TR_Data Error Reporting

Old and generally outdated discussions, with the rare hidden gem. Enter at your own risk.

Moderators: Haplo, Lead Developers

arvisrend
Lead Developer

Post by arvisrend »

Wishlist for leveled creatures (all at level 1):

TR_stat_inlet_d01orp: rat (2x), kwama forager (2x), mudcrab, scrib, scrib diseased, netch_betty, netch_bull, mudcrab-Diseased.

TR_stat_inlet_d05: nix-hound (2x), cliff racer, cliff racer_diseased, rat_diseased

TR_stat_inlet_sleep: rat (2x), scrib, scrib diseased, kwama forager, nix-hound, rat_diseased. [This should be the sleep creature for Inlet Bog.]

TR_stc_durzog_NormDis: durzog_wild, durzog_diseased [these should just bring some variation; they don't differ in difficulty]

[No TR diseased critters here since I don't like droops. It's too much of an annoyance.]

Also, please give velk their nectar sac.
Numenorean

Post by Numenorean »

There are some errors in The Gospel of Saint Felms [TR_bk_GospelofSaintFelms]:
- in the third paragraph, you can read about Yilgamseh!
-ruins of Tel Providiihn and Ald Khos.>=
arvisrend
Lead Developer

Post by arvisrend »

Container TR_com_chest_02_fg_sup := copy of com_chest_02_fg_supply with

"fur_colovian_helm" removed,
8 of the 10 "repair_journeyman_01" replaced by 10 "hammer_repair" (that provides the same amount of repair but more weight),
and perhaps 3 "p_fortify_health_s" added.
arvisrend
Lead Developer

Post by arvisrend »

Region "Inner Sea Region" has a bad sleep creature (water creatures should not be sleep creatures!). I'd replace by TR_stc_mudcrab or just remove.
greendogo
TR Tester

Post by greendogo »

Not really sure where this goes, but:

The TR_SE_Readme.txt file says "This is the beta 1.3 version of the third release of the complete Morrowind province by the TR Team." It should say 1.2 instead, shouldn't it? It says this under "07. VERSION HISTORY" and "02. ABOUT THIS MOD".

Also, under "09. RESOURCE USAGE", the line "distribute the resources):" is on a new line, when it should be part of the previous line.

Edit - More stuff:
The model "TR_terrain_WG_cairn" has some texture stretching on the top. [url=http://i.imgur.com/5tByRl.jpg][Image][/url]

The model "TR_ex_imp_wall_arch_04" has a problem with its collision box on the top. Go to Firewatch and set your acrobatics to 300 and jump on top of the wall from above [url=http://i.imgur.com/bMvvl.png][Here][/url]. You should get stuck above the walkway as though there is an invisible platform that you have landed on.
Gentlemen, start your striders:
[url]http://tristikov.deviantart.com/art/G-Dunmer-wit-Siltstridaz-dawg-28071455[/url]
hmmmm... I should have looked at this guys DA gallery before posting a link to it... he likes horses... a little too much
rot
Lead Developer

Post by rot »

- book True Telvanni Nobility
"we are more knowledgeable of things and intelligent then->than meddlesome Imperials."
"Any true Telvanni noble would dismiss them and could *not* care less about there->their existence."

It'd be hilarious to have mistakes from the Telvanni author in this text given the tone! But these are classic Am unintentional typos methinks,

- book Guide to Telvanni Construction
"The monsters who's->whose souls"
Last edited by rot on Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
arvisrend
Lead Developer

Post by arvisrend »

Quoting some bugreports erroneously posted in mainland threads. These are not mine.

----------------------
Class: Scout
Topic: Telvannis District
[...] Its key Dunmeri city is the majestic Port Telvannis, a masterwork of Telvanni architecture but it is governed from the town of Firewatch, by the Duchess Jandancia.
fix: change the duchess' name to Jandacia

----------------------
Book TR_bk_WebspinnersWill still speaks of the "Emerald Forest".

----------------------
TR_necrom_ordinator_shirt "necrom ordinator shirt is using skirt Ground mesh and icon"

----------------------
TR_sc_map2se Necrom, Docks Administration 7225 643 15012 "necrom not as illustrated"

----------------------
Not sure if its just me but the stairs going throughout Akamora are a little hard for the player to walk up. Not sure why that is but just wanted to say something just in-case it wasn't jsut me.
[Who was working on that model again?]

----------------------
Someone already pointed this out, but I didn't know if they were clear enough. The "Foreign Quarter" of Necrom seen on the drawn map in game is absent. To be fixed...

----------------------
I think this is a script/sound error or something;

The river strider makes to much sound in a static loop. The River strider makes a sound after each 7 seconds, while the vanilla Silt Strider does with approximately 14 seconds.

And the file riverstrider1.wav plays most of the time rather than 2 or 3, so there is less variation. With the result of that is that the river strider plays a audio file each 7 seconds and mostly riverstrider1.wav, is a little bit disturbing. It's sounds like the river strider is a little bit impatient...

----------------------
Question - some of the books have several typos. Do you want these pointed out too?

E.g. The Old Man of the Ashlands
'on of his netch' should be 'one of his netch'
'his father's heard' should be 'his father's herd'
'it was cliff racer' should be 'it was a cliff racer'
Mwgek
Developer

Post by Mwgek »

Not sure if its just me but the stairs going throughout Akamora are a little hard for the player to walk up. Not sure why that is but just wanted to say something just in-case it wasn't jsut me.
[Who was working on that model again?
I'm really certain I fixed that model. The problem is caused by the standard mh model. I thought I uploaded a replacement somewhere.
--Mwgek--
rot
Lead Developer

Post by rot »

TR_bk_ConfessionsOfaThief -
" to keep the fat bottoms from becoming compacent." -> complacent
"My parents farm" ->parents'
"the hungrier and more raggedier I got," -> more raggedy ? / just raggedier ?
" I sold all the stuff at a dirty pawners" ->pawner's
"I've broken someone of their arms." -> some of their arms? / the arms of some

TR_bk_DawnsDisplacement -
"There were a few other things, but this was surly->surely a treasure"

- Tedril Draren (Akamora Fighters Guild quest, Shrine of Hindsight)
this isn't really important - he has an unusually high AI Flee rate, intentional? To my knowledge in an unmodded game Flee is mostly unexploited so all it does is make Demoralize spells more likely to push him past the limit and make him flee.
(found out since with the flee AI tweaks I use enabled, he fled right away)

- TR_w_Vaden's_fang has enchantment charge of 10 = no charges at all for its enchantment.
(I recall the same glitch happening in another mod, was due to some stupid detail - perhaps the apostrophe in the ID ? will check when able)
Last edited by rot on Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
EricLane

model load error: meshes\TR\x\TR_terr_WG_Cliff_02.NIF

Post by EricLane »

Let me begin by saying I searched the forum and couldn't find anything related to what I'm looking for in regards to help.

I have Morrowind Overhaul. I installed TR and then reinstalled Morrowind Overhaul to ensure distant lands would be generated. When I approach Sacred East, I begin getting errors (e.g. model load error: meshes\TR\x\TR_terr_WG_Cliff_02.NIF) and many others. As I get closer to the first cliff face I get an actor animation error and then the game crashes. I do have TR_Data.bsa registered in my ini file. I compared my active data files to my friend's active data file list and they are exactly the same and TR works great for him.

I am sorry if I posted in the wrong area but I am lost and have tried everything in my knowledge that I could have tried. Please point me in the right direction.
arvisrend
Lead Developer

Re: model load error: meshes\TR\x\TR_terr_WG_Cliff_02.NIF

Post by arvisrend »

The MO installer seems to (I don't have any firsthand experience) remove the TR_Data registration from Morrowind.ini. Are you sure it is *still* registered?
EricLane

Re: model load error: meshes\TR\x\TR_terr_WG_Cliff_02.NIF

Post by EricLane »

arvisrend wrote:The MO installer seems to (I don't have any firsthand experience) remove the TR_Data registration from Morrowind.ini. Are you sure it is *still* registered?
Yes. I installed it exactly right. Archive 2=TR_Data.bsa
Any idea what else could be doing this?
EricLane

Load Error Problem

Post by EricLane »

Anonymous wrote:Can you maybe upload your ini file or take a screenshot of it?
I have attached my ini file...
Attachments
My Morrowind ini file.txt
(26.18 KiB) Downloaded 198 times
EricLane

Load Error Problem

Post by EricLane »

I do have them checked in the data files section of the loader... Should I manually type them into the ini?
EricLane

Model Load Error

Post by EricLane »

I'm sorry, I made a mistake...
I accidentally installed Morrowind in two different areas and posted the wrong ini file. I have now attached the one I'm using.
Attachments
My Morrowind ini file.txt
Correct ini
(29.27 KiB) Downloaded 208 times
EricLane

Figured out....

Post by EricLane »

I'm an idiot. I registered the bsa file in the wrong ini file. I just registered it and it works great. Sorry for wasting your time and thank you for helping. Now! On to the mainland!
Numenorean

Post by Numenorean »

* Activator TR_act_Ind_mark_veloave is called Velothi Avenue, but in the book TR_bk_AlmalexiaHistory it's named Velothril Avenue.
Suggestion: Choose one name, if it's the same avenue. Why edit: fun fact, the sign actually reads Velothril in Daedric, so make that the final name. Also, why don't we actually use these banners? They look fine to me!

* Activator TR_act_banner_relms01/02
Suggestion: I think you could remove these banners, because there's no "Saint Relms".

* Activator TR_act_banner_nerevar01_relq is called Reliquary of St. Nerevar, but it hangs in front of the Reliquary of St. Nerevar's Shield-Companion
Suggestion: I know the problem of the character limit, but renaming it to Reliquary of the Companion or Reliquary of Alandro Sul would make the banner less ambiguous

* In the cell "Necrom, Memorial to the War of the First Council" there's the book TR_bk_obituary_i2-428-Tri about the heroes of the War of the First Council. But the book doesn't fit with the corpses in the room.
Suggestion: rename the corpses (for example TR_i2-428-Bosryn, Corpse of Commander Bosryn) according to the book.

* Book TR_bk_HistoryOrynyon: ...they set sail across what the Oroynyon Bay and attacked the fortress of Aronun... a part after "what" is missing, maybe "what was later called the Oroynyon Bay" or the like

and some misspellings:
* Container TR_i2_238_chest_healer: Woodem Chest
* Book TR_bk_i2-25-Bonewalkerbook: strict guidlines
* Misc TR_m3_i3_316_prisonkey: Prision Key

Greetings,
- Numenorean
Last edited by Numenorean on Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yeti
Lead Developer

Post by Yeti »

Numenorean wrote: * In the cell "Necrom, Memorial to the War of the First Council" there's the book TR_bk_obituary_i2-428-Tri about the heroes of the War of the First Council. But the book doesn't fit with the corpses in the room.
Suggestion: rename the corpses (for example TR_i2-428-Bosryn, Corpse of Commander Bosryn) according to the book.
That lame-ass book I wrote is still in the game? I'd suggest removing it and replacing the named corpses with generic ones. 8)
-Head of NPCs: [url=http://www.shotn.com/forums/]Skyrim: Home of the Nords[/url]
Ashstaar
Developer

Post by Ashstaar »

The Necrom Temple robe had some coloring left over from the original exquisite robe. I adjusted it to fit better with the color scheme of the necrom robe. Also gave it a proper first person mesh as it was not correct before.
Attachments
tr_necrom_robe_fix.rar
(39.14 KiB) Downloaded 196 times
tr_necrom_robe_fix2.PNG
(277.55 KiB) Downloaded 193 times
tr_necrom_robe_fix.PNG
(508.61 KiB) Downloaded 221 times
Numenorean

Post by Numenorean »

I would also suggest you to change the pauldron texture of the Ordinators in Mourning. Can't take a screen myself because of some MGE problems, so I've attached an edited screen from the internet.
This dunmeri symbol of a dragon looks great on banners etc., but imo not on the pauldron. Maybe you can replace it by a tribunal symbol, daedric sign like on the bonemold pauldron or something?
Attachments
ordinator pauldron.jpg
(209.07 KiB) Downloaded 221 times
Ashstaar
Developer

Post by Ashstaar »

There was a pauldron in tr data before that had daedric text on it which I thought looked great but somehow got changed to this current version. I still have the other syle and others probably do also but not sure what the decision was on that.
LiberumAvis
Developer

Post by LiberumAvis »

This is not the only thing that requires a fixing in this set of armor. Originally Indoril armor some of the poor quality of armor in the game. And such retextures lies on it arent so good.
Sorry for my bad english.

-tasks-
n5-3-Red 50%, n5-5-Mis 10%
-status-
completely busy
Haplo
Lead Developer

Post by Haplo »

rot wrote:- TR_w_Vaden's_fang has enchantment charge of 10 = no charges at all for its enchantment.
(I recall the same glitch happening in another mod, was due to some stupid detail - perhaps the apostrophe in the ID ? will check when able)
Such an entry does not exist in TR_Data (and I'm not aware of it existing at TR). What plug-ins do you have loaded which enables you to see it in the CS?
Numenorean wrote: * Activator TR_act_banner_nerevar01_relq is called Reliquary of St. Nerevar, but it hangs in front of the Reliquary of St. Nerevar's Shield-Companion
Suggestion: I know the problem of the character limit, but renaming it to Reliquary of the Companion or Reliquary of Alandro Sul would make the banner less ambiguous
This must be added in TR_Mainland or something else, because it doesn't exist in TR_Data. If this is the case, it should be fixed.
Forum Administrator & Data Files Manager

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

[August 29, 2014 04:05PM] <+Katze> I am writing an IRC bot! :O
[August 29, 2014 04:25PM] *** Katze has quit IRC: Z-Lined
arvisrend
Lead Developer

Post by arvisrend »

DONE -- arvisrend

Further suggestions:

New leveled item:

TR_random_dremora_wpn_rank1:
dreugh club, dreugh staff, dwarven spear, TR_w_dwrv_staff, TR_w_dwrv_longspear, TR_w_dwrv_lsword, TR_w_dwrv_bsword [note: no ebony/daedric and no serious blunt weapons; this is for relatively easy dremoras].

TR_random_dremora_wpn_rank2:
TR_random_dremora_wpn_rank3:

Two similar levlists for progressively harder dremoras.

New creatures:

TR_cr_dremora_rank1: Dremora Caitiff
TR_cr_dremora_rank2: Dremora Kynval
TR_cr_dremora_rank3: Dremora Kynreeve

These are three successive difficulties of dremoras.

rank 1: Caitiff. copy creature dremora, set Skills/Combat to 60 (from 80), all max attacks to 22 (not that it matters much since they fight with weapons most of the time), remove "random excellent melee weapon", instead add TR_random_dremora_wpn.
[These will be lower-damage dremoras. Feel free to rename them Oblivion-style. Note that these also will be a restocking source for some TR dwarven weapons.]

rank 2 and rank 3 are similar but higher damage. rank 2 has most Dwemer weapons (except of the too weak ones, which are in rank 1's list), while rank 3 has the ebony weapons both from vanilla and from TR (except, again, the ones that don't make much damage, like the staff; also, the staff is too good :P ). No dremora weapons at all; you'll have to fight dremora lords for that.

rank 1 has a new spell, TR_fall1barrier, on it (replacing the second barrier that the vanilla dremora had), which is between first and second barrier in terms of defense quality. rank 3, instead of the second barrier, has a fire shield spell.

New leveled creatures (Chance None always == 0; PC level == 1):

TR_LC_dae_diff_1:
scamp, clannfear.

TR_LC_dae_diff_2:
TR_cr_vermai, hunger, atronach_flame, atronach_frost, TR_cr_dremora_rank1, (TR_cr_dridrea_LESSER - not sure if we want them on these lists).

TR_LC_dae_diff_3:
atronach_storm, TR_cr_dremora_rank2.

TR_LC_dae_diff_4:
daedroth, winged twilight, golden saint, (TR_cr_dridrea - dunno if it belongs here), dremora_lord, TR_cr_dremora_rank3.

No ogrims here since there is not always enough space for them in caves. (Not sure if dridrea also have this issue.)

As the above list shows, if we add new daedra, we should probably balance them to go into either list 1 or list 3.

Also, leveled creatures TR_LC_daedric_bat_all_* can be deleted. Not only do we have no bats right now, but I also think that these shouldn't be levelscaled or randomized in any way.

----------------------------------------------------------

Something different: what is our stance on muckleeches? We have very few of them right now. Do we keep them?
Last edited by arvisrend on Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
arvisrend
Lead Developer

Post by arvisrend »

New potions:

TR_p_paralysis_resist_b/c/e/q/s: Paralysis Resistance

Copy the p_magicka_resistance_b/c/e/q/s potions, replacing "Magicka" by "Paralysis" everytime, but also improving the stats as follows:

bargain: duration 10 / magnitude 7
cheap: duration 20 / magnitude 10
exclusive: duration 90 / magnitude 30
quality: duration 60 / magnitude 20
standard: duration 45 / magnitude 15

Note that I increased the duration and magnitude because otherwise these would just be worse versions of resist magicka.

Slightly more expensive than usual potions since these are rare.

Methinks these should be used for Akamora MG quests.
Last edited by arvisrend on Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.
rot
Lead Developer

Post by rot »

Haplo wrote:
rot wrote:- TR_w_Vaden's_fang has enchantment charge of 10 = no charges at all for its enchantment.
Such an entry does not exist in TR_Data (and I'm not aware of it existing at TR). What plug-ins do you have loaded which enables you to see it in the CS?
I assumed items were in _data but that's from TR_mainland (sold by the Sailen smith), sorries! Arvisrend fixed it there.
arvisrend
Lead Developer

Post by arvisrend »

Warning: noob report (I don't really have an idea about modeling).

Meshes
TR_Flora_treeoak_FZ1a,
TR_Flora_treeoak_FZ1b,
TR_Flora_treeoak_FZ1c,
TR_flora_Tree_necrom01,
TR_flora_Tree_necrom02
seem to need collision geometry that is distinct from their (pretty complex) mesh geometry. I think this is what's making the Lan Orethan lag.
Maybe the TR_f_treebr_*, TR_ex_waystone_* and tr_f_root_* models could also use some minimalistic collision (I don't know, and I don't even think they've ever been used).

EDIT: also, why are meshes\tr\cr\tr_dae_bat_vo.nif, meshes\tr\cr\xtr_dae_bat_vo.kf and meshes\tr\cr\xtr_dae_bat_vo.nif still in the archive?
arvisrend
Lead Developer

Post by arvisrend »

Also, list of duplicate files in TR_Data.bsa (duplicate clusters are separated by double newlines). Note that I am not making any claims about being able to delete some of them without having to change references (but I think we can do an automated search for references, and I wouldn't be surprised if we can axe some of them right away).
Attachments
dups.txt
(17.65 KiB) Downloaded 218 times
arvisrend
Lead Developer

Post by arvisrend »

Also, on generating MGE data, I got three error messages:
Missing texture: oth\tr_oth_bark.dds
Missing texture: oth\tr_oth_mush_sm.dds
and another missing tr_oth one.
Are they from TR_Data?

EDIT: Also, there's a thumbs.db in our Data Files. It shouldn't be there.
abot
TR Tester

Post by abot »

just a note on duplicates: a xName.kf is needed for each (Name.nif,xName.nif), so .kf content may be the same for many of them, I would not remove/rename them if you can't remove/rename the related (Name.nif, xName.nif)

also

Code: Select all

textures\tr_oth_bark.dds
textures\tr_oth_mush_bg.dds
textures\tr_oth_mush_sm.dds
are referred to as inside Textures\Oth\ folder from

meshes\tr\f\tr_oth_bigmush01.nif
meshes\tr\f\tr_oth_bigmushbody01.nif
meshes\tr\f\tr_oth_bigmushbody02.nif
meshes\tr\f\tr_oth_bigmushleg01.nif
meshes\tr\f\tr_oth_bigmushleg02.nif
meshes\tr\f\tr_oth_bigmushleg03.nif
meshes\tr\f\tr_oth_bigmushleg04.nif
meshes\tr\f\tr_oth_bigmushleg05.nif
meshes\tr\f\tr_oth_bigmushleg06.nif
meshes\tr\f\tr_oth_bigmushleg07.nif
meshes\tr\f\tr_oth_bigmushleg08.nif
meshes\tr\f\tr_oth_medmush01.nif
meshes\tr\f\tr_oth_medmush02.nif
meshes\tr\f\tr_oth_medmush03.nif
meshes\tr\f\tr_oth_medmush04.nif
meshes\tr\f\tr_oth_medmush05.nif
meshes\tr\f\tr_oth_medmush06.nif
meshes\tr\f\tr_oth_tallmush01.nif
meshes\tr\f\tr_oth_tallmush02.nif
meshes\tr\f\tr_oth_tallmush03.nif
meshes\tr\f\tr_oth_tallmush04.nif
meshes\tr\f\tr_oth_tallmush05.nif
meshes\tr\f\tr_oth_tallmush06.nif
and should be moved to

textures\Oth\tr_oth_bark.dds
textures\Oth\tr_oth_mush_bg.dds
textures\Oth\tr_oth_mush_sm.dds
or you could shorten the path in the .nifs if all textures must be in main textures folder only, I would use Jog's excellent TR tool for this, e.g.
- get Jog's [url=http://mods.jo-ge.net/mw/]TR utility[/url]
- prepare a change_texture.bat, e.g.

tr.exe tr_oth_*.nif *textures\Oth\tr_oth tr_oth > out.txt
out.txt
- put tr.exe and change_texture.bat in meshes\tr\f\ folder
and run change_texture.bat
Andres Indoril
Senior Developer

Post by Andres Indoril »

Complaints about TR_furn_Plank_broke02 being hollow go here, right?

By being hollow, I mean that there are no faces at the ends of the plank. :P
[url=http://andresindoril.blogspot.com/][img]http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f94/Andres_Indoril/siggyleft.jpg[/img][/url][url=http://www.youtube.com/user/AndresIndoril][img]http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f94/Andres_Indoril/siggyright.jpg[/img][/url]
"You guys are no fun, I'll start my own TR with dead children and toy guars!" -Why
Not
Lead Developer

Post by Not »

Andres Indoril wrote:Complaints about TR_furn_Plank_broke02 being hollow go here, right?

By being hollow, I mean that there are no faces at the ends of the plank. :P
Yup, they go here, I'm sure leon or someone'll take a look at it.
Not another memory

...And so my bad karma gets worse
Andres Indoril
Senior Developer

Post by Andres Indoril »

Leon does modelling now? Damn, he spreads like the plague. :p
[url=http://andresindoril.blogspot.com/][img]http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f94/Andres_Indoril/siggyleft.jpg[/img][/url][url=http://www.youtube.com/user/AndresIndoril][img]http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f94/Andres_Indoril/siggyright.jpg[/img][/url]
"You guys are no fun, I'll start my own TR with dead children and toy guars!" -Why
Why
Lead Developer

Post by Why »

Uhm, did this entire thread just disappear for no reason at all?
Andres Indoril
Senior Developer

Post by Andres Indoril »

Not really, you just broke it with magic!
Aeven
Lead Developer

Post by Aeven »

Awesome, we're broke!
Not
Lead Developer

Post by Not »

No, for some reason it was showing a page 8, even though page 7 wasn't full yet. I don't know, seems a bit weird I guess.
Not another memory

...And so my bad karma gets worse
Mwgek
Developer

Post by Mwgek »

Broke plank ninja fix: [url]http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?p=310650#310650[/url]
--Mwgek--
arvisrend
Lead Developer

Post by arvisrend »

Add:

leveled item TR_random_drinks_cheap: 1 tr_potion_wine_06, 2 TR_potion_jagga.nif, 2 Potion_Local_Brew_01, 2 potion_comberry_wine_01.
All at PC level 1.
Calculate from all levels: no or yes (doesn't matter).
Calculate for each item: yes.
Chance none: 0.

new container TR_barrel_01_drinks_cheap: Copy of barrel_01_drinks, but with contents
5x TR_random_drinks_cheap
instead.

This is going to be a less useful version of barrel_01_drinks, to be used from time to time in shipwrecks and caves (along with the standard version, of course).
Last edited by arvisrend on Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rot
Lead Developer

Post by rot »

Spiffy_GH_Blackrose02_P
The picked "black rose" plants have collision, but the non-picked version doesn't - small risk of player getting stuck,

TR_cr_mummy
Mesh has a seam between its legs and torso, especially visible from below or when it's dead.

book TR_m2_bk_HTL_Guarherdart_MC_c
"The guar is the most remarkable of all of Morrowind's unique wildlife, and their importance" -> either 'are the most' or 'its importance' its importance -- arvisrend
" in the days of St. Velothi." -> Veloth?
" the spineless Cyrodiils' rule" -> Cyrodiil's (for the empire, or Cyrodilics' for the imperials?) this is not an error, i think -- arvisrend
"or by using command creature spells. " -> "creature command" sounds less game-y
"This makes the guar affectionate towards you and will never stray too far" -> and they will or better a semicolon instead of the "and" -- arvisrend
"Intensively trained guar can even be rode" -> ridden