Indoril Propaganda Leaflet [ADDED]

Place where in-game literature is written and developed.

Moderators: Haplo, Lead Developers

Anonymous

Indoril Propaganda Leaflet [ADDED]

Post by Anonymous »

Oh, it is so good that you are here with me, around this hot fireplace! To express my gratitude, let me tell you a tale. But be wary! Not everything is as it will seem at first! Pay attention!

A long, long time ago, - or was it little time ago? It doesn’t really matter – in the land of Morrowind, there were five Kwama mines, and they all competed amongst themselves for who were the biggest, the grandest mine of all.

The first mine was led by a Queen who would sell the eggs to anyone willing to buy them, but would make the workers overwork, and so the workers grew poor. The second one was led by a Queen who took it at heart to exterminate the enemies of the Kwama, and who would train her offspring in the arts of war.

However, her army would often return to the mine to find it abandoned, and as the workers fought, there was no food, and so the workers grew hungry. The third one was led by a Queen who would isolate herself in her chamber, ignoring her workers.

However, her people needed guidance, and without that of their leader, the people grew unguided. The fourth one was led by a treacherous Queen who would plot against her own kin, by allying herself with the enemies of the Kwama, even often trading them, and so the people grew weary. Still, there was another one.

In the last mine, the Queen would feed the people, would care for them, but would also fight their enemies and assure that their customs would ever continue. This last mine would also place herself in the service of the Gods, and the Gods always thanked the mine by giving it prosperity and greatness. Needlessly to say, this last mine was the one that always, and ever, was the greater one.

Now tell me, little children, do you understand this tale? I see by your faces that you do not go farther than the shallow meaning, so let me explain it to you, so we can go and give our prayers to the ALMSIVI. The mines are nothing but the Five Dunmer Great Houses, who have always, and will always, compete among themselves.

The first one is the merchant Dres, who would sell their own children for a profit. The second one is the honored Redoran, whose only fault is that they often forget their own people. The third house is the demented Telvanni, always isolated in their tree-towers, who forget what it truly means to be a Dunmer. The fourth one is the betrayers Hlaalu, who as we speak are surely finding a way to conspire against the other Houses, and to benefit our common enemy: The Empire. The fifth House is ours, Indoril.

We never forget our customs, the teachings of the Temple, nor have we forgotten our own people, for whom we care and who we bless daily. Forever we will fight against the enemies of the Dunmer. It is for this reason that we, Great House Indoril, are, and will always be, the loftiest of all five Great Houses. Now, let us go and give our heart and soul to the Tribunal.
Arthmodeus
Developer

Post by Arthmodeus »

4.O.MW

Properties: Exclusive to Indoril.