Old forums?

Old and generally outdated discussions, with the rare hidden gem. Enter at your own risk.

Moderators: Haplo, Lead Developers

matts05
Reviewer

Old forums?

Post by matts05 »

Can anyone tell me exactly what this is? Everyone has different avatars and there are different forum subsections and stuff. I'm guessing that the forums moved from that to the current forums, but I'm not sure. It's kinda wierd lookin back at all that stuff.

edit: link deleted
Last edited by matts05 on Sun Jun 11, 2006 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sload
Developer Emeritus

Post by Sload »

Not sure where you found that, but it's an old backup on Zephyr's server I believe.

Originally, that was used in the Friday the 13th Disaster last year. At the beginning of May that year, Zephyr added the claims browser you know and love, backing up the forum before he did so. On the 13th, the harddrive crashed and a lot of stuff happened.

That is now used by Zephyr to test stuff, I'm guessing. There's really not any point in going there except to see how many useless forums we used to have and read my idiocy as Sload Lord.
Graff
Developer Emeritus

Post by Graff »

Speaking of which, whatever happened to the Omicron phase?
[Maybe Not]Done With TR[Quite Yet]
Zephyr
Developer Emeritus

Post by Zephyr »

Sload is correct, it's the test server. Thanks a lot for NOT using it! There's absolutely nothing to see there and using it will hog up my personal bandwidth.
lb003g0676
Developer

Post by lb003g0676 »

Can we still link to it? I found a picture Cjad the Nord did, that has a sword that is uncannily like the weedy Umbra you get in Oblivion!
"Only perfection is acceptable. I expect something beyond the acceptable." - Sload

"Orix bows down to £'s leet spelling skills" - Oriks
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Ahh the old Igor Stravinsky avatar. Everyone thought I was japanese...
Haplo
Lead Developer

Post by Haplo »

If you find a picture, download it (save as) and host it yourself at www.imageshack.com or www.photobucket.com or another website. As Zephyr said, using it = bad, and linking stuff to it also = bad
Forum Administrator & Data Files Manager

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

[August 29, 2014 04:05PM] <+Katze> I am writing an IRC bot! :O
[August 29, 2014 04:25PM] *** Katze has quit IRC: Z-Lined
Massalinie
Developer Emeritus

Post by Massalinie »

However, we did have old forums, which you used to be able to get to by opening the intro and stopping it before it got a chance to open the correct page, but you can't do that anymore. Those older forums were full of TR history.
But no, those are the test forums, not the old forums. Yay spammy-testyness!
Sload
Developer Emeritus

Post by Sload »

Graff wrote:Speaking of which, whatever happened to the Omicron phase?
Vernon was like "When are you gonna get rid of this shitty name?" And I was like "Now?" And it was like boom SLOAD bitchz and I was like HOLY VANILLA ICE CREAM.

I mean, uh, yeah, so try to refrain from clicking the link in matts's post.
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nabO_UXb6MM]This is not my life[/url]