Fixed map of Morrowind

Old and generally outdated discussions, with the rare hidden gem. Enter at your own risk.

Moderators: Haplo, Lead Developers

Xui'al
Developer Emeritus

Fixed map of Morrowind

Post by Xui'al »

I have been repairing the map of Morrowind from all of the lines in Photoshop. Currently, I have done Vvardenfell, Solstheim and almost all of the water. Is anyone interested in taking a look at this in about a week when I have an acceptable version available?
'What if man is not really a scoundrel - man in general, I mean, the whole race of mankind - then all the rest is prejudice, simply artificial terrors and there are no barriers and it's all as it should be.'
Arthmodeus
Developer

Post by Arthmodeus »

Dude, thats awesome! I'd love to see it soon. I was always annoyed by the pink grid lines on the group maps.
Xui'al
Developer Emeritus

Post by Xui'al »

I also redid all of the rivers of Solstheim, and if people like it, I will go and do Vvardenfell. It gives it a feel that they really blend in with the rest of the Province.
'What if man is not really a scoundrel - man in general, I mean, the whole race of mankind - then all the rest is prejudice, simply artificial terrors and there are no barriers and it's all as it should be.'
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Umm which pink grid lines would those be?
The_Warder
Developer

Post by The_Warder »

i want to see it when its finished.
"quiet Professionals"= "walk softly but carries a big stick"
http://www.elysiun.com/forum/
suk it up you be ight!!
Lord_Gallant
Developer Emeritus

Post by Lord_Gallant »

These grid lines, Jale.

http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/?image=g/maps/map_mw_full.jpg&p=modding_data/maps

Its funny that after having gotten used to that map for 2 years, I hardly notice the lines anymore. But, I can't wait to see this finished Xui'al.
Trudging through the relentless Skyrim snowstorms, the lone Paladin looks on in sorrow as the land of Tamriel evolves without him; his mind occupied with other matters.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Ahh i see...

I was scouring my paper map looking for pink lines!
Xui'al
Developer Emeritus

Post by Xui'al »

Expect a minor delay, as Solstheim has to be moved southeast a little. Other then that, I worked on it for an hour and got a little more around Old Ebonheart and some of the Telvanni isle fixed up a little. If I find the time, I will repair and post the Tamriel Rebuilt logo, as I couldn't find a copy anywhere on the site.
Swiftoak
Developer Emeritus

Post by Swiftoak »

Jale wrote:Ahh i see...

I was scouring my paper map looking for pink lines!
lol.
"Idleness and lack of occupation tend - nay are dragged - towards evil."
-Hippocrates
Xui'al
Developer Emeritus

Post by Xui'al »

I shoud be able to post one tomorrow. Just remember how big this sucker is, and even though to may not look like much is done, there has been plenty of work put into it.
Swiftoak
Developer Emeritus

Post by Swiftoak »

Is it bigger than the original 7MB version?
"Idleness and lack of occupation tend - nay are dragged - towards evil."
-Hippocrates