[RELEASE] Tamriel Rebuilt: Map 2 - Antediluvian Secrets!

The news of the front page, global announcements, and any discussion of said announcements or news articles.

Moderators: Haplo, Lead Developers

MMMowSkwoz
Developer

Post by MMMowSkwoz »

...And they give the impression it's only an Oblivion mod...
MaMeeshkaMowSkwoz - choose your syllables
Chin Music
Developer

Post by Chin Music »

Bethesda are probably trying to make people forget nothing they have made since has been as good as Morrowind :P.
Gez
Developer Emeritus

Post by Gez »

Complete with a Youtube of Rihad!

I posted a notice.
Haplo
Lead Developer

Post by Haplo »

MMMowSkwoz wrote:Will there be a blog entry for the Map 2 release?
Hopefully
Forum Administrator & Data Files Manager

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

[August 29, 2014 04:05PM] <+Katze> I am writing an IRC bot! :O
[August 29, 2014 04:25PM] *** Katze has quit IRC: Z-Lined
Lady Nerevar
Developer Emeritus

Post by Lady Nerevar »

meh, i was going to write one on release day but got a bit too excited. ill post one today.
In hoc signo vinces

"you sex craved blue colored red eyed squirrel messiah of a fictional video game world!"
-PoHa!
Talore

Post by Talore »

Heh, proof that the Bethesda Devs care about their fans. I went onto the blog, to check the latest news. I reccomended them to check out the new TR map using the "Got news?" feature, and they promptly replied, and put up a feature. Thanks for caring, Behesda.
Talore.
Gez
Developer Emeritus

Post by Gez »

After I put my little notice to dispel confusion, Gstaff emailed me and then replaced the Rihad Youtube with a screenshot of Kemel-Ze and changed "Oblivion project" into "Elder Scrolls project".
Nemon
Developer Emeritus

Post by Nemon »

www.rockpapershotgun.com has an article about us!

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2008/12/12/more-o-wind/
SIGILLVM COMMVNITATIS DE CIVITATE BERGENSI
Lady Nerevar
Developer Emeritus

Post by Lady Nerevar »

not really about us as much as it is general bitching, hence i did not mention it.
In hoc signo vinces

"you sex craved blue colored red eyed squirrel messiah of a fictional video game world!"
-PoHa!
Versipellis

Woohoo!

Post by Versipellis »

Yay! Flying muffins! W00t!
I can't believe how great this map is! I thought it was going to be aa bit dull because of the big split... How wrong I was!
I'm not trying to be a necromancer, but I'm doing a bloody good job of it... :-(
Gez
Developer Emeritus

Re: Tamriel Rebuilt: Map 2 - Antediluvian Secrets Released!

Post by Gez »

Haplo wrote:This release, Antediluvian Secrets, is the second part of this effort, with its varied landscape stretching from the famed ruins of Kemel-Ze in the west to the massive Boethian Lake to the east. This land is a treasure chest of ruins and ancient secrets waiting to be discovered, from the long-looted halls of Kemel-Ze, to the cursed ruin of Nchazdrumm, to the mysterium shrouding the ancient city of Dun Akafell.
I'm pretty sure Dun Akafell is in Map3. At least, I can't find it anywhere on Map2.
blackbird
Reviewer

Post by blackbird »

Im 100% sure Dun Akafell is map 3 and theo is maybe working on this ruined city.
Two-Tail

Oblivion

Post by Two-Tail »

Hey Everyone im New here!
The Third Era
Lady Nerevar
Developer Emeritus

Post by Lady Nerevar »

DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT spam in old threads. don't. questions, comments, introductions, etc. belong in your own showcase thread, not in a news post. sorry to be so harsh, but it appears to be becoming a problem. This is not OK anywhere on the internet, so stop rightnow.

Also remember that we have the ability to check IPs, so we can tell if youre going under an alternate acount, mr.Omber
In hoc signo vinces

-PoHa!
Two-Tail

Post by Two-Tail »

Omg wtf did i do Omber1234 is my brother omg... lol
The Third Era
Haplo
Lead Developer

Post by Haplo »

Well then, Omber's brother, this will be your last warning. Let's hope you can learn from your brother's experiences. Don't necromance old threads, don't spam, and don't double- or triple-post. Any further offenses by you or your brother will result in a ban, so feel free to pass that info along to him. Do not reply to this message, or post in any news thread again unless you have pertinent new information regarding the topic of the thread.

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

Massalinie
Developer Emeritus

Post by Massalinie »

Whatever happened to the good ol' days when Admins would delete the offending post and PM the member, thus keeping affairs private? :P
Gez
Developer Emeritus

Post by Gez »

It needs to be public so that Omber's sister can read the message.

And his little dog too.
spacecoke

Gorgeous

Post by spacecoke »

both maps are realy gorgeous! tremendous amount of work has gone into these, astonishing work guys =)
AmazingChopin

Post by AmazingChopin »

The only what I miss, is the music...
But the rest Is very nice indeed :D
Last edited by AmazingChopin on Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Music makes a game more Alive.
Myzel
Developer Emeritus

Post by Myzel »

Thanks for the praise.
But anyone mind if I lock this thread? People responding to ancient news threads really bugs me for some reason.
Myzel's Art gallery: [url]http://themyzel.deviantart.com/[/url]
Haplo
Lead Developer

Post by Haplo »

Seeing as it is still our most recent release, I will allow it to remain open. It shouldn't be too terribly long before Sacred East has it's own thread in this section :-D Besides, I think it's a bad idea to keep out those who only wish to praise us.

Evod Lighttaker

Post by Evod Lighttaker »

Praise Be Tameriel Rebuilt!! Praise be their glory for we are not worthy!!
Dragon32

Post by Dragon32 »

Taking the chance at bugging Myzel some more...

The PES entry for Map 2 ([url=http://planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com/View.php?view=Mods.Detail&id=7040]linkie[/url]) shows it was recently, yesterday for my time zone, updated.

However, there's no indication as to what actually was updated. Any chance of updating / including the change log section to describe what was actually altered?

I thought that maybe the Forum link had been updated (the one on Bethsoft has just rolled round to a new one) but it points here.

I guess the download itself hasn't been updated, as the last change on TES Nexus was back in November 2010, but it was a bit exciting then disappointing when I saw the entry rise to the top of the PES mods list.

Others (check page 6 of comments) are also a bit confused as to what was actually updated.
Nemon
Developer Emeritus

Post by Nemon »

Dragon32 wrote:Taking the chance at bugging Myzel some more...

The PES entry for Map 2 ([url=http://planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com/View.php?view=Mods.Detail&id=7040]linkie[/url]) shows it was recently, yesterday for my time zone, updated.

However, there's no indication as to what actually was updated. Any chance of updating / including the change log section to describe what was actually altered?
I'm guessing Haplo removed the reference to our now abandoned TESIV Hammerfell project, a dude at the BGSForums pointed out that thing in our thread.

I could be wrong though :) .
SIGILLVM COMMVNITATIS DE CIVITATE BERGENSI