Ok People, I need some books

Place where in-game literature is written and developed.

Moderators: Haplo, Lead Developers

Jacurutu
Developer Emeritus

Post by Jacurutu »

That doesn't seem too plausible to me. The Imperials are already limited to their current holdings -- they're not picking up any new territory in Morrowind. Bioterrorism doesn't really seem like the Imperials' style.
Only the prospect of death makes life worth living.
Gnomey
Lead Developer

Post by Gnomey »

By the way, in "Offensive War in Morrowind Assessed: The Constrictor Policy" getting the help of Ashlanders was mentioned. This would not be a good idea, at all, because Ashlanders seem to hate the empire far more than they hate the Great Houses. I'd actually say that one of the first things that the Empire should do is try to lock down the camps, because what with their ashland-y habitats and guerilla tactics they would quickly become a thorn in the empire's side. However, I think that adding this sort of thing as an addendum would be more interesting than just continually editing the text.
Tast
Developer

Post by Tast »

As I understand it, most Ashlanders find the Imperials to be meddlesome, annoying, and irritating, but don't really hate them. The Ashlanders certainly don't hate the Empire with the same kind of vitriol of the Indoril or Dres. After all, the Imperials do put considerable effort towards educating and aiding the tribes through missionaries. The Ashlanders may find that annoying, but the Great Houses have been carrying out a horrible persecution of the tribes for centuries.

Indeed, you could even say that it is the Imperial dedication to religious freedom thats kept the Ashlanders around. Otherwise, the ordinators might have wiped them out in a crusade by now, for failing to worship the Tribunal.

Even if the Ashlander's didn't help the Imperials, I can't see them fighting on the side of the Indoril, Dres, or Telvanni, who regard them as little more than animals.

By the way: I've been writing from the Imperial perspective too much. Originally, my bio-terrorism idea was meant to describe the crazy scheme of some Telvanni lord, that was intercepted and deciphered by the Imperials, in case he ever really tried it.
Bloodthirsty Crustacean
Developer Emeritus

Post by Bloodthirsty Crustacean »

I like Tast's document very much, though I'd point out that this:
Tast wrote:However, we can safely assume that Almalexia would most likely throw her weight behind any movement that would increase her power and prestige.
is not really in keeping with Almalexia's character. She goes bonkers only with/after/slightly before the destruction of the Heart by the Nerevarine. Prior to this, she was the Mother of Mercy and kick-ass warrior woman. She's highly patriotic and would indeed probably be at the fore-front of any military opposition, but she isn't in it for her own personal gain. She's in it for Morrowind.
a man builds a city
with
Banks and Cathedrals
a man melts the sand so he
can see the world outside

"They destroyed Morrowind? Fiddlesticks! Now we're going to have to rebuild it again!"
Tast
Developer

Post by Tast »

Thanks Crustacean, after thinking about it, I agree. The entire section about the Tribunal seems a little weak to me.
Bloodthirsty Crustacean
Developer Emeritus

Post by Bloodthirsty Crustacean »

I think it might be worth doing them in their own section. They are one of the biggest problems the Empire faces in dealing with Morrowind.
a man builds a city
with
Banks and Cathedrals
a man melts the sand so he
can see the world outside

"They destroyed Morrowind? Fiddlesticks! Now we're going to have to rebuild it again!"
Gnomey
Lead Developer

Post by Gnomey »

Tast wrote:As I understand it, most Ashlanders find the Imperials to be meddlesome, annoying, and irritating, but don't really hate them. The Ashlanders certainly don't hate the Empire with the same kind of vitriol of the Indoril or Dres. After all, the Imperials do put considerable effort towards educating and aiding the tribes through missionaries. The Ashlanders may find that annoying, but the Great Houses have been carrying out a horrible persecution of the tribes for centuries.

Indeed, you could even say that it is the Imperial dedication to religious freedom thats kept the Ashlanders around. Otherwise, the ordinators might have wiped them out in a crusade by now, for failing to worship the Tribunal.

Even if the Ashlander's didn't help the Imperials, I can't see them fighting on the side of the Indoril, Dres, or Telvanni, who regard them as little more than animals.
I didn't say that they would fight alongside the Great Houses, but they'd take the war as an opportunity to make their move. If you look at in-game dialogue you'll find one little bit that says (to paraphrase): "The ashlanders aren't stupid enough to go to war with the empire, but if there was a chance of winning the war they would willingly lose their lives fighting in that war." Now maybe the person who wrote the report was an optomistic Imperial, thinking that the preaching etc. was working, but I'd think that another more experianced Imperial would add a note. :)

The way I imagined it you might have, say, a siege on Ald-ruhn. The Imperials would surround the city, the Redorans would be on the defensive, (actually, they might summon the crab on this kind of occasion, but nobody is supposed to know about that :wink:), because only a concentrated attack would work and if they did that the Imperials on the other side of the city would be able to force entry. However, the Imperials are thinly spread and suddenly a group of ashlanders attacks one of their flanks, taking them from behind. The flank would be forced to engage the ashlanders, splitting up the army and breaking the circle around the city. If tey do that the Redorans would suddenly have a multitude of possibilities for breaking the siege.
Tast
Developer

Post by Tast »

That may be the opinion of the rank and file, but the Khans are smart enough to realize that they can't resist both the Empire and the Great Houses. The Ashlanders brag a lot, but they simply don't have enough people to stand on their own. The empire could field a hundred troopers for every ashlander, or easily pay groups of adventurers to slaughter entire villages. A single crusade on the part of the Temple could wipe Ashlander culture from the face of Morrowind.

Besides, as per the plan, the Empire wouldn't operate in Ashland regions anyway. The Ashlanders really wouldn't be a problem, because the Imperials wouldn't risk attacking cities like Ald-Ruhn, that don't have a lot of strategic significance.

But, even so, I'm still not sure. A note added by another Imperial agent at the end would not be out of place.
Jacurutu
Developer Emeritus

Post by Jacurutu »

Ashlanders are ardently against all foreigners. This includes the Great Houses, whom the Ashlanders feel are foreigners in their lands; however, their feelings toward the Empire would be much more vitriolic. Also note that the main quest of the game symbolically unified both the Ashlander tribes and the Great Houses on Vvardenfell under the titles of Nerevarine and Hortator. Historically, they have worked together against a common enemy.

Secondly, the Ashlanders are survivors. The Empire cannot afford to field and supply a large number of troops in the Ashlands, and the Ashlanders (in their native lands) can hide out in any number of places and wage a guerilla war against them. Groups of Ashlanders could hole up in any number of hidden caverns, abandoned Dunmer fortresses, Daedric & Dwemer ruins, etc. As for paying adventurers, they would have to be irregulars brought in from elsewhere in the Empire. In the case of open warfare, there aren't going to be many Dunmer willing to hunt down Ashlanders; furthermore, most of the foreigners living in Morrowind would get kicked out or killed during the rebellion -- they certainly would not be wise to stick around in such a xenophobic province without the protection of the Imperial presence. Overall, I doubt the Imperials would even consider the Ashlanders any sort of legitimate threat because, as you say, there's nothing of real value out there. Without the motivation to get involved (i.e. Imperials coming to kill them), the Ashlanders would probably stay out of it too and let the greater powers in Morrowind kill each other.
Only the prospect of death makes life worth living.
Nanu
Developer Emeritus

Post by Nanu »

[url=http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?t=13625]How's this?[/url]
"You can remove spells from your list in Morrowind. I think it was shift-click, don't quote me on that though." - Cathartis
|[url=http://tinyurl.com/mnbsqv]Forum Rules[/url]
|[url=http://tinyurl.com/mj594z]Moratorium[/url]
| [url=http://tinyurl.com/6msxag]Writing for TR[/url]
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus

Post by Thrignar Fraxix »

Is that already used in the EEC office? If not, then it should be. Regardless, it isn't really a classified document, or if it is, certainly not by the government.
Reviewing Administrator
Morrowind Reviews: 1640
Completed MW Interiors: 29

The just man frowns, but never sneers. We can understand anger, but not malevolence - Victor Hugo, Les Miserables

The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power - Brutus, Julius Caesar

Fun is bad - Haplo
Jale
Developer

Post by Jale »

I don't recall if I ever finished the EEC office (I wrote those, as well as having the EEC as one of my interiors) but they were made especially for it.

EDIT: Looking at the office it turns out I didn't finish it and fobbed it off on someone else, an apparently books were made for it and credited to Ludovic??? So perhaps he wrote some for it. I cannot tell. it is int i3-283 if anyone wants to check up on this and see if these books are actually in the mod or not

http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?t=12345&highlight=eec
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus

nope, they aren't there.
Reviewing Administrator

The just man frowns, but never sneers. We can understand anger, but not malevolence - Victor Hugo, Les Miserables

The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power - Brutus, Julius Caesar

Fun is bad - Haplo
Nomadic1
Developer Emeritus

Post by Nomadic1 »

I remember that Jale's books were added but later removed. I don't remember the reason why.
<insert witty signature here. i might spend time trying to come up with something, but its not like anybody reads these anyway>
blackbird
Reviewer

Post by blackbird »

I have some ideas, but I'm aware that they could be rejected. I don't fell like to write a text.

A letter from the governor of Argonia to the governor of Morrowind. The letter describes about a bunch of argonians who were fed up with the dres and planned to organise a masive attack to exterminate house dres. The blades of argonia found this out and reported it to the imperial legion.
Their meetings were secretive because they knew that imperials would have never allowed tbis. Some leaders were killed, others were taken prisoner and others could be convinced to cease their anti-dunmer speeches. There were about 200 argonians and almost 50 khajiits ready to cross the morrowind border (from argonia) to attack the dres. One of their main strategies was to free the slaves and convince them to join the side of the argonians.

Perhaps there could be another letter from marius caro, count of leyawiin. He could be complaining about some dres crossing their lands to abduct khajiit. Perhaps his only problem is about dunmer crossing the lands with giant insects or that his wife doens't like dunmer (but she hates argonians and khajiit too).

Perhaps there could be a list of all the important dunmer who could be a threat for imperials at morrowind, like mistress Rathra (after all, the governor knows almost anything about the province).
Or even worse: a letter to a hlaalu noble with a list of names which could be executed by the morag tong (the hlaalu noble contacts the morag tong). The imperial governement is willing to pay every expense (with tax money).
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus

blackbird wrote:ideas
The argonians don't seem the invading raiding type to me.

Idea two seems a bit much. More than the count of leyawiin would be writing a letter if there were cross provincial slave raids.

I kind of like idea 3, although I think it shouldn't be limited to dunmer. This would be a little hard to write though what with the general lack of names for the later maps.
Reviewing Administrator

Fun is bad - Haplo
Harke the Apostle
Developer

Post by Harke the Apostle »

Decoded Document

Security clearance: secret

Subject: antecedents of prospect Cesarion Xiphosurus
Sender: Operative Ebony Starr, Sentinel Department
Enclosure: family tree

Dear Sir,

As promised, here lies the result of the inquiry into the antecedents of prospect Cesarion Xiphosurus.
The inquiry covered the following subjects; family relations up to the third generation, education, vocation, ancillary activities and motivation.

Family relations:

Prospect’s family tree is quite narrow, it seems all members have lived in Sentinel State for all their lives, with the exception of Claudius Xiphosurus, Cesarion’s father. See enclosure.

Due to his grandmother Bodibara’s profession, Cesarion has only four known great-great-grandparents, who all seem to have been employed in and around Sentinel Cities’ fish markets. Both pairs had only one child each, which seems to be common in the rest of the prospect’s family as well.

His great-grandmother Loti’s parents were called Hortyn and Zarai and his great-grandfather Franklyn’s parents were named Hera and Alys. Loti seems to have been a hunter, while Franklyn seems to have stuck to his parent’s trade. Loti and Franklyn had only one daughter who took up the honorable profession of concibinage, much to her father’s dismay.
The daughter, Bodibara, assuaged his doubts, however, by saying to her parents that her chosen profession was much like that of her father’s, which utterly convinced him.

Bodibara never married for very long, so it was impossible for our investigator to determine
who the father of the prospect’s mother, Rea, was. What she did find out, is that Rea has brother named Trayvond who apparently left Sentinel and joined the Mages Guild in Cheydinhal.
Rea is a seamstress and married an Imperial sailor called Claudius Xiphosurus. It seems that the wedding date wasn’t entirely inspired by Morrwha, as Cesarion seems to have been born six months into the marriage.

Education:

Prospect received his primary education at Ubu Preparatory School.* In Sentinel. Subjects: panegrystics, ancient Yoku, arithmetic, dialectics, echelothurgistics, haruspectrometry, history, gymnastics. A former teacher, miss Juno Mayzond, remarked to our investigator that Cesarion Xiphosurus was an excellent gymnast, but barely managed to interpret the meaning of bird flight. On the whole, he seems to have been an average student.
After primary school Cesarion Xiphosurus seems to have been enrolled in at a training school for warriors, but dropped out after thirteen months.

Vocation:

After Cesarion abandoned his education, Claudius Xiphosurus seems to have thrown his son out of the family home. It seems Cesarion went to work at a pottery workshop in Rihad, but got fired soon after. He seems to have taken up burglary after meeting members of the Durai Ungai in a local tavern.
After prospect was arrested for breaking and entering of a Roseguard home, he seems to have taken up antiques dealing in Taneth. **
When the Organization got wind of his exploits in smuggling Dwemer artifacts from Hew’s Bane, the Headship made the decision to contact him.

Ancillary activities:

Prospect has been seen around the concubines of Rihad on several occasions. It would seem that the usual caveat does not apply here, since it is unlikely that prospect could become a target of blackmail. As a former consort of the Dura Ungai, Cesarion Xiphosurus would not have any kind of reputation to protect.
It would seem that the skill prospect acquired in repairing old trinkets for his friends, would suggest he will take up working with enchanted weapons fairly quickly.

Motivation:

It seems that Cesarion wants to study what he calls “Nudrihiâ€Â￾ in the East. He wants to follow the example of his uncle Trayvond who resides at the Mages Guild in Cheydinhal. Prospect’s more heterodox activities suggest he would be better suited for the Organization rather than for the Mages Guild, which he knows from his time in Rihad.

Notes:

* Closed after a scandal in 417.

** Tried for Breaking and Entering by the Court of the Utei in 410.
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus

I fail to see how that has anything at all to do with OE/Imperials in Morrowind/Anything relevant
Reviewing Administrator

Fun is bad - Haplo
Harke the Apostle
Developer

The text is meant to be a reply to a request for a possible new Blades member to be sent to OE.
Your Blade in OE has requested an inquiry into Cesarion Xiphosurus to determine if he is an applicable candidate.
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus

Re: Ok People, I need some books

My First Post, right at the bottom wrote:Don't mention the blades.
Reviewing Administrator

Fun is bad - Haplo
Harke the Apostle
Developer

If you can find the word ´Blades´ in my text, you get one Septim.
Lady Nerevar
Developer Emeritus

Post by Lady Nerevar »

since its a review for the blades it still counts.
In hoc signo vinces

"you sex craved blue colored red eyed squirrel messiah of a fictional video game world!"
-PoHa!
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus

Lady N is right, please think about what is meant next time rather than focusing merely on what is said.
Reviewing Administrator

Fun is bad - Haplo
Hemitheon
Reviewer

Post by Hemitheon »

Journal of Valorius Atrentus

Thanks be to Zenithar. The foundation stones have finally arrived from Cyrodiil. Atavius Varius of Sutch, our architect, has been waiting over a month to get good stone for Ebonheart. All they have in Morrowind is shell and limestone. Imperial stone is fitting for the foundations of the city. From here the Empire will rule.

It has been a month since my last entry. Forgive me, journal. I thought I had lost you. To think you were merely hiding among my things. The fortress is looking well. Atavius is no longer directing the construction. It seems an local assassins guild called the Morag Tong had a bounty on his head. Fortunately, I was given the honor of continuing his work.

Because the majority of construction has yet to begin, I announced to his Majesty, Emperor Tiber Septim, my plans for the new city. The tower will be half the height of White-Gold in the Imperial Province and like the capital, Ebonheart will have working sewers. Many locals were concerned with my plans but I assured them that Ebonheart would be unlike anything ever built. Instead of draining raw sewage into the sea as is done in the Imperial City, the sewage of Ebonheart will be cleansed using three different methods. First, the sewage will be poured into the central processing chamber which will break down any solid materials. The sewage will then sit in holding tanks which will allow the lighter materials to be sifted away. The water will then be drained off into the sub-sewer where it will be purified. The Emperor was amazed at my plans.

The primary construction is complete. I divided the sewers along the blueprints of the future city. Now all residences in Ebonheart will have clean water. The Dunmer god Sotha Sil was rumored to have asked about my designs. He was most impressed. I have been in contact with General Symmachus of Mournhold who has discussed the military uses of the sewers. I designed the east city sewer with the legion in mind. Instead of four solitary fortresses, there will be a single fort united by crisscrossing sewer passages.

The secret wing of Castle Ebonheart has been completed. Within the castle sewers, I build a series of hidden passages leading into a forbidden sanctuary. Only his Majesty and his closest confidantes know of its existence. Not only did the workmen have no clue what was being built, they were also sworn to secrecy. In case the Emperor is even threatened, the sanctuary will be a perfect place to hide within. Several rooms have been prepared for him and his entourage.

Last night there was a security breach. General Talaviro explained everything to me this morning. It seems a group of Dunmer dissidents attacked the construction site and discovered the entrance to the sanctuary. The general ordered me to seal the sanctuary. I was quite distraught. Months of work have gone into building that damn place and now they are wasted.

I sealed the sanctuary as directed. I have been wrestling with that decision all day. I couldn’t see my work go to waste. I sealed the primary entrance into the sanctuary using leftover foundation stones. Unbeknownst to General Talaviro, however, there is another way into the sanctuary from the sewer. There are several ducts leading from the city sewer into the sea. One of them, however, was incomplete. I ordered my workmen to seal the lower level of this duct and redirect its path towards the sanctuary. I had to do it. So much work! In case someone ever needs to use the sanctuary, there is still a way in. General Talaviro might not like it, but no one asked him. I didn’t spend four months preparing that area of the castle to see it sealed off for the rest of time.

The sewers were finally flooded today. Years of work and planning have finally paid off. The Castle’s main tower is close to completion. When Ebonheart is finished, the castle will be a beacon for civilization and order among the savages.
Last edited by Hemitheon on Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hemitheon
Reviewer

Post by Hemitheon »

Legal Proceedings of Morndas, 8 of First Seed 12 3E
Accusation of Assault and Rape against General Cephorus Talaviro, Imperial
as recorded by Ramorus Berus.

Judge Lorus: General Cephorus Talaviro, you have been accused of assault and rape by a Dunmer noblewoman, Selethara Ra’Athim. How do you plea?

Talaviro: I am guiltless of these charges. The girl Selethara was fond of me. I took her out to see the construction at Ebonheart and tried to kiss her that is all.

Judge Acellius: Yet there are numerous witnesses. According to the testimony of Valus Severus of Cheydinhal, you attempted to lift the girl’s dress without her consent. When she refused, you struck her and raped her. According to the testimony of Salvius Petra of Leyawiin, you struck the girl and threw her to the ground after which you disappeared from view. According to the testimony of Avarsus Numus of Sutch, you attacked the girl, tore her dress, and raped her in full view of numerous workmen. Seven witnesses have come forward. Seven respectable Imperial men have verified the charges. Will you still deny it?

Talaviro: I am not guilty. She was drunk on flin for most of the night. She flirted with me on several occasions. When I asked her to sleep with me, she refused and laughed. I took this as being playful. When I kissed her, she struck me. It was only then that I struck her. But I did not rape her.

Judge Lorus: A likely story, General. Of all the things you could possibly do, you raped the daughter of one of the most influential leaders in this area? Morrowind has yet to accept our presence and you have not meliorated the situation. It is my belief that you did indeed rape the girl.

Talaviro: Where is my accuser? Bring Selethara Ra’Athim before me.

Judge Acellius: She is in our custody. We would surely be mad to return her to her father. Such an outrage will do nothing more than spark another inter-provincial incidence. I am of the opinion that General Talaviro be demoted and sent to the further reaches of this Empire.

Judge Lorus: I concur. To save the Empire from yet another blow, I suggest General Talaviro be sent to the northern wastelands of Skyrim.

Talaviro: And what of the girl?

Judge Acellius: Is there any doubt? She will have to be silenced. For your irresponsibility, this girl will be slain in order to save us from another rebellion.

Judge Lorus: May I add my own opinion?

Judge Acellius: Of course.

Judge Lorus: I suggest that the girl be silenced by General Cephorus Talaviro. Punish him further by forcing his hand.

Judge Acellius: [nods] It seems the best solution for us all. Remove your armor, Talaviro. You are stripped of your rank and your title. Keep only your sword. With it, you will murder someone you have already killed.

Talaviro: I beg you to reconsider, my lords. It was a mistake. Surely she should not lose her life over this.

Judge Acellius: On the contrary, Cephorus Talaviro. It is your life you are losing. Her life was already ruined when you chose to lay your filthy hands on her.

RULING: General Cephorus Talaviro was stripped of his position and was ordered to kill the girl Selethara Ra’Athim.
Last edited by Hemitheon on Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nanu
Developer Emeritus

Post by Nanu »

Brutal, but I think that international should be interprovincial.
"You can remove spells from your list in Morrowind. I think it was shift-click, don't quote me on that though." - Cathartis
Hemitheon
Reviewer

Post by Hemitheon »

I have 2 more ideas:

1: The next one will be a legal document detailing a Dunmer soldier from Cheyindhal who informed to the Morag Tong on the locations of several key spies throughout Morrowind. This case would be during Talos' Conquest. The document was sent to Morrowind as it dealt with that province.

2: This one would have several documents as a group. Four Morag Tong writs with a document nearby which details the torture of an assassin sent to kill the Emperor. This was originally kept in Cyrodiil but was returned to Morrowind because it had key information as to where the Morag Tong could be found. There will be information in this as to the cities where the Marog Tong has its guildhalls and secret hideouts. This will also identify the location of the Night Mother.
Haplo
Lead Developer

Post by Haplo »

interprovincial is not really one word
Forum Administrator & Data Files Manager

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

[August 29, 2014 04:05PM] <+Katze> I am writing an IRC bot! :O
[August 29, 2014 04:25PM] *** Katze has quit IRC: Z-Lined
Nanu
Developer Emeritus

Post by Nanu »

No you're right but we make up stuff here so it's okay. Plus, no one really cares if it's a word because it sounds official.
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus

Second book is exactly the sort of thing that would be in here. Not sure about the logic of the journal though. Wouldn't the general find out if such a thing were written?

As for the new ideas, both seem good
Reviewing Administrator

Fun is bad - Haplo
Hemitheon
Reviewer

Post by Hemitheon »

Yes. The last thing he would want would be for some noone to find it and use it to get to the sanctuary. So he keeps it under lock and key for 2 reasons: a. to keep people out b. so he doesn't forget where it is.
blackbird
Reviewer

Post by blackbird »

Where can find one a court in morrowind? Old EH castle?
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus

I'll thrown in some sort of court in the main tower or perhaps the record keeping tower. I don't think I need as many books as I have room for...
Reviewing Administrator

Fun is bad - Haplo
Hemitheon
Reviewer

Post by Hemitheon »

Technically this isn't a courtroom. It's a group of men in one of the upper chambers.
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus

I'm at the point where I am actually putting these in, and would like a few more if there are interested parties.

edit: problems with the text about the sewers: Bell is newer than the castle, and is a wedding gift. Governor is not taken with Barenziah unless this book is hella old and about the old governor.
Reviewing Administrator

Fun is bad - Haplo
Hemitheon
Reviewer

Post by Hemitheon »

I edited it.
Yeti
Lead Developer

Post by Yeti »

I have some ideas that could be made into top secret documents.

1. A document detailing the three gods of the Tribunal including:
-where they are located (For Sotha Sil this would be a point of theoretical discussion),
-the influence they have on the peoples of Morrowind.
-theories on how they got their powers
-strategies of how to deal with them.

2. A document tracking the activities of the Camonna Tong

3. A review of the threats on the Empire poised by Dagoth Ur.
-Head of NPCs: [url=http://www.shotn.com/forums/]Skyrim: Home of the Nords[/url]