Maps In Group Map 3 at 1:(2827, -3350):0
Accurate map
Parent: 3-16-Ind
 Faction: House Indoril
 File:
Name Size Last Modified
TR_i3-198-Ind_Thrignar Fraxix_1.esp 14 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
Description
Almalexia (25, -27) Restaurant used by government officials, and Indoril officials mostly. Posh.
Last Edited by Aeven
(Sat May 14, 2005 8:17 pm) Post
Send private message   Reply with quote      
Starcrunch
Developer Emeritus
17 Aug 2004

Files attached here are some of mine from Map 2...

-Starcrunch
Post Wed Jul 27, 2005 5:20 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Lady Nerevar
Developer Emeritus
08 Jun 2004

[BUMP] is this going to be done anytime soon? If you are unable to complete this claim for any reason, please post in this thread or contact me.

"you sex craved blue colored red eyed squirrel messiah of a fictional video game world!"
-PoHa!
Post Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:57 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Lud
Developer Emeritus
27 Aug 2004

Hermit asked me to revoke these. He may have a WIP to post up soon, but the files named TR_SA_i2-198_v1/2.rar aren't it.
Post Sat Feb 11, 2006 1:03 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Serric
Reviewer
18 Oct 2005

Get me a location and i'll claim this. I'm not pushing the button though until i know which building it is.
Post Mon Feb 13, 2006 2:11 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Stalker
Developer Emeritus
09 Apr 2004

It's there, on the map. I don't see a problem.

Your friendly slavedriver.
Post Mon Feb 13, 2006 3:00 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Serric
Reviewer
18 Oct 2005

oops...sorry, i missed the bottom row on the map. Anyway, I'll do what the description says, iron armour and weapons shop. Other than that, it'll be a normal shop, living quaters upstairs if there is one, or in the basement if there is no upper level, stuff on display, etc. The manor district suggests the use of rich furniture, correct me if i'm wrong. I'll have a think about it and fill in anymore details later.
Post Mon Feb 13, 2006 4:27 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Massalinie
Developer Emeritus
12 Feb 2005

Granted,
I don't think the "manor district" neccessarily has to have rich furniture, there are a lot of poor people here as well, but if you wish to make it a rich place (the sale of armor i'd imagine could be a fairly profitable buisness) the you are welcome to do so.
I assume you know what to do? You've done interiors before. :)
Happy modding!
Recommeded OoT packages:
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_OOT_Main.esm (1.7 MB)
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_OOT_Main.tar.gz (58.3 MB)
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_EoT.esm (112.6 KB)
Post Mon Feb 13, 2006 5:22 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Serric
Reviewer
18 Oct 2005

Thanks Mass...I've started on this already, done the layout of the building. As it's one storey the ground floor is the shop and the basement is the bedroom, also a little storage area (crates of armor/weapons, nothing fancy).
One question, does this shop make armor/weapons, or just sell it? in ohter words, should i include a forge and iron ore (that sort of thing) or just plain armor/weapons? Or is it up to me?

Post Thu Feb 16, 2006 9:58 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nomadic1
Developer Emeritus
15 May 2004

It is up to you.
Post Thu Feb 16, 2006 11:03 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Serric
Reviewer
18 Oct 2005

Right, this is coming along nicely, though a bit slower than i'd hoped due to uni work load. Anyway, i've done the layout of the top floor(furn and lighting) and i'm now starting to add armor and weapons...still working on the layout of the basement room, but i've nearly got something i'm happy with. Should be done soon, but that depends on my assignments from uni
Post Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:52 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Serric
Reviewer
18 Oct 2005

right, time for an update....nearly finished this, laying out armor and weapons on the counter and shelves, then got to put some storage crates in the bedroom below and place misc items, then its done...should be up by mid-next week latest, but probably earlier
Post Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:31 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Serric
Reviewer
18 Oct 2005

well, due to uni assignments i still havn't got this done, but i only have a table to detail and a few things to tweak, then its done...i can't really say when its gonna be up, but if i get a quiet day i can have it finished...
Post Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:44 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Serric
Reviewer
18 Oct 2005

Its done now, at last...took a lot longer than i wanted it to, but i think its turned out well...
Post Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:28 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

Approving use top file for merging.
Post Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:16 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Aeven
Lead Developer
17 Aug 2008

Revoking for repurposing.
Post Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:53 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  

The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group