History of TR

Old and generally outdated discussions, with the rare hidden gem. Enter at your own risk.

Moderators: Haplo, Lead Developers

adamantum
Developer

History of TR

Post by adamantum »

The size of this project still amazes me. I've been looking arround a bit, but I didn't find anything about its beginings. Who started this whole thing? When was it? Who was working on it, what was the first officially done cell? I'd like to know all that kind of things.
Nomadic1
Developer Emeritus

Post by Nomadic1 »

This thread might explain a little:

[url]http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?t=16978[/url]
<insert witty signature here. i might spend time trying to come up with something, but its not like anybody reads these anyway>
Seran
Developer Emeritus

Post by Seran »

Ha.. The things I could tell you. :P

We'd probobly be sitting here until the better half of next week. It's been a long journey for sure. And a lot of intrigue.

Hell, I'm amaysed that this place even survived at times.

Espesially those times we've argued about lore. And the break from silgrat tower. Or something like that. Some good times and some bad times. But all in all. It's a place to be. Keep it like that guys. :)
If you don't bother with your past history. How do you know where your currently at? It's past what makes us who we are. And who we will be. Ignoring that, is ignoring who we are and where we're going.
NEENJA
Developer

Post by NEENJA »

Damn Nomadic, you beat me to posting that thread! :wink:

--the NEENJA
"Beware, woman! Go away from here--go away, now, or it will be the worse for you. I am an unprotected male, but I will preserve my honor at the peril of my life!"

~Mark Twain
Seran
Developer Emeritus

Post by Seran »

With around two weeks. Your slow mate. ;) Phun intended. :P
If you don't bother with your past history. How do you know where your currently at? It's past what makes us who we are. And who we will be. Ignoring that, is ignoring who we are and where we're going.
NEENJA
Developer

Post by NEENJA »

Oh yeah. I guess you're right. Oh well. I just started cruising around here again recently, so I guess I only saw this topic when you posted.
"Beware, woman! Go away from here--go away, now, or it will be the worse for you. I am an unprotected male, but I will preserve my honor at the peril of my life!"

~Mark Twain