bow design

Place where art is developed for our game.

Moderator: Lead Developers

Mogar

bow design

Post by Mogar »

i right now am working on a couple designs for some bows. but i don't have the program to convert it to nif. is there anyone that will change these into nif files. tell me what to do first.
all hail the dwarf and bend over.

No i am not an elf i think... i only look like an elf. um which way is mordor?
[url=http://www.mindistortion.net/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=MOGAR]don't click this link...[/url]
Dr.Evil

Post by Dr.Evil »

if you got them in any picture format, it can be opened with any decent photoshop-style program and simply be saved as .nif file (i think so at least, might be completely wrong though)
but anyway - simply put your drawings here to download and wait for someone to be nice and convert them.....
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Well nif implies he is making a model, so we need to know what you are making it in (ie which program).
Mogar

Post by Mogar »

all i have so far are drawings. in black and white. but once i convert them on to the computer i'll save them as psd.
all hail the dwarf and bend over.

No i am not an elf i think... i only look like an elf. um which way is mordor?
[url=http://www.mindistortion.net/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=MOGAR]don't click this link...[/url]
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Umm well what you want to do is just post them here and then if a modeller wants they mihgt make them.
Eraser
Developer Emeritus

Post by Eraser »

Nifs have to be made in 3D Studio Max. They can't simply be made out of concept art. Scaled diagrams exactly as you want the mesh to look from multiple angles is a different story, but still requires the 3ds and a ton of work.
"There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter of fact, it's all dark."
Morden
Developer Emeritus

Post by Morden »

Milkshape has a .nif exporter also.