Goto page Previous  1, 2
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

was that a submitting post? or has the progess not been reset since ali barbarian had it?

The just man frowns, but never sneers. We can understand anger, but not malevolence - Victor Hugo, Les Miserables

The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power - Brutus, Julius Caesar

Fun is bad - Haplo
Post Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:25 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

>_>

The just man frowns, but never sneers. We can understand anger, but not malevolence - Victor Hugo, Les Miserables

The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power - Brutus, Julius Caesar

Fun is bad - Haplo
Post Mon May 05, 2008 9:14 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

Revoked
Post Tue May 27, 2008 12:16 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Hemitheon
Reviewer
11 Aug 2006

Claiming. Will clean this up. Feels crowded, needs taps, and alot of bleeders.
Post Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:56 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

ゴラント
Post Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:26 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Hemitheon
Reviewer
11 Aug 2006

done
Post Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:06 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

是認する
Post Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:35 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Aeven
Lead Developer
17 Aug 2008

Revoking for reworking.

This interior has layout issues. It is a weird exterior, and attempting to fit the exterior, the creator did not include much seating in the public space. I would suggest minor edits to extend the front portion of the interior to the left one static, so that its left wall matches with the back portion of the interior, increasing the space in the tavern area.

Basically, it's too narrow in the front.
Post Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:39 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Ragox
Developer
20 Jul 2013

Claiming.

Would also add much more detail overall while at it.
Post Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:09 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Bero
Reviewer
26 Sep 2007

Click the "claim" button...
Post Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:54 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Ragox
Developer
20 Jul 2013

Dayum, how come I always miss that button all the sudden :D

Sorry. Claiming.
Post Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:30 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Aeven
Lead Developer
17 Aug 2008

Granting.
Post Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:31 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Aeven
Lead Developer
17 Aug 2008

Hey Ragox, got an update?

<Nemon> I've never understood the way of weed

<~Haplo> I like cheese. I like cheese alot. yes. truly, in fact I love the cheese

<+SamirA> butt hat is the endgame
Post Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:57 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Ragox
Developer
20 Jul 2013

Sorry for replying to you so late Aeven.

Widening the entrance area as you suggested didn't work out for me, since it wouldn't fit the Ext anymore then.

So I tried to come up with a bit different layout for this Int, including adding a cellar as the main tavern area (so the width wouldn't be as limited), but I never became really happy with it.

The Ext on this claim (which consists of two buildings awkwardly moved together) is not very suitable for a tavern, imo.

Please revoke :/
Post Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:40 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

Revoked per user request
Post Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:46 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
XavierL
Developer
16 Jan 2013

I'd like to claim this to prove I am both alive and willing to contribute.

The current file does it's job in fitting with the exterior but doesn't leave much room for the NPCs and player that would supposedly inhabit the place. I plan on retooling the layout specifics while remaining true to the original concept. I'd have numbers for you all but unfortunately I have to head down south tomorrow.

Yadda yadda already covered in the thread more knives and stuff
Post Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:09 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Yeti
Lead Developer
15 Feb 2009

Your proposal sounds good to me. Granting.
Post Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:34 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Yeti
Lead Developer
15 Feb 2009

XavierL hasn't logged on in a month, and this claim is super high priority. If he doesn't post here by the end of the week, I'm revoking.
Post Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:17 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Yeti
Lead Developer
15 Feb 2009

Revoked due to modder inactivity.

This is super high priority. It would be great if someone could claim and finish this quickly.
Post Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:10 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
EJRS
Developer
14 Aug 2013

I'd love to do this one, if just some or any of my other interiors could be moved on to review and thus stop cluttering my otherwise filled claims-quota (...cough...Wink).
Post Sat May 03, 2014 10:27 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
rot
Lead Developer
21 Oct 2012

Grant!

(are you done with the 3 tiny towers too or want to keep them open? hard to tell without "finished" messages)
Post Sat May 03, 2014 3:59 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
EJRS
Developer
14 Aug 2013

rot wrote:
are you done with the 3 tiny towers too or want to keep them open? hard to tell without "finished" messages

Sorry for being unclear, but yes, I do consider them to be finished.

Thanks for the grant. Interesting ext shell on this one, looks like fun (and trouble, great combo). I'll have to do a bit of playing around to solve this.

Should this include a rentable bed, or is that entirely up to me?
Post Sat May 03, 2014 4:24 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
rot
Lead Developer
21 Oct 2012

If you mean
- scripts for a rentable bed? no need, that'll be done later
- place having beds at all? No idea, guess it wouldn't hurt to have a couple? Are there too many inns in andothren already?
Post Sat May 03, 2014 6:38 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
EJRS
Developer
14 Aug 2013

As in: is it required that I include a bed intended for player renting, or is that my choice? But I guess that was sort of answered above.

Also, this is supposed to be a hangout for criminals and seedy types. Are we talking seedy types of any specific affiliation here (i.e. thieves guild, Camonna Tong etc.)?
Post Sat May 03, 2014 7:11 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Gnomey
Lead Developer
19 May 2006

I'd avoid any affiliation. Originally this was going to be a Thieves Guild hangout, but the idea was floating about that the Thieves Guild had never managed to establish itself in Andothren.
As for the Camonna Tong, they're so well established in the region that I'm not sure if they would have any reason to hang out in a shady corner of the city.
Post Sun May 04, 2014 12:37 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
EJRS
Developer
14 Aug 2013

Finished.

TR_i4-112-Hla_EJRS.ESP
 Description:
Tavern

Download
 Filename:  TR_i4-112-Hla_EJRS.ESP
 Filesize:  23.91 KB
 Downloaded:  45 Time(s)

Post Wed May 07, 2014 10:29 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Tes96
Reviewer
06 Sep 2009

Thanks, Seneca. Smile Has it been determined whether Player will be able to rent a bed here or not?

"If one is to understand the arcane arts, one must study all its aspects, not just the dogmatic narrow view of the Mages Guild."
Post Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:54 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Seneca37
Lead Developer
10 Feb 2014

I'll leave that up to the NPCer.
Post Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:47 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  

Goto page Previous  1, 2
The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group