good work. Smile
Post Thu Mar 09, 2006 4:46 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
mariedanj
Developer
13 Feb 2006

I modified it, added few items so it won't look bare.
Thanks for the lights, I missed this.
Post Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:25 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Lud
Developer Emeritus
27 Aug 2004

Approving
Post Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:29 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Aeven
Lead Developer
17 Aug 2008

Revoking for repurposing.
Post Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:09 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  

The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group