Accurate map
Parent: 3-24-Imp
 Faction: Imperial
 Files:
Name Size Last Modified
TR_i3-283-Imp_Bero_2.esp 127.5 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
TR_i3-283-Imp_Thrignar Fraxix_1.esp 129.1 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
Description
Old Ebonheart West #5. Main offices of the EEC in Morrowind. All important decisions are made here. Lots of book keeping stuff and accountant offices. No one lives there, but several people work there, including guards: http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/7383/oewestmap.jpg

Exterior can be found here http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?t=21200&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=40 use the last file on page 2 of the thread.
Last Edited by Thrignar Fraxix
(Sat May 14, 2005 8:17 pm) Post
Send private message   Reply with quote      
Anonymous

I would like to claim this interior
Post Thu Jun 02, 2005 6:32 pm             Reply with quote                   up  
Zephyr
Developer Emeritus
18 Nov 2003

Please click the "Claim" button! It's at the upper right corner of the thread view.
Post Thu Jun 02, 2005 6:37 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Anonymous

I will read up on the lore sections to make sure that i get this as near to what the lore states as i can and i intend to add what the description states and more well thats about all that i can say i describe better after ive finished.
Post Thu Jun 02, 2005 6:43 pm             Reply with quote                   up  
Hermit
Developer Emeritus
17 Oct 2003

Okay. Please use the OoT packages listed below, and only these and ingame meshes. If you really need something to be included, file it for OoT inclusion.

Also, please don\'t put uber items in, and no unfitting stuff (daedruic, glass, dunmer items). This is an imperial interior.

Having said that, granted. Happy modding!
Recommeded OoT packages:
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/bot_2_5.zip (1.3 MB)
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/OoT_ActivatorsV4.rar (5.1 MB)
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/OoT_ClothingV1.rar (578 KB)
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/OoT_Containers_ingv3.rar (2 MB)
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/OoT_DrinksV1.rar (59 KB)
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_WoT_v1_2.zip (3.4 MB)
Post Fri Jun 03, 2005 8:58 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Starcrunch
Developer Emeritus
17 Aug 2004

Revoked, draroth active for only 2 days in early June.

-Starcrunch
Post Wed Aug 17, 2005 6:50 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Anonymous

Ill take this one then. Just the usual, keep to the exterior look, plenty of books with acounts and things. I might write a few books with mathmatics in them. Perhaps a small vault of samples, and one bedroom in case someone has to work very late.

Edit: Okay CS is working...

What I would like to do is lower eastern part as the reception, all neat and businesslike. Above this there will be a few desks and plenty of paperwork. On the other side of the building on the same level is the tower where the records will be kept. Below this, more offices and a small bedroom leading off for the guards. Ideas for the 9 people working here:
[look further down]

If this is granted can I have an allowance for new books to be made? This place requires a lot of paperwork and I just need to know how much to make. Some can be duplicates but it will be as boring as hell to find the office full of identical bits of paper.

Thought it would be more efficient to have it divided by Process rather than product...also re-read my brief and saw it was INCLUDING guards :P

Guard
Receptionist
Clerk
Managing Director
Exports Officer
Imports Officer
Accountant
Mining Correspondant
Stockbroker

This is great for me since it frees up one room.

Books Required:
EEC Articles of Incorporation (mentioned in EEC Stock Certificate from BM)
EEC By-laws (also in Stock Certificate)
Current Mining Record of all Morrowind Mines
Past Mining Record
Current Import Record
Past Import Record
Current Export Record
Past Export Record
Current Account Book
Past Account Book
Blank Stock Certificate
Redeemed Stock Certificate
Post Wed Aug 17, 2005 11:38 am             Reply with quote                   up  
Anonymous

Latest Outline.

Due to the exterior design I was much constrained as to what I could do. Upon enterance there are steps up from the door. The corridor turns to the right past the receptionist's desk to the stairs. Up the stairs there is a door to the balcony and a shelf of some EEC goods. There are chairs here. At the end of the landing is a window flanked by two doors. The right one is to the 1-tile room for the Stockbroker. On the left is the walkway. At the other end of the walkway is the tower which is filled with shelves containing records. At the bottom of the stairs is the Clerk's desk and an entrance to the other building. On the right from here is the 1-cell, windowed office of the President. This is next to the stairs to the main office where the Exports, Imports, Mining and Accounts officers are. Back down the stairs and to the end of the hall is the guardsroom which contains a small bed and a chest with a random imperial weapon in it. Pictures soon.
Post Sun Aug 21, 2005 6:16 pm             Reply with quote                   up  
Anonymous

Sorry for not updating, school has been evil to me so I havent done any TR work in a while. Basically I think I will be altering this slightly by adding a basement, meaning that some people can get some proper sized offices. The stairs will go in place of the current guardroom and will lead down to the offices for Import/Exports in one room and Accounts/Mining in another, with a better guard room too. The current room for these people will become the new office for the Managing Director. The MD's old room will become a supply closet with blank stock certificates, quills, ink pots etc.
Post Tue Sep 20, 2005 4:51 pm             Reply with quote                   up  
Lady Nerevar
Developer Emeritus
08 Jun 2004

jale has not been on for ofer a month. revoking.
Post Fri Dec 30, 2005 5:03 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Peter_UK
Developer
05 Jul 2004

Maybe i can do this ? how many offices because old ebonheart looks huge?
Post Sat Dec 31, 2005 10:16 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Xui'al
Developer Emeritus
29 Mar 2005

Lady N, as I recall Jale was nearly finished this. Should I attempt and get his WIP before you (or anyone else) grants this claim?

EDIT: I have acquired the WIP. I will check it to see if it is any good. (Which I am sure it will be.)

EDIT(2): I have the file. It is incomplete, so modder may or may not wish to use it.

i3-283.esp
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  i3-283.esp
 Filesize:  37.02 KB
 Downloaded:  47 Time(s)

Post Sun Jan 01, 2006 12:52 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Lud
Developer Emeritus
27 Aug 2004

Claiming. Paperwork, lots of paperwork. I'll have look at the WIP before I decide whether to use it.
Post Fri Jan 06, 2006 9:52 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Massalinie
Developer Emeritus
12 Feb 2005

Granted.
I think Jale did a lot of the paper work for this already. I remember him talking about it a lot. So you may not have too much to do on that front.
Recommeded OoT packages:
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_OOT_Main.esm (1.3 MB)
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_OOT_Main.tar.gz (58.2 MB)
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_EoT.esm (112.6 KB)
Post Fri Jan 06, 2006 10:07 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Lud
Developer Emeritus
27 Aug 2004

I will get this done, it's just that I've been working on Map1 claims for the past while.
It's on my to-do list.(It's a small claim so there's only a few hours work in it)

Post Mon Feb 20, 2006 2:00 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nanu
Developer Emeritus
16 Feb 2006

Death to interiors! TRIUMPH!
Post Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:31 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
blackbird
Reviewer
01 Mar 2007

I want to claim it.
Much desks, papers, quills and books. Are there any special books I should use?
Post Wed May 02, 2007 8:40 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

granting, happy modding.

I would say there would be a variety of ledgers and record books and such.
Post Wed May 02, 2007 9:07 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
blackbird
Reviewer
01 Mar 2007

I have some problems. When i try to compare the size of the int with the ext. I seems that it's going to be difficult, because its small and I can't place the stairs exactly.
What is wrong with ludovics file? Because it is dependent on the old master files,

TR-i3-253.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  24.55 KB
 Viewed:  93 Time(s)

TR-i3-253.JPG

TR-i3-253-2.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  34.9 KB
 Viewed:  96 Time(s)

TR-i3-253-2.JPG

Post Thu May 03, 2007 3:24 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

sometimes the interiors and the exteriors don't quite match up. Just use your best judgement and get it as close as possible. As for the old master files, if you have TESDTK you can add the dependence on TR_Data, then remove the old ones. (I am pretty sure the order is important, so keep this in mind) TESDTK should be available from us, if not then PM me and I will send you my copy (assuming I still have it)

The just man frowns, but never sneers. We can understand anger, but not malevolence - Victor Hugo, Les Miserables

The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power - Brutus, Julius Caesar

Fun is bad - Haplo
Post Thu May 03, 2007 3:42 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Lud
Developer Emeritus
27 Aug 2004

TESDTK

And yeah, add TR_data before removing TR_Oot and TR_Eot.
My file is dependant on the old masters because it's years old Smile

Post Thu May 03, 2007 3:53 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
blackbird
Reviewer
01 Mar 2007

I've already TESDK, but thanks.
Post Thu May 03, 2007 4:05 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
theviking
Developer Emeritus
08 Jan 2007

I never had any problems by doing it the other way round though. It seems you can also remove the old OOT files first, then add TR_data. Whatever works best for you...
NPC claims: 2

Currently looking for quest designers.
Post Thu May 03, 2007 9:45 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
blackbird
Reviewer
01 Mar 2007

I've used Ludovics file and I have edited a little bit. I've added an extra floor and soem tilesets because I thought the proportions would have been better. There is also a room for the boss (with rich com furniture) and a conference room, a dining room and an extra storage room.
I've used the books that Ludovic already created, that's why his name is also on the file.
Post Mon May 07, 2007 9:02 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

Approving, use top file for merging.
Post Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:28 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
blackbird
Reviewer
01 Mar 2007

Ludovic made the books, so you may give him your felicitations (or whatever).
That was one of the reasons why I edited his claim.
Post Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:31 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

Revoked for repurposing.
Post Mon May 07, 2012 6:28 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nomadic1
Developer Emeritus
15 May 2004

Is the claim for this and the fighter's guild right? They both appear to be the same building.
Post Mon May 07, 2012 9:00 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

Fixed. Left a 1 in there for some reason. It was late and I was tired when I did these.
Post Mon May 07, 2012 3:38 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  

Goto page 1, 2  Next
The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group