Accurate map
Parent: 3-24-Imp
 Faction: Imperial
 Files:
Name Size Last Modified
TR_i3-280-Imp_adamantum_5.esp 89.7 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
TR_i3-280-Imp_Thrignar Fraxix_1.esp 89.8 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
Description
Old Ebonheart West #16. Mages Guild: http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/7383/oewestmap.jpg

Exterior can be found here http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?t=21200&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=40 use the last file on page 2 of the thread.
Last Edited by Thrignar Fraxix
(Sat May 14, 2005 8:17 pm) Post
Send private message   Reply with quote      
Starcrunch
Developer Emeritus
17 Aug 2004

Revoked, digigrape was only here for 1 day in April.

-Starcrunch
Post Wed Aug 17, 2005 6:24 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Anonymous

Speculative maps? I know that scrolls can have images in them, but how does one do it?
Post Wed Aug 17, 2005 12:09 pm             Reply with quote                   up  
Gez
Developer Emeritus
22 Jul 2005

Look up the Guide to Ald'ruhn in your TESCS, it should answer your question. Smile
Post Wed Aug 17, 2005 3:36 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Anonymous

I can't find the folder that the .tgas have to be stored in, though.
Post Thu Aug 18, 2005 9:34 am             Reply with quote                   up  
Anonymous

I'll make it very Akaviri-obsessed, and I can maybe do up some maps if someone explains to me where the images must be kept (search turns up nothing for the City Guide images). If there are already any Lore maps of Akavir, feel free to point me to them :) I may add in some short articles on Akavir that the scholar has collected over the time, if I'm feeling creative enough. I'll have those run through the literature section as a single post, if so.
Post Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:13 am             Reply with quote                   up  
Gez
Developer Emeritus
22 Jul 2005

It's "BookArt".

Also note that, while it works for Bethesda's BSAs, BSAs made with Argent's BSA Browser cannot contain BookArt files.

(I use that excellent software to switch more easily between both OoT esm files, each has its associated bsa file that contains all the Meshes, Textures and Icons, and then it's a simple renaming of the two sets of two files to switch.)
Post Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:27 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Anonymous

So if I drop the .tgas in the BookArt folder, it should work regardless of the fact that Bethesda uses the .BSAs? I see some book images in there from Tusar, which I assume worked.
Post Fri Aug 19, 2005 4:28 pm             Reply with quote                   up  
Hermit
Developer Emeritus
17 Oct 2003

Okay, have a shot at this. Ask the BoT guys for any maps they have. Use OoT and in-game stuff only, no external meshes. No NPCs, scripts or uber loot and items either, please.

Granted, happy modding! :)
Recommeded OoT packages:
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_EoT_datafiles.rar (6.6 MB)
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_EoT.esm (95.1 KB)

And OoT_Old_v1.tar.gz instead of OoT_Main which Hermit recommended. For that he receives a trout slap.
-Stalker
Post Fri Aug 19, 2005 5:17 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Anonymous

I think I'm going to need to unclaim this for now. I'm encountering problems with reloading the interior after adding EoT or OoT items to it. I've tried reinstalling the two packs as well as Morrowind, but it isn't working.
Post Fri Aug 26, 2005 1:03 am             Reply with quote                   up  
Anonymous

bump, don't want this to fall away with people thinking there's work being done on it Razz
Post Fri Sep 09, 2005 12:22 am             Reply with quote                   up  
Massalinie
Developer Emeritus
12 Feb 2005

ah! hahaha! i want this claim! quick somebody put it in Unclaimed for me!
Post Fri Sep 09, 2005 12:52 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Vernon
Developer Emeritus
29 Sep 2004

Revoked...
Post Fri Sep 09, 2005 1:18 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Massalinie
Developer Emeritus
12 Feb 2005

Ok, i'll take it. I will do as it says in the description. Basically, that's it. Lots of Akaviri stuff, may take me a while to find all kinds of stuff like that but i'll manage.

:D

--Mass--
Post Fri Sep 09, 2005 11:20 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Hermit
Developer Emeritus
17 Oct 2003

I'm sure you will, Massey. Good luck in finding stuff, and happy modding!
Recommeded OoT packages:
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_EoT_datafiles.rar (7.6 MB)
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_EoT.esm (112.6 KB)
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_OOT_Old_v1.tar.gz (56.7 MB)
Post Fri Sep 09, 2005 11:34 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Sload
Developer Emeritus
06 Feb 2005

The Asian sounding whatever weapons are Akaviri, you can have a few bolted down ones (as long as they're bolted down so the player can't get them.
Post Sat Sep 10, 2005 1:36 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Massalinie
Developer Emeritus
12 Feb 2005

Done with this now, I didn't put in any maps, just too complicated. There are books on Akavir and some weapons i also encluded a readme cause there has to be a guard in just becuae there is a glass katana and it shouldn't be left unguarded.

--Mass--
Post Sun Sep 11, 2005 9:59 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Lady Nerevar
Developer Emeritus
08 Jun 2004

added a small storage room in acordance to the drawing.

use top version.
Post Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:59 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

Revoked for repurposing.
Post Mon May 07, 2012 5:39 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Why
Lead Developer
04 Jul 2009

This looks like an exciting shell to make. I want something physical to work on to escape the scripts and dialog when they start haunting me in my dreams.

Guild for Mages. Magical things. Akulakhans. com_r for the entry hall and Wizard's office, com_rm for the basement storage and studies. I take it I can extend the basement slightly towards the east?
Post Wed May 09, 2012 12:46 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

Akulkhans everywhere. The rest sounds good. Basement into the east works.
Post Wed May 09, 2012 12:56 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Why
Lead Developer
04 Jul 2009

I have done some experimenting with the shell but I'm not happy with it. Nearly all of my attention has been devoted to SE.

Would you say this needs to use the tower interior, or should I improvise with common pieces? I'd use our interior tower piece if it didn't suck so much. :/
Post Thu May 31, 2012 1:10 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

Coming up on a month Why.
Post Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:19 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Why
Lead Developer
04 Jul 2009

Drop.

Sorry 'bout that, my time is limited by all sorts of end-of-the-year stuff and I really should focus on the quest design process.
Post Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:34 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

revizzoked
Post Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:50 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
adamantum
Developer
25 Jun 2007

I'd like to claim this. Can't find the exterior tho, the thread linked in the description seems to have no files to download.
Post Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:08 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
arvisrend
Lead Developer
04 Oct 2010

This here is the file from Tyrion's May 28, 2011 post. It should be the newest one.

TR_Map_3_Detailing_A1_10.esp
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  TR_Map_3_Detailing_A1_10.esp
 Filesize:  934.07 KB
 Downloaded:  56 Time(s)

Post Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:12 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
adamantum
Developer
25 Jun 2007

arvisrend wrote:
This here is the file from Tyrion's May 28, 2011 post. It should be the newest one.

This is what I see:
http://i47.tinypic.com/5ma8m9.png

Shouldn't there be a file attached?

EDIT: By the way, if you attached a file in your post, I don't see it there either.

http://i46.tinypic.com/2vnru5i.png

Edited by Why to fix page stretching.

Last edited by adamantum on Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Post Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:21 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
arvisrend
Lead Developer
04 Oct 2010

Yes, the forum has got a messed-up privilege system. Do you see the file attached to my post above?
Post Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:42 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
adamantum
Developer
25 Jun 2007

arvisrend wrote:
Yes, the forum has got a messed-up privilege system. Do you see the file attached to my post above?

Just edited top post. Nope.
Post Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:43 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
arvisrend
Lead Developer
04 Oct 2010

OK, sending you the file by PM.
Post Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:46 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

What the hell is up with this thread? Is it expanded really bad for everyone else?

Granting. Make sure this is a building fitting of the Mages Guild. This isn't Balmora.
Post Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:46 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Mwgek
Developer
11 Apr 2008

I can't see files at the top of this thread, I can see arvisrend's files. Weird.
Post Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:02 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

As far as I know the only file in here is arvisrends. But for me the thread is all stretched to the sides and I have to scroll over to get to the file. There are links at the top that take you to an overview of the claim as well as to the file with arvis reposted here. As to why that file cant be seen in its parent thread I don't know, I can see it all just fine.
Post Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:05 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Terrifying Daedric Foe
Developer
26 Aug 2010

I have the same problem with the thread being stretched. It's like their's a wide, invisible picture imbedded in someone's post...
Post Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:56 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  

Goto page 1, 2  Next
The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group