Name Size Last Modified
TR_i4-112-Hla_Thrignar Fraxix_1.esp 16 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
TR_i4-112-Hla_EJRS_1.esp 23.9 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
TR_i4-112-Hla_Ali Babarian_1.esp 11 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
TR_i4-112-Hla_Hemitheon_1.esp 16 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
TR_i4-112-Hla_Ali Babarian_2.esp 16.3 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
TR_i4-112-Hla_seneca37_1.esp 24.2 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
Description
High PRIORITY Andothren (0, -16) #43 See local map. Tavern-dodgy hangout for criminals,
Last Edited by Seneca37
(Wed May 24, 2006 10:25 pm) Post
Send private message   Reply with quote      
Morrocool
10 Jul 2006

I just wan to help but I wan to make this place cool cause I like criminals in Morrowind. Make some people of course. Rooms. Stashes for your stolen goods too.
Post Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:38 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Amrod
Developer Emeritus
18 Aug 2004

You need to become a TR modder before you can claim.
Go here and read all about it:
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?t=16687

Why can TR members still post here is what I want to know?
Post Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:18 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Vegor
Developer Emeritus
07 Mar 2004

I'd like this one. I'll make it dim lighted and dirty with plenty of dark corners where shady characters can hang out.
Post Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:55 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Massalinie
Developer Emeritus
12 Feb 2005

Granted and happy modding.
Post Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:46 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

It's been 3 months since Veg's claimed it, and the better part of a month since he's logged in. Anyone know if he's still interested in this interior?

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

[August 29, 2014 04:05PM] <+Katze> I am writing an IRC bot! :O
[August 29, 2014 04:25PM] *** Katze has quit IRC: Z-Lined
Post Sun Oct 29, 2006 10:01 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Massalinie
Developer Emeritus
12 Feb 2005

No idea, I haven't spoken to him in ages. But it's a map4 int so I don't see why it matters right now, if I see him about I'll ask him.
Post Mon Oct 30, 2006 4:28 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Vegor
Developer Emeritus
07 Mar 2004

Some colleagues of mine have dragged me into a horrible addiction. It is considered blasphemy to even talk about it by some here and in fear of being lynched I won't say what it is. It is a game, so don't worry too much.

This, combined with my 40hrs a week job, leave me little to no time to even check the TR forums let alone work on the project. I plan to do some interiors again for Oblivion once we're up to real claims, but for now you can revoke all my interior claims for Morrowind. I think this is my only one though.

I do have a small WIP at home (at work right now) but I don't think it's much. I'll see if I can find it and post is when I get home.
Post Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:55 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Nanu
Developer Emeritus
16 Feb 2006

Revoked as per user request.
Post Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:50 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Anonymous

claiming it because for the sake of claiming it. Wondering if there were any specifics I need to before i start making it.
Post Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:42 am             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

Sorry, only persons who have attained modder status can claim interiors. If you go to the showcase and show us what you can do, I am sure this will still be here by the time you get promoted

The just man frowns, but never sneers. We can understand anger, but not malevolence - Victor Hugo, Les Miserables

The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power - Brutus, Julius Caesar

Fun is bad - Haplo
Post Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:47 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

My apologies, you must be a TR Modder to claim an interior.
Post Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:05 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
lan_rogers_book
16 Jan 2007

I am going to go for an avarage bar, a few drunks possibly a minor quest and then a hidden trap door behind the counter leading to a hideout in the same cell, perhapes add a chance for a brawl with a patron, good starting location for more extencive quests
Post Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:47 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

Sorry, but you first must be a TR Modder to claim an interior, exterior, or quest.
Post Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:55 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Ali Babarian
Developer
25 Feb 2007

OK, so this place would have, if I made it, a simple 2X3 room, with perhaps bottles and jugs lying on the floor, tipped chests, perhaps a stash of weapons behind the bar, untidy clutter etc. It would have a trapdoor concealed ( but not covered ), which would lead to a underground vault, also 2X3, with storage and perhaps a jail cell with a old corpse, perhaps like a prisoner who was left to die of starvation.

I like doing taverns, they are fun and have a distinct atmosphere.
Post Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:52 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nanu
Developer Emeritus
16 Feb 2006

That doesn't sound all that great to me.

By 'dodgy,' we meant shady, seedy. We don't want corpses or hidden weapons in the bar.

Look at the South Wall Cornerclub in Balmora to see what we mean by this.

| Writing for TR
Post Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:45 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Ali Babarian
Developer
25 Feb 2007

Ok, revoke this.
Post Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:52 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

Revoked by request
Post Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:13 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Ali Babarian
Developer
25 Feb 2007

I have changed my mind, and would still like to do this one, if anyone is prepared to give me a second chance.

Forget the weapons behind the counter, corpses etc. I already have a basic layout planned. There will be an L shaped ground floor, with a storeroom behind the bar, and a P shaped basement underneath, and it will all fit into a 3X2 exterior, and the basement does not extend beyond this 3X2 area.

The place would be, as said, seedy, with all jugs and cheap drink, bad food, ultimately one big mess created by the lowest and criminal classes of Stonefalls. Storeroom doors would be locked, and so would all containers, a move by the distrustful barkeep to put off the thieves that would frequent the tavern. In the basement would be alot of storage, also a high-level locked room where the barkeep lets frequenters store their loot. It would also have a dim lighting scheme.

Well, there's my second attempt at claiming this, which will hopefully be more successful than my first...
Post Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:57 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

that sounds INCREDIBLY cramped

The just man frowns, but never sneers. We can understand anger, but not malevolence - Victor Hugo, Les Miserables

The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power - Brutus, Julius Caesar

Fun is bad - Haplo
Post Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:13 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nanu
Developer Emeritus
16 Feb 2006

I'll grant this, but playtest it in-game first to make sure that the player can get around.

Recommeded OoT packages:
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_Data.esm (2 MB)
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_Data.tar.gz (21.6 MB)
Post Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:51 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Ali Babarian
Developer
25 Feb 2007

Revoke plz
Post Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:45 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Ali Babarian
Developer
25 Feb 2007

Forget About Previous Post plz
Post Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:11 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

uhm, his location says somewhere other than TR...

Revoke? (Nanu, you call this one)

Fun is bad - Haplo
Post Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:00 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Ali Babarian
Developer
25 Feb 2007

OK, this one is finished.

There is a major setback though. I accidentally deleted my moddership in the usergroups panel, and I still have my tag, but my privileges of rank are gone. So if I am to do anymore work on the project, someone will have to repromote me.

If that is not possible, if this is way below standards, then could I try again, because I have already done tons of work on this one, and I wouldn't be able to reclaim it because of what I stated above.
Post Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:15 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Ali Babarian
Developer
25 Feb 2007

I claim this thinking it would be small...

As far as the original half goes, what is bad/wrong/improper/stupid etc?

Also: Does this place need a room that the barkeep sells to the player?

Post Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:42 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

The only 2 problems I was able to see was that is was cramped (which will be inherently fixed by enlarging the building) and the closet with hlallu door 01. The door appears to be for a jail cell type thing, and inside is a stack of chests. Perhaps it would be better to just create a custom chest with the contents of all the 4 (or was it 5...) mixed together. Also, replace hlallu door 01 with a standard door unless there is a reason for its use.

I would include a room for rent, and perhaps a second room that is rented out to an NPC (space permitting)

Fun is bad - Haplo
Post Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:14 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Ali Babarian
Developer
25 Feb 2007

That's it uploaded with it's new areas. The bar has been moved downstairs, and the closet made into a bedroom.
Post Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:24 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

This building is wierd as hell. In order to make it seem less wierd and perhaps fit the exterior a bit better, I think there should be 3 floors. Since the modder is gone, this claim is revoked. The WIP is ok, but since it doesn't fit the exterior I wouldn't recommend its use.
Post Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:48 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Sload
Developer Emeritus
06 Feb 2005

okay so wat im thinking iz

ima make it lyk
got a big undrground tunnel
to lyk
idk
sumwere

n that has lyk
a ayelad shrine
cuz da marble iz prity
n a superchest
with lyk
evryting ne1 needs
ever

n a pool table
dat too

kay claiming now...
Post Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:57 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

Make it sure it has like a super-Creeper.
Post Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:59 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Sload
Developer Emeritus
06 Feb 2005

omg

dats a rly gud idea!

Post Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:16 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

any updates?

Fun is bad - Haplo
Post Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:32 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Sload
Developer Emeritus
06 Feb 2005

hard at work
Post Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:35 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

hay sload? I know you are liek totally busy with blacklight and all, but I wuz wondern if you had made any progress with this? liek maybe before you claimded blacklight? Anyway, post plox.

Fun is bad - Haplo
Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:32 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Sload
Developer Emeritus
06 Feb 2005

yes
Post Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:08 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Sload
Developer Emeritus
06 Feb 2005

working
Post Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:05 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  

Goto page 1, 2  Next
The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group