Description
Othras Plantation #2 - Storage tower.
Last Edited by Thrignar Fraxix
(Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:21 pm) Post
Send private message   Reply with quote      
Sandrew
Developer
22 Jan 2009

Claiming. Will include a cellar and room for a single guard.

I also made a basic layout so you can sort of see what I was planning to do. The top floor will be the guards room.

TR_i4-276-Hla.ESP
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  TR_i4-276-Hla.ESP
 Filesize:  6.59 KB
 Downloaded:  33 Time(s)

Post Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:10 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nomadic1
Developer Emeritus
15 May 2004

Granting.
Post Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:06 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Sandrew
Developer
22 Jan 2009

I'm running into a problem. For some reason I can't coc to my interior. I don't know what's causing this problem but perhaps one of you knows.

As for progress: I did the guard's room, and the second floor. I started work on the first floor which should be done by today. After that I'll have a groundfloor and basement to do. I'll probably downsize the basement a bit because it's a bit too large for my liking (ie. I don't know what to put in it Razz).
Post Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:45 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

are you spelling it right? are you using quotes? Do you have the file activated in the data files?

The just man frowns, but never sneers. We can understand anger, but not malevolence - Victor Hugo, Les Miserables

The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power - Brutus, Julius Caesar

Fun is bad - Haplo
Post Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:02 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Sandrew
Developer
22 Jan 2009

Ack, did all that but forgot to activate TR_Data.esm haha. Thanks for your help.
Post Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:14 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

any updates? If you don't post in the next week this will be revoked.

The just man frowns, but never sneers. We can understand anger, but not malevolence - Victor Hugo, Les Miserables

The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power - Brutus, Julius Caesar

Fun is bad - Haplo
Post Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:36 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

revoked
Post Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:42 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
agram
Reviewer
07 May 2007

Claiming.
Room for a single guard sounds good and the rest will be filled with various containers and old (poor) furniture.
Post Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:36 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

grant
Post Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:53 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
agram
Reviewer
07 May 2007

Done.
Post Sat May 02, 2009 4:42 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

I wonder when all is said and done, what percentage of TR interiors you will have made agram...
Post Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:55 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  

The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group