Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author
Message Post new topic Reply to topic
Nomadic1
Developer Emeritus
15 May 2004

lol. Happens from time to time. Someone writes a name wrong, and then everybody else starts doing it. It has to be a little annoying. Just ask Bloodthristy about the Sandril manor and plaza. Pleased
Post Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:35 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
immortal_pigs
Developer
15 May 2008

I won't have time to finish this up until the 1st or 2nd of october. Just a heads up.
Post Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:34 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

That's fine. Thanks for the heads up

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

[August 29, 2014 04:05PM] <+Katze> I am writing an IRC bot! :O
[August 29, 2014 04:25PM] *** Katze has quit IRC: Z-Lined
Post Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:26 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

Just poking you, imm_pigs, it's now several weeks into October Razz

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

Post Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:04 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
immortal_pigs
Developer
15 May 2008

Update. I only have time to work on this during the weekend nowadays, so progress has been slow.

@ The Greatness, thanks a lot for your scripting help.
Not killing random civvies by the way, their part of the quest. Razz

Post Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:29 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nemon
Developer Emeritus
18 Oct 2003

Any update on this one? We're close to one month since last time.
Post Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:35 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

This needs an update within the next few days. I've PMed immortal_pigs to try to get his attention.

Post Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:50 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
immortal_pigs
Developer
15 May 2008

Ill get this finished for tomorrow.
Post Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:33 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

Thanks imm_pigs Smile

Post Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:49 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
immortal_pigs
Developer
15 May 2008

voila ici;

If anyone wants to playtest these quests first, there are two quests:
Religious Inquiry and Save a Prayer

Religious Inquiry is hinted at through the rumor mill in Sailen (one of four possible rumors). It can be started by speaking with the Witchhunter, Girynu Rathryon at Sailen, Pilgrim's Hostel. You will need to have sufficient disposition to start the quest, though.

Save a Prayer is also hinted at in the rumor mill. It takes place in Erys, an egg mining village to the north of of Sailen. When entering the house of Duran Balvel, you will find Ladiana, a slave. Speak with her to start the quest.

Besides that, this should be finished now.

Post Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:00 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Why
Lead Developer
04 Jul 2009

Regarding Erys/Evos, risking sparking another name debate, doesn't Evos sound way too much like Vos?
Post Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:13 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
immortal_pigs
Developer
15 May 2008

Will take care of this and other things soon.

However there seems to be a chunk of land missing just north of Sailen. Maybe it was supposed to be a part of the Necrom claim but it's simply not there.

MissingChunk.jpg
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  MissingChunk.jpg
 Filesize:  177.54 KB
 Downloaded:  93 Time(s)

Post Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:16 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

Yes. That will be taken care of in Map2Claim8 when it undergoes some fixing.

Post Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:19 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
blackbird
Reviewer
01 Mar 2007

Did you use the latest version of m2a8 and did you use clean files?

I'm sure I have fixed those cells, but some older versions don't have those cells.
Post Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:42 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

I've checked, and we do have those cells in the latest file.

Post Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:04 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Katze
Developer Emeritus
26 Feb 2009

The problem with missing cells isn't present in the Sacred East merge I made available in internal downloads ( not that the NPC claims in that are up to date anymore :/ )
"If a hermaphroditic, bug-armored, bipolar god-king existing in multiple universes who has his very own bible with *actual* magic strewn throughout it is your idea of a cliche, then I really would like to live in your world." -MK

"You say a lot of things. And how does that work? You're a bicycle"

Tea is important.
Post Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:57 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
immortal_pigs
Developer
15 May 2008

This should be good to go now.

TR_Map_3_Detailing_A9_This.esp
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  TR_Map_3_Detailing_A9_This.esp
 Filesize:  3.04 MB
 Downloaded:  74 Time(s)

Post Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:05 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

Excellent! Do you have a list of the misc quests in this claim? (Just so we know what to look for)

Post Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:48 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
immortal_pigs
Developer
15 May 2008

Pasted from above:

If anyone wants to playtest these quests first, there are two quests:
Religious Inquiry and Save a Prayer

Religious Inquiry is hinted at through the rumor mill in Sailen (one of four possible rumors). It can be started by speaking with the Witchhunter, Girynu Rathryon at Sailen, Pilgrim's Hostel. You will need to have sufficient disposition to start the quest, though.

Save a Prayer is also hinted at in the rumor mill. It takes place in Evos, an egg mining village to the north of of Sailen. When entering the house of Duran Balvel, you will find Ladiana, a slave. Speak with her to start the quest.

Post Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:05 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
immortal_pigs
Developer
15 May 2008

Can this file be sent to reviewing?
Post Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:13 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

Moved back to Claiming for el quest tweaking.

Post Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:54 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Katze
Developer Emeritus
26 Feb 2009

Just going to point out that there were no shop signs either. Makes it kinda hard to find the services in Sailen.
"If a hermaphroditic, bug-armored, bipolar god-king existing in multiple universes who has his very own bible with *actual* magic strewn throughout it is your idea of a cliche, then I really would like to live in your world." -MK

"You say a lot of things. And how does that work? You're a bicycle"

Tea is important.
Post Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:59 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
immortal_pigs
Developer
15 May 2008

A world error here: EX_MH_building_05 in Sailen (most eastern building the the cell) is floating/caspering in one corner.

Also, do we need Indoril settlement banners to be created? It's a tiny chore, and I could have it done in a few hours.

I played both quests and noticed a couple of issues.

In Religious Enquiry, upon successfully interrogating the Telvanni Mage and getting her to confess, she mentions that you are free to see her experiments in the basement, but the door remains 80pts-locked. Perhaps she should give the player the key to the basement?

The rumor in Sailen pertaining to Evos for the Save A Prayer quest call the town Erys, so everything needs to be checked to make sure there is consistency in naming the place.

One more thing; I noticed that at the entrance to the Sailen Temple, there was a wooden staff randomly sticking out of the ground, and a chunk missing out of the ground between the entrance arch and the Indoril steps leading away from the temple.

I might replay the quests soonish and see if I can find any other errors, I'm sure I spotted a couple of typos in the dialogue.

Post Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:16 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group