Fixed and approved.
Last Edited by Vegor
(Tue Jun 21, 2005 11:59 am) Post
Send private message   Reply with quote      
Katze
Developer Emeritus
26 Feb 2009

Revoked for repurposing.
Post Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:46 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Katze
Developer Emeritus
26 Feb 2009

Wood Elf carpenter? Seriously?
Post Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:47 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

I'll take this one, finish up the current crop of OE ints.

EDIT: forgot to add, Com_RM and all that jazz I'll be sure to add in some transcripts showing the persons accounting skills.
Post Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:33 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

sending to review

(before anyone says anything, I know what I really did)
Post Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:38 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

WIP shell.
Post Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:36 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

Cat, so as to avoid anymore hassles like the Teyn tradehouse, could you specify what size shell you would like for this interior. My current WIP fits according to vanilla, but I want your input before I move forward and then have to change the shell.
Post Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:06 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

Cat: Please answer the question

Samir: if you were able to make any progress without the answer, please post an update.

The just man frowns, but never sneers. We can understand anger, but not malevolence - Victor Hugo, Les Miserables

The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power - Brutus, Julius Caesar

Fun is bad - Haplo
Post Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:37 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

I have not made progress, but I may start without the information even though I had to change my previous interior. I took a shell from vanilla so it technically will fit. I'll get an update soon.
Post Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:46 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Katze
Developer Emeritus
26 Feb 2009

The interior looks like 3x4 to me.
"If a hermaphroditic, bug-armored, bipolar god-king existing in multiple universes who has his very own bible with *actual* magic strewn throughout it is your idea of a cliche, then I really would like to live in your world." -MK

"You say a lot of things. And how does that work? You're a bicycle"

Tea is important.
Post Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:34 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

you post update? I want not have to revoke int in one week if you no post.

The just man frowns, but never sneers. We can understand anger, but not malevolence - Victor Hugo, Les Miserables

The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power - Brutus, Julius Caesar

Fun is bad - Haplo
Post Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:03 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

Yeah I'll toss up a WIP before then.
Post Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:43 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

long week?

Fun is bad - Haplo
Post Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:10 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

Yeah, Thanksgiving break and I'll. That said here is a new WIP, just shell but it is now per Cats instruction.
Post Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:12 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

It's Christmas break now and so you should see a renewed pace to my modding here. The only issue right now is that my computer is in the shop getting fixed currently. I should have it back in a few days and then I will get to finishing this claim up and moving on to a new one. I'll also get into doing some reviews soon as well.
Post Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:02 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

Here we go, a new WIP. This time with windows and fireplaces to match the exterior. Also some more makeshifting to make the layout a bit different and hide the chimney at it runs through the second floor.
Post Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:59 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

Update.
Post Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:26 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

Done.
Post Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:18 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

Approving. We have free floating interior versions of the exterior windows you used in TR_Data Samir. I made the switch
Post Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:17 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Tondollari
Developer
02 Dec 2013

tr_furn_com_painting2_02 TR_i3-237-Imp 256 -759 385 "painting flickers when moving up/down stairs"
Post Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:44 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  

The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group