If You Are A Webmaster, Come Forth & Be Heard

Old and generally outdated discussions, with the rare hidden gem. Enter at your own risk.

Moderators: Haplo, Lead Developers

Haplo
Lead Developer

Post by Haplo »

Do you think now you could try your hand at garfield's example project?
Forum Administrator & Data Files Manager

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

[August 29, 2014 04:05PM] <+Katze> I am writing an IRC bot! :O
[August 29, 2014 04:25PM] *** Katze has quit IRC: Z-Lined
Peter

Post by Peter »

Yes, I could easily do it, but there's one problem:

I don't exactly understand what he's asking for.. Could you re-cap it for me?
I'm back and mastered PHP. 1 year was a long time!
ko2fan
Website Administrator

Post by ko2fan »

Since we're moving to phpBB3 at some point, the challenge would be to use the phpBB3 API to add the currently logged in user's name into an image created with php. The image created should be made up of several smaller images "glued" together.

This has already been completed once, so I know its not difficult. Not sure what happened to the guy who originally did it, but my availability is very low, so you need to make sure you can design and code the thing without assistance from me.

I am sure Haplo can explain to you in detail what needs to be done once you have completed the example.

--
garfield
Konstantinopolis

Post by Konstantinopolis »

That's a pity, I struggle with PHP. The only languages I work with are (X)HTML and CSS, and sometimes JavaScript, but rarely so. I know very little PHP.
Also known as Konstantinopolis on the Silgrad Tower forums and on the official ES forums. My love affairs: lore and the beast races.
Omber1234

Morrowind.

Post by Omber1234 »

Hey, Im a new member here and i got a problem with the Tes III Cs cause im abit new modder. I didnt know were to put this so here it is when im trying to make my first quest after ive done everything like topics greeting journal and stuff. So here is the problem when im writing the script its like this

begin Lost

short done

if [ done == 1 ]
return
endif

if [ onactivate == 1 ]

Journal ''Missing guard'' 2
set done to 1
activate

endif

end but when i click save it says Journal need to have a dialogue jounal id ? compiled script not saved anyone got a clue

im actually done with the mod made the island and stuff with npc and houses interiors and stuff but i cant make the quest?
There is always light in darkness...
Lady Nerevar
Developer Emeritus

Post by Lady Nerevar »

so, how exactly does that relate to webmastering? please dont post irrelevant content, especially in stickied threads. this would be much more appropriate in your showcase, or in a thread of its own.
In hoc signo vinces

"you sex craved blue colored red eyed squirrel messiah of a fictional video game world!"
-PoHa!
Omber1234

Post by Omber1234 »

yeah but i didnt know where to put it
There is always light in darkness...
Haplo
Lead Developer

Post by Haplo »

dude

stop
Forum Administrator & Data Files Manager

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

[August 29, 2014 04:05PM] <+Katze> I am writing an IRC bot! :O
[August 29, 2014 04:25PM] *** Katze has quit IRC: Z-Lined