Who is majra?

Old and generally outdated discussions, with the rare hidden gem. Enter at your own risk.

Moderators: Haplo, Lead Developers

Majra
Developer Emeritus

Who is majra?

Post by Majra »

hello all who remember thought I would drop by and see howpeople are doing. It's been a long time
Since I have been on. How's lifefor those of you I remember?
R:6 I:22 N:30
Screw it, I'm back for sweet sweet TR

Uldar Gerzae: Expect no dodgeballs out of my arse. Though if something were to shoot out of me nether regions it mgiht be wise to dodge it all the same
fanfas
Developer

Post by fanfas »

Hello dude, i remember you, do you remember me, LOL.

How's life treating you, good i hope.
MAP 3 -> Interiors
Map 3 -> Interior Fixing
Hemitheon
Reviewer

Post by Hemitheon »

I remember you but I don't think you remember me.

Weren't you the one who created the original Necrom and Dun Akafell sets? I always like the Old Mournhold architecture you did.
Lady Nerevar
Developer Emeritus

Post by Lady Nerevar »

oh man dude, havent seen you in for ever! hows the job working out for you? still no time for the 'hawk? ;)

lifes pretty good for me atm. senior year, applying to colleges... all really stressful. doing surprisingly well though, hasnt eaten too much time out of TR yet.
In hoc signo vinces

"you sex craved blue colored red eyed squirrel messiah of a fictional video game world!"
-PoHa!
Nemon
Developer Emeritus

Post by Nemon »

OMGZ!1

http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?t=13518&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

We archived your last "hello"-thread! You even considered rejoining! Like this bit posted Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:42 pm: "With my girlfriend at medschool, I now have extra time. So the moment of rejoining is upon us. I must say I actually miss so ..."

It's never too late ;)
SIGILLVM COMMVNITATIS DE CIVITATE BERGENSI
Myzel
Developer Emeritus

Post by Myzel »

Who are you? ?(
blackbird
Reviewer

Post by blackbird »

I have never known you, but I know you were a honorary member.
Ban Me Please

Post by Ban Me Please »

Who are you?

Some guy...Some guy named Majra
The worse thing about insanity is the brief bouts of lucidity in which you regret the things you did when insane.
Majra
Developer Emeritus

Post by Majra »

Necrom, lady, fanfas good to hear from you. Glad all is
Well. Lady apply to virginia tech best university ever. Yes indeed I thought I was gonna be able to help out again last time but definetly went through some time consuming stuff and wasn't able to. I'm back hopefully for a while now to help maybe with lore or maybe do some lit. We'll seehows the project going anyway?

Uldar Gerzae: Expect no dodgeballs out of my arse. Though if something were to shoot out of me nether regions it mgiht be wise to dodge it all the same
Lady Nerevar
Developer Emeritus

Post by Lady Nerevar »

VT have an illustration major? :P

TRs going pretty damn well imho. Hammerfell its got taken quick, most are finished and being reviewed. got a couple models in progress, but could always use more of that. morrowind is also going good, prepping northern map 2 (antediluvian secrets) for release.

would be nice to have you around, at least for old times sake. man, how i miss 04...
In hoc signo vinces

"you sex craved blue colored red eyed squirrel messiah of a fictional video game world!"
-PoHa!
Greybeard

Post by Greybeard »

Hey, young'un!! How's it goin'? Life is well with me. I was "given" early retirement last spring, and I'd be living off my investments - if there were anything left :cry: . I thought that the markets were supposed to go up when a democrat got elected, but the dow has taken an 800 point hit in the last two days. Eh - it's only money.

Anyway, I worked on Ob for awhile, but got tired of all the hassle modding that I gave that up. Now, I'm just building a fishing village on those islands in SE Morrowind. It's not too far from Moreau Island where I tested all those creatures, etc., if you remember that.

How about yourself? Burnout over? Itching to do a little here and there? How about rewriting Fallout 3 (if Beth ever releases a construction program).

Later, my friend. Have a pint on me. - Grey.
Majra
Developer Emeritus

Post by Majra »

Lady-They definitely have a very good arts program, my roomate and several other friends were in that college at tech. You should go, best people in the world, real laid back atmosphere, and tons of different people to meet yada yada.

Greybeard-holy crap man, I havent talked to you since the first year I joined it seems. Its been forever. I'm glad to see you here and hope this isnt the last time I hear from you on this forum :) (Grabs pint and drinks)

I am quickly turning into an old man, trying to buy my own place in this wonderful buyers market, been at my job for 4 years now, got a beard (though it is black not yet grey). As far as literature, I dunno who all is doing what anymore, so someone help a brother out and point me to the right place.

Nanu
Developer Emeritus

Post by Nanu »

It's a Majra! :D

I'm currently trying my best to get BoT merged to the master file. If you'd like to write anything, feel free to come on by!
"You can remove spells from your list in Morrowind. I think it was shift-click, don't quote me on that though." - Cathartis
|[url=http://tinyurl.com/mnbsqv]Forum Rules[/url]
|[url=http://tinyurl.com/mj594z]Moratorium[/url]
| [url=http://tinyurl.com/6msxag]Writing for TR[/url]
Sniper4
Developer Emeritus

Post by Sniper4 »

Haha, I haven't seen you in forever, Majra :).

I'm now a senior at the University of Southern Indiana, and I'm still a chemistry major. I'll be graduating in the spring with my ACS approved BS. in chemistry. It's been a hellish four years, but I've made it through :D.

I haven't done a damn thing at TR for about 3 years now, and I don't have plans to pick up where I left off :P. What about you? Think you'll ever get around to working here again? :)
Majra
Developer Emeritus

Post by Majra »

Actually, with the whole advent of the iphone I am no longer constrained by the IT jerks at my office.... so, as far as things I can contribute to from work (and maybe some from home) consider me back as of right now :)

*Waits for a parade then gets tired of waiting and drinks an ale*

Haplo
Lead Developer

Post by Haplo »

Hi Majra
Forum Administrator & Data Files Manager

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

[August 29, 2014 04:05PM] <+Katze> I am writing an IRC bot! :O
[August 29, 2014 04:25PM] *** Katze has quit IRC: Z-Lined
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus

Post by Thrignar Fraxix »

the dodgeballs have returned, lol. I forget what exactly you did back in the day, but that may be because I got 5 hours of sleep last night and have been up for 18 hours.
Reviewing Administrator
Morrowind Reviews: 1640
Completed MW Interiors: 29

The just man frowns, but never sneers. We can understand anger, but not malevolence - Victor Hugo, Les Miserables

The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power - Brutus, Julius Caesar

Fun is bad - Haplo
cire992
Reviewer

Post by cire992 »

^ Oh, do a marathon. once you get to about 40 hours the walls will start talking!

Good to see you back Majra, and sad to hear that you left before I showed up. :P
Majra
Developer Emeritus

Post by Majra »

haplo good to see you again.
Thig I used to do all sorts of stuff when I was a diety. I did literature, did some oldstyle dun akafell architecture as well as some flora models etc. I was head of lore for a while, forum moderator, and admin at one point. Did some quests and even some interiors. Back in the day (before you youngins, most of you at least) had even joined I used to do 10 hours a day on tr. I think the only people that would remember that are hermit, noir, sniper, happo and morden. Anyone seen ole mama atreiu around anymore btw?

Haplo
Lead Developer

Post by Haplo »

She hasn't been on the forums since she changed her signature to the Gwen Stefani song when it was new.
Forum Administrator & Data Files Manager

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

[August 29, 2014 04:05PM] <+Katze> I am writing an IRC bot! :O
[August 29, 2014 04:25PM] *** Katze has quit IRC: Z-Lined
Sniper4
Developer Emeritus

Post by Sniper4 »

I chatted with Yinnie about a year ago. She's married and travels all over Europe on business. Currently living in Greece, if I remember correctly. I try to catch her on MSN from time to time, but with no luck.
Greybeard

Post by Greybeard »

:banana: :banana: SNIPER! :banana: :banana: - What a reunion!! Now that Majra is getting rid of that "Honorary" title, how about taking the plunge yourself?! And thanks on the update on Yinnie - we all appreciated her presence.

Majra, assuming you're coming back, where are you planning on concentrating? - or are you shooting for management? :P

So who's gonna show up next?
Majra
Developer Emeritus

Post by Majra »

well I'm not really a modder, igave that a shot with es3 but I wasn't that good. Also I have never even used the es4 cs. But maybe I could learn to do interiors I was thinking more literature and conceptual. I have a ridiculous amount of lore knowledge from the years on this project :p I dunno I wanna feel it out but expect me on the forums multiple times a day. I miss yinnie and to a lesser extent you guys haha jk

Sniper4
Developer Emeritus

Post by Sniper4 »

Greybeard wrote:Now that Majra is getting rid of that "Honorary" title, how about taking the plunge yourself?!
Nah, being a chemistry major is keeping me pretty busy as is. Plus, I'm a bit out of practice with interiors, and I've forgotten much of what I knew about quest making (Majra is probably the only person here who remembers my quest- making attempts :P). Maybe one day in a couple of years I'll return, but I have enough on my plate right now :). However, I do log into the forums at least once a week to check up on things.
Kasan Moor
Developer

Post by Kasan Moor »

OMG!

Majra, Sniper, Greybeard and there is talk about Yinnie! It's as if I have finally found a timemachine!

Don't know if you remember me majra, but I was around when we had that big IRC prank, wich I believe was directed at you. :P Dexter was the one who set that up I believe.

Now, bring forth teh flaming dodgeballs! :)
"Bling shizzle, here's a revizzle . . .oh god, I'm so white. . . "
-Jacurutu

"and since Armor of Tamriel has been delayed longer than Half Life 2, I have no idea if it exists or not." -Dexter
Lady Nerevar
Developer Emeritus

Post by Lady Nerevar »

It's as if I have finally found a timemachine!
seconded :D
In hoc signo vinces

-PoHa!
Majra
Developer Emeritus

Post by Majra »

Haha you guys are hilarious

Also I do indeed remember you.

Also I dont want to post in that awesome thread about winning an award so I will post here, way to go everyone. I am glad to see you guys took the stuff that was started long ago by the old timers and kept it going and even took it to the next level. Really awesome stuff makes me proud.