3-38-Ind

After an exterior claim has been cleared by a review, the thread will be moved here. Discussion is still allowed.

Moderator: Lead Developers

Haplo
Lead Developer

3-38-Ind

Post by Haplo »

Claim type: Exterior
Claim ID: TR_3-38-Ind (#783)
Faction: Indoril
Claimed by: Zalzidrax
Files: TR_3-38-Ind_Haplo_1.esp; TR_3-38-Ind_Nomadic1_1.esp; TR_3-38-Ind_Nomadic1_2.esp; TR_3-38-Ind_Zalzidrax_1.esp; TR_3-38-Ind_Zalzidrax_2.esp

---

A mountainous area with a small shack, a Dwemer ruin no entrance on the eastern side, and an egg mine or two and is lightly forested.
Noirgrim
Developer Emeritus

Post by Noirgrim »

Member has been inactive for over a month.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Just wilderness. Maybe add a shack. Continue the road. Add the mountains. And stick with the set land textures. Nothing too special. I'll keep you up to date with progress.
Noirgrim
Developer Emeritus

Post by Noirgrim »

I will be keeping a watchful I over you and this claim. Please post updates here regularly.

Granted
"Noirgrim, (who is accused of working too hard) is the worst kind of modder this project can get." -Ender
Noirgrim
Developer Emeritus

Post by Noirgrim »

Granted
Zalzidrax
Developer

Post by Zalzidrax »

If I may so humbly request, could you please add some dwemer ruins with no entrance tucked away into the Eastern mountains of your claim, next claim 3-39. Nairb, Stalker, and I are planning to make a rather extensive underground cavern for an interior, and wanted to include some dwemer ruins only accessible from underground. Thanks.
Sload
Developer Emeritus

Post by Sload »

Maybe you should add an eggmine, we really don't have many of those.
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nabO_UXb6MM]This is not my life[/url]
Noirgrim
Developer Emeritus

Post by Noirgrim »

Huh... a new modder. I will be keeping a close eye on this claim. Please update us as much as possible.
"Noirgrim, (who is accused of working too hard) is the worst kind of modder this project can get." -Ender
Swiftoak
Developer Emeritus

Post by Swiftoak »

"Idleness and lack of occupation tend - nay are dragged - towards evil."
-Hippocrates
Noirgrim
Developer Emeritus

Post by Noirgrim »

Last logged in on July 2nd, hasn't been a month yet, but it has been more than a week for an update. I will try to get in contact with this modder and go from there.
Sload
Developer Emeritus

Post by Sload »

Noirgrim wrote:Last logged in on July 2nd, hasn't been a month yet, but it has been more than a week for an update. I will try to get in contact with this modder and go from there.
Remember that the site was down from the day after that until last weekend. It's quite possible that he hasn't checked yet because he assumes its still down.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

All right I've been meaning to do this for a while. I mean a LONG time. But, yestrerday something terrible happened. I was trimming mods down my computer and I accidently erased the plugin with the claim on it. I was almost finished too. Now I have start over again. But it shouldn't take too long.
And Zalzidrax. You should release 3-2 and I'll worry maching the borders. Okay?
Just don't be too mad. We all make mistakes.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Zalzidrax wrote:If I may so humbly request, could you please add some dwemer ruins with no entrance tucked away into the Eastern mountains of your claim, next claim 3-39. Nairb, Stalker, and I are planning to make a rather extensive underground cavern for an interior, and wanted to include some dwemer ruins only accessible from underground. Thanks.
Sure.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Omicron wrote:Maybe you should add an eggmine, we really don't have many of those.
Okay so an eggmine and an inaccesible dwemer ruin along eastern mountains and a shack for a hermit. But what race do want the hermit?
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Omicron wrote:
Noirgrim wrote:Last logged in on July 2nd, hasn't been a month yet, but it has been more than a week for an update. I will try to get in contact with this modder and go from there.
Remember that the site was down from the day after that until last weekend. It's quite possible that he hasn't checked yet because he assumes its still down.
That did happen. I found it was up again 2 days ago. Maybe a little earlier. Just a little. I'd say 2-4 days.
Sload
Developer Emeritus

Post by Sload »

Well, the Hermit's race wont show, will it? You're only making his house. I'd make it a Dunmer Shack, though.

Remember that most of the grassy lands where the Hermit would live are along a rode, thiere should be a small end to a valley in the northeastern part of your claim, however. This is the only place the Hermit is likely to live.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

All right, new problem. I opened and the corner cells on the render window were underwater. Well except for the high mountains of course. And it wasn't even on my claim. What's the problem?
Last edited by Anonymous on Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Omicron wrote:Well, the Hermit's race wont show, will it? You're only making his house. I'd make it a Dunmer Shack, though.

Remember that most of the grassy lands where the Hermit would live are along a rode, thiere should be a small end to a valley in the northeastern part of your claim, however. This is the only place the Hermit is likely to live.
I can do that. His house should be no problem. It's only 10 minutes tops to do a shack well.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Not that long ago Stalker said something about exporting new cells and retrying. Well it didn't work. Any suggestions would very helpful.

kingfish
Developer Emeritus

Post by kingfish »

i'm afraid i won't help you much with it, be read this: http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?t=13184
by posting useless junk on these forums you WON'T become a modder, only a spammer...
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

kingfish wrote:i'm afraid i won't help you much with it, be read this: http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?t=13184
Yeah that's what I meant but thanks. I think it's because It's not a new cell. Map 3 isn't the active file.
Do you guys just to ignore this?
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

I've ran into nothing but trouble, found that I can't do exteirior cells very well at all, and have gotten practically nowhere. If someone else had it would have been done allready. So I'm sad to say I must drop this claim. I'm sorry I've wasted everyone's time with this.
Swiftoak
Developer Emeritus

Post by Swiftoak »

Read Kingfish's tutorial. It made me from a know-nothing at all exterior modder, into a decent one at least. Read it. Dont drop the claim. Mape 3 exteriors need to be done soon.
-Hippocrates
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Swiftoak Woodwarrior wrote:Read Kingfish's tutorial. It made me from a know-nothing at all exterior modder, into a decent one at least. Read it. Dont drop the claim.
I did read this http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?t=13184. It didn't help.
Swiftoak Woodwarrior wrote:Mape 3 exteriors need to be done soon.
It would get done faster with a good exterior modder doing it.
All I ask is that they make an eggmine or two, a dwemer ruin with no entrance, and a shack with a small garden for a small quest I'm going to make. Small quests, something we need more of.
Sload
Developer Emeritus

Post by Sload »

I think that Arcandrith is probably right, and I think it's awful cool of him to admit that he can't do it. I'm the same way with exteriors.
Swiftoak
Developer Emeritus

Post by Swiftoak »

Hey, cool change sload....

I guess he has the right, but isn't the core getting tired of people dropping m3 claims all the time, it halts the progress.
-Hippocrates
Sload
Developer Emeritus

Post by Sload »

No, it probably will mean this claim is done faster.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Sload wrote:No, it probably will mean this claim is done faster.
Yeah, it will. Any way it's not my problem anymore. I'm just going to continue detailing 1-36. But I lost access to my winRAR archiver so I'm not going be able to much anymore until I get it back. My plugin wouldn't help the next modder. And Sload, your being a lot ....... nicer than usual. Looks lived up to your apology.
Dexter
Developer Emeritus

Post by Dexter »

Revoked, as per your request. Thank you for being honest about it.
Nemon
Developer Emeritus

Post by Nemon »

I can do this one.
Swiftoak
Developer Emeritus

Post by Swiftoak »

"I can do this one".

Please be more specific. maybe then, it will not be pending.... Like what interiors you put in, where, what meshes, etc.

No offence.
-Hippocrates
Sload
Developer Emeritus

Post by Sload »

Swiftoak Woodwarrior wrote:"I can do this one".

Please be more specific. maybe then, it will not be pending.... Like what interiors you put in, where, what meshes, etc.

No offence.
Um..Nemon's an older member who has already claimed multiple other exteriors. He knows how to claim things.

Furthermore, what interiors to include is listed in the claim description. There's nothing else for him to say.

I'm sure that Dexter just missed this.
Dexter
Developer Emeritus

Post by Dexter »

I can't think of a funny way to say "granted" right now.
Nemon
Developer Emeritus

Post by Nemon »

I know what to do.
SIGILLVM COMMVNITATIS DE CIVITATE BERGENSI
Nemon
Developer Emeritus

Post by Nemon »

Very little progress so far.
Nemon
Developer Emeritus

Post by Nemon »

I wish to abandon this claim. I've bought an apartment recently, and I've had far more work to do than what I first had expected. Combine that with arms still not fully recovered from tendonitis... I don't have a wip to post.
Stalker
Developer Emeritus

Post by Stalker »

Revoked per user request.
Nomadic1
Developer Emeritus

Post by Nomadic1 »

Claiming :)

Will do a the description says (A mountainous area with a small shack, a dwemer ruin no entrance on the eastern side, and an egmine or two and is lightly forested. I don't know what Olive Garden is though :] ). It doesn't look like there is a WIP file, so I'll have to start it from scratch.
kingfish
Developer Emeritus

Post by kingfish »

granted, sorry for the delay...
Recommeded OoT packages:
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_OOT_Main.esm (1.3 MB)
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_OOT_Main.tar.gz (58.2 MB)
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_EoT.esm (112.6 KB)
Nomadic1
Developer Emeritus

Post by Nomadic1 »

EDIT: Nevermind.

- Nomadic1 :)

As for progress, not a lot yet. I have recent versions of Map 3 and claim 3-2 and am working on border matching.
<insert witty signature here. i might spend time trying to come up with something, but its not like anybody reads these anyway>