[FCG] Goldmoor Upper Class

Place where art is developed for our game.

Moderator: Lead Developers

Lady Nerevar
Developer Emeritus

[FCG] Goldmoor Upper Class

Post by Lady Nerevar »

Just at the title says, this topic is for the design and discussion of the goldmoor upper class interiors, exterior layouts, and modulars. the colors of the region are golds and blues, and the architecture is generally functional and rather blocky as opposed to smooth and highly decorative (though you are allowed leeway since these are wealthier people). take a look at the MC and try to expand from it, though with a good measure of artistic license. what exactly do we need?

Exteriors
the basic look of the set has already been designed by El Scumbago, and looks like [url=http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/8951/goldmoorbasisucly3.jpg]this[/url]. While you are welcome to elaborate or change the set, this is not the focus of this thread.
  • layouts for 4-6 houses. preferably need perspective, side/top views for each unique side, and closeups of any details. several stories, maybe a patio or something. these will not be modular, so let your imagination run wild!
  • See the Anvil UC's for inspiration
  • the thread is [url=http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?t=18764&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0]here[/url]
Modulars
These are items besides houses that could work with the set. some possibilities:
  • gazebos, pillars, fences, awnings, etc.
  • should match the visual style of the buildings
Interiors
  • Actual layouts will be designed once exterior layouts are approved
  • In the meantime, please design the look of the walls, floor, pillars, doorways and anything else that would be found in the interior (things like furniture obviously excluded).
Older concepts for this set can be found in [url=http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?t=18167&highlight=goldmoor+upper+class]this thread[/url]. Feel free to incorporate some out there Raga designs, but keep in mind that the goldmoor set is largely forbear - so a huge mural of tava breastfeeding the hoon ding is out of the question.

with your help we can finally finish of Taneth and Rihad!
In hoc signo vinces

"you sex craved blue colored red eyed squirrel messiah of a fictional video game world!"
-PoHa!
jonarus_drakus
Developer

Post by jonarus_drakus »

While i already have a couple od scetches that i could put here i dont have my own scanner, so you'll have to wait another week at least.

I did want to make one minor suggestion here though. Tiled roofs... Not everywhere, like at the very top of the buildings (keep the dome thing going), but roofed balconies with decorative woven wicker barriers toped with carved wood handrails, and doorknob sized bass mini-dome at the intersections of roof-beam segments.

Personaly, i think that tiled roofing would be a simple way to set UC buildings apart from there lesser counterparts.
~Give yourself to the Darkside, We have Dental!
~The Death-Star lounge will now hold happy hour every night from 11.
~DUN DUN DUN, Da Da-DAH, Da Da-DAH! (imperial march)
Lady Nerevar
Developer Emeritus

Post by Lady Nerevar »

tiled roofs could be cool, but im afraid that they might come off as too cyrodiil. furthermore, arent tiles cheaper to manufacture that a solid chunk of metal(like the MC domes are)?

a couple ideas for the houses. style will need to be changed to suit, but i think these could be nice. rooms inside could be merged, obviously people dont have bathrooms or media rooms :P

http://www.architecturalhouseplans.com/home_plans/305
http://www.architecturalhouseplans.com/home_plans/124
http://www.architecturalhouseplans.com/home_plans/297
http://www.architecturalhouseplans.com/home_plans/302

looking at those plans im very fond of the overhang thing they do over the main entrance, maybe something like that could be adapted for goldmoor? maybe a dome or half dome on top of a nice decorated rounded ceiling supported by columns over the entrance. [url=http://www.architecturalhouseplans.com/images/home_plans/waterfront_manor/photo2.jpg]sort of like this[/url].

I am NOT saying we make these houses Mediterranean, I am saying i like their layouts and general look: they still need to be adapted to the goldmoor aesthetic!!!
In hoc signo vinces

"you sex craved blue colored red eyed squirrel messiah of a fictional video game world!"
-PoHa!
Lighter Than Some
Developer

Post by Lighter Than Some »

I like the second one. It feels earthy.
Haplo
Lead Developer

Post by Haplo »

I agree, it looks nice, but since this is Upper Class, I think a mix of that and the 4th link would be more appropriate.
Forum Administrator & Data Files Manager

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

[August 29, 2014 04:05PM] <+Katze> I am writing an IRC bot! :O
[August 29, 2014 04:25PM] *** Katze has quit IRC: Z-Lined
Myzel
Developer Emeritus

Post by Myzel »

The entrance overhang is a good idea, I think. Tiled roofs are less so, because tiles make no sense in a country with very little rainfall.

I will come back here later.
Myzel's Art gallery: [url]http://themyzel.deviantart.com/[/url]
Lady Nerevar
Developer Emeritus

Post by Lady Nerevar »

im going to repeat this because i dont think i got my point across:

the pictures are for the [url=http://www.architecturalhouseplans.com/home_plans/124/floorplan]floorplan[/url] not for the look of the house. i picked adobe and mediteranean style houses because they are easier to adapt to a flat roof +dome layout than a new england colonial would have been.

i for one have a very hard time designing building layouts, hence i thought that linking some that i liked would be useful. this way there is a base look of the house already, with a details like balconies and porches that make it upper class, all that we have to do is adapt it to being hammerfellian.
In hoc signo vinces

-PoHa!
jonarus_drakus
Developer

Post by jonarus_drakus »

I think the fourth image, with a dome to top the front rounded section (with the front-door overhang) and simple hammerfell style flat roof elsewhere (perhaps with a 'fake fortifications' style edge?) would be a pretty good starting point. As for the cost of producing tiles... well, to me its not so much the cost of making them, but how 'classy' it will look in comparison to the rather blocky MC and LC buildings...

I cant really think of a good way to describe what im thinking... but one i can upload the scetches I've been doing it should be pretty clear (or so i hope anyway).
RelinQ

Post by RelinQ »

1st - not bad
2nd - Its' too earthy for what I'd consider upper class
3rd - maybe To modern?
4th - is alright, but you'd need to change the colour and make it a bit less detailed.

Also I found this one:

http://www.architecturalhouseplans.com/home_plans/276

Its very different to the others but its interesting, you could combine some concepts with others
Lighter Than Some
Developer

Haplo wrote:I agree, it looks nice, but since this is Upper Class, I think a mix of that and the 4th link would be more appropriate.
Oh yeah definately. The flat roof look but two or three story and plenty of tile/stone trim. I'm not into the round parts though. Rectangular patios would work imo. A very elaborate entry way with bamboo terraces. Leather mats and colorful cotton awnings or drapery.
Aeven
Lead Developer

Post by Aeven »

Roof terraces with shade canopy's (and gardens perhaps?) would be a nice modular thing. Also, incorporating Myzel's idea of a wallfountain might be nice for small (read: very tiny) courtyards, perhaps from the entrance of the property to the entry door:

|----|****|---|
|----|****|---|

* being the courtyard, and a gate would be in front.
jonarus_drakus
Developer

Post by jonarus_drakus »

Ok, so i promised four full building concepts and all (they are actually done - exteriors anyway), but i've been down with the flu (not THAT flu). Then today i go to my local office supply store to use thier scanning service and to get my scetches onto computer and the fewls did them in .pdf format, and they are turned 90 degrees on thier sides, ON THIER SIDES DAMMIT!!!! I cant edit them, my version of acrobat wont let me...

So, here is a teaser, a pre-concept scribble page that focuses on a pair of modular bacony sets with interchageable decorative panels. I'm putting it up primarily because all the notes are scribbled onto the page itself.

NOTE: The 'full building' on this page is not one of my UC concepts, its there to do little more than showcase the 'tiled roof' balcony style.
Attachments
UC_concept0.pdf
open with acrobat and rotate counter-cloockwise once.
(319.92 KiB) Downloaded 117 times
Obagovo
Developer

Post by Obagovo »

Not bad. I'm getting a good vibe off of the balcony.

I've also taken the liberty of converting your image to JPEG and rotating it, so here you go:

http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/8615/ucconcept0.jpg
jonarus_drakus
Developer

Post by jonarus_drakus »

two questions:

1) Which balcony version did you like? Tiled or flat-top?

2) How did you convert the image to Jpeg? (there are four more that need the same treatment...

Thanks for the feedback.
Aeven
Lead Developer

Post by Aeven »

Looking good, but consider making it more luxurious in comparison with the middle class set, it looks quite similar.
Lady Nerevar
Developer Emeritus

Post by Lady Nerevar »

pdf? thats not an image format i see often :P usually when youre scaning/photographing something you open it up in an image edition program (even MSpaint will do) and save it from there into jpg at a high compression.

anyway, it does look nice. i agree with aeven, it needs more UC touches, such as the elaborate arches in the initial concept. some different views would also be nice.
In hoc signo vinces

-PoHa!
Obagovo
Developer

Post by Obagovo »

jonarus_drakus wrote:two questions:

1) Which balcony version did you like? Tiled or flat-top?

2) How did you convert the image to Jpeg? (there are four more that need the same treatment...

Thanks for the feedback.
I'll go over each balcony:

No.1 and Alt.: I like both equally but the Alt. is probably more suitable for the upper class.

No.2: Bamboo is for the lower class so that is most likely not the right material.

No.3: Just a random idea. These could be used in villages too small for a temple to show places for worship.

No.4: We could put faction symbols in the center and have a balcony with that panel directly above the door (I think it would look better than a sign). The other panels would be similar but without the symbol.

As for your 2nd question, I used Acrobat 9 Pro.
jonarus_drakus
Developer

Post by jonarus_drakus »

@LN: I dont have my own scanner, i had to go to a local office supply shop to use thiers. They are the ones that made it a .pdf

@Obagovo:
Just making it clear, the balcony as attached to the building is to show the tiled roof (the flat top varient there-of being to the left of it). The 'inserts' 1-4 are seperate to the balcony itself. This was intentional so that multiple visual styles could be achieved without having to creat a whole new balcony set. Also, the balcony pannels could also be used for interior balconies (like at the top of a staircase for example) as well.

1) The woven wicker center pannel is a very tight weave, and could be coloured too, matched with suitably 'yoko' carvings in the 'frame' sections this style could be applied to either MC or UC.

2) The smaller round poles need not be bamboo. The reason i suggested that is the fact that bamboo is naturaly round. The roundness is the issue, not the material. I figure this style would be best suited to interior aplications.

3) A worthy suggestion, but the frescos depicted need not neccisarily be religious in nature.

4) Pretty much exactly what i was thinking. I think the wraught iron also adds a hint of gothic style that would be suitable in forward thinking, 'imperialised' areas.
Obagovo
Developer

Post by Obagovo »

Wow. That was a hell of a brainfart on my part. Now that my eyes are back in my head, I like the roof supports on the Alt, but I like the Main one better. Try to curve the slant or adjust it a little, because it might look a bit too Asian for Hammerfell the way it is right now.
jonarus_drakus
Developer

Post by jonarus_drakus »

Ok, i finaly got the whole change to .jpg thing down. So here is the first of four building concepts. It is a large footprint manor with balconis both front and rear and a ground-floor kitchen. LN, you should be able to guess the inspiration for this one :D

The Image is numbered, with each number reffering to specific notes.

FRONT
1> The 'fortifications' are purely cosmetic, they are of(roughly) uniform size and shape. The idea is that the UC would like to have things like this to convey an image of strength and resilience (like an actual fort) without the added cost (and structuaral weight) of making such crenelations (to use thier technical name) militaristicaly viable.
2> Refering specificaly to the small paterned and inset line under the dome proper (you will also notice this patern is applied to the section between the ground floor roof and upper level floor). The patern is non-specific and is used to indicate areas of the texture that would be done in a specific 'trim' colour.
3> The inner wall of the doorway would follow the curve to the outer portion. Only the main door (and the window above it) would be part of any 'flat' section, and only if it proves inpractical to mount them into the curved surface somehow.
4> Front Door: Double doors made of solid wood with inset decorated pannels (two for each half-door, one up, one down).
5> While there is no roof, and thus no need for roof supports, the pannels themselves would be taken from the modular balcony pannel set i have already posted. The 'posts' would be capped with decorative mini-domes.
6> Front bacony access door. Two halves, like main door, but without the rounded top portions.
7> Small open roof space with iron railings. Would be access via a ladder and trapddor located just inside the balcony door (see 9).
8> Rear balcony with half-length roof in tiled style (NOTE: Tile colour should match dome colour, not trim colour).
9> Top view off front balcony roof piece showing the location of the roof access trap door. Stairs to greater roof area are optional as the roof-space is not really intended to be used for anything (though the quality of construction would still make this posible).
10> Double floor chimney: Ground floor would be the main kitchen stove/oven. Top floor would (if anything) have a small decorative fireplace (as this area would be a bedroom).
BACK
11> Rear door (and rear balcony door). They would be the same as the door for the front balcony.

EDIT: Front and rear balcony floor level would need to be raised to match the interior upper floor level. I only realised this mistake after i had finished the drawing and was unable to edit it without smudging it horibly.
Attachments
PS: Limited time only! All JD concept art signed by the artist!
PS: Limited time only! All JD concept art signed by the artist!
Last edited by jonarus_drakus on Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lady Nerevar
Developer Emeritus

Post by Lady Nerevar »

great! i'd even say perfect actually, but i wont till i get a better look at this on my main comp. any chance for a bigger/more contrasty version? some details are a bit hard to make out. my main complaint is that its too square, but thats fine as long as the others have more variation in shape (you could make the balcony and the area below it a semicircle and make it more interesting fairly easy)
In hoc signo vinces

-PoHa!
jonarus_drakus
Developer

Post by jonarus_drakus »

Glad you like. Unfortunately, all my other designs are smaller than this one. I couldn't think of any way to change it so it look different enough without ruining the 'feel' of it. But your suggestion for changing the size/shape of the balcony areas would work (though the structure as a whole would still be rather 'same-y'.

With this vote of confidence to back me up, I'll start adding the other three designs on.

This is a narrow (but quite 'deep') townhouse style building with the doorway separate to the Domed tower. Much as i hate to admit it, i feel this one looks a little to 'western', but it could be worked with...

FRONT
1> Raised 'foot' for the building, done either as a dark grey 'concrete slab', or covered by terrain. The floor of the tower portion however is not 'raised', effectively making the house a split-level design.
2> Narrow but tall windows that conform (as far as is posible - nothing should 'stick out' of the surface) to the curved surface.
3> As with two, but divided into two panes with a decorative curved top section.
4> Single Pannel front door. Solid wood with inlaid decorated pannels (image shows 4, but modelers discretion).
5> Open roof space. Should be innaccesable (small trapdoor in a corner at most - modelers discretion).
6> Narrow Chimney, feed from basement kitchen with no other fireplaces in the above-ground sections.
7> Domed tower is completely enclosed and should be completely open from bottom to top.
SIDE/REAR
8> Simple depiction of the 'slope' of the front stairs. How extreme the 'slope' is and how far out from the building the stairs go are open to modelers discretion.
9> Trim colour painted 'spacer' between floors (as for '2' on the previous design).
Attachments
my least favorite of the four - too 'western'
my least favorite of the four - too 'western'
Lady Nerevar
Developer Emeritus

Post by Lady Nerevar »

simple polygons may be easy to model, but they dont provide much in terms of visual interest and therefore dont feel very UC (or at least more of the same). i'd prefer more complex floorplans with patios and verandas and exterior gardens surrounded by the houses. take a look at existing oblivion houses, and think about how the rooms are laid out in the house you are drawing. these people are rich, they probably have a solar and a formal dining room and a fucking fountain in their lobby, make the exterior reflect this.

[url=http://www.architecturalhouseplans.com/images/home_plans/santa_fe_splendor/plan_detail_main.gif]more like this[/url].
In hoc signo vinces

-PoHa!
jonarus_drakus
Developer

Post by jonarus_drakus »

Yeah, UC2 wasn't my best work, i almost scraped it altogether on a couple of occasions. UC3 is a far larger and far mod adaptable take on the 'townhouse' look. It does still have a relitively blocky footprint, but there is far greater scope for grandure on the inside (both as is and with added 'wings' - This design forms the basis of a new manor grade design i am working on). It has a double rear balcony, open at ground level, with a second floor 'true/enclosed' balcony imediately above it.

PS: UC4 will follow imediately as a second "double" post.

FRONT
> (not numbered) Just a not on the doorway. It is indeed a duplication of the 'domed tower' doorway of UC1, complete with the large double doors.
1> Centraly located chimney. The two holes are to represent the fact that the chimney would be divided in two by a wall at grounded level. To the front of the building (the loung area) would be a large decorative open fireplace. On the other side of the wall would be the kitchen
2&3> See side/rear notes.
SIDE/REAR
2> Inner wall of the balcony area and the main rear wall of the building proper. There would be a corridor leading down one side of the interior to one of the two rear doors (the other rear door would conect directly to the kitchen area).
3> Outer 'wall' of the balcony area. This would be open at ground level to facilitate access to an enclosed rear decorative garden/entertainment area (the archways could be left all open or some could be closed off with balcony wall pannels as desired). The Upper balcony area would be enclosed and could be roofed in any fashion (balcony style 2 is shown, but style 1, with the angled and tiled roof would be equaly apropriate - see my earlier .pdf post - Though it would have to be one or the other - at modelers discretion-, as the balcony is very much intended to be part of the greater building mesh). The door would be accessed by a narrow hallway across the rear of the building.

NOTES ON INTERIOR DESIGN: Specificaly, the top floor.
As the rear door access hall would be down one side of the building only, the staircase to the second floor would be on the opposite side, and conect directly to the upper rear hallway (would result in an L shape. Inwards from this upper hallway would be the master bedroom. the front (relitive - towards front of building) wall of which would be a continuation of the ground level wall which bisects the chimney. There would however be and archway (open rather than doored i think) leading to a small interior balconey that overlooks the main lounge area. This does of course imply that the Lounge would be of double hight (think of Cloudruler Temple's main hall with its open fire, but with appropriate Hammerfell architecture).
Attachments
(UC3)_Goldmoor_Townhouse.JPG
jonarus_drakus
Developer

Post by jonarus_drakus »

UC4 bears a resemblence to the crude design seen on my .pdf 'balcony concept' page. This is not a coincidence, UC4 is very much an updated version of that design. Divided into two main sections (House & Garden), it makes for a large footprint (it rivals UC1 in dimensions), without the large interior.

FRONT
1> Open archway to garden area (which exists in the exterior world - not as a part of the building interior). Think of this area as a plant filled open-air lobby. The archway itself could be left entirely open or have a gate added if desired.
2> The lower floor would have a full hight solid (no windows at all - not even small ones!) standard wall all the way around (including the garden area as depicted). This is not really intended as a security messure, but as a stylistic choice. I personaly think it helps 'bind' the garden area and building proper together (it is intended as a single mesh after all).
3> The dome itself is in the same style as other UC 'tower' domes. This note is to reference the fact that it has been 'raised' above the roofline by a short cylinder to bring it above the line of fake crenelations and make it more noticable. Practicality would dictate that the incide of the dome (and the short cylinder that raises it) would not be visable from the house interior (though the option to make some sort of small atic space is there - modelers discretion).
4> The inner balcony exists to be access from the master bedroom only, it would provide a private sitting area overlooking the garden.
5> Stairs up from the garden to the 'wall top' balcony. This would be the only way to access said balcony. The design is such that having a upper floor doorway to the balcony would be difficult if not outright imposible (without ruining the look of the structure anyway).
6> GARDEN AREA: There would be a path of sorts running from the gate to the front door (and balcony stairs), but it would be mostly garden beds with flowers and shrubs (only very small trees would work). Do take note however, the undercover area created by the balcony would also be paved.
SIDE "L" (Inner)
7> Just a reference to the inner supports for the balcony (as the outer wall itself is not enough considering the width of the balcony). I thin a few regularly spaced thick wood poles would be sufficient, but masonry based linked archways would be better looking.

NOTE ON DESIGN USAGE: While this design would be perfectly usable in the standard city setting, I cant help but think it would really come into its own as a plantation manor.
Attachments
(UC4)_Goldmoor_House&Garden.JPG
Aeven
Lead Developer

Post by Aeven »

Looking great so far! Is there any chance we could get higher resolution? I have to squint a lot to see tiny details I want to see.
jonarus_drakus
Developer

Post by jonarus_drakus »

Well they were only drawn at A4 size to begin with (the approx size of my sketch pad). So all i can really suggest is saving them to your own system and increasing the zoom with whatever image viewer you use. Havinh seen how they imagery holds up at 170% i can asure you it works.

I should note however, that much of the 'detail' is of a placeholder nature only. The diagonaly striped line between the floors for example is not a detail at all, but a reference to indicate that the area so highlighted is intended to be a specific (trim) colour.
Myzel
Developer Emeritus

Post by Myzel »

A bit late, but I'd just like to say that this is really good stuff JD. I had no idea you could draw this good. Real shame that you don't have a scanner of your own.

As a comment: Since the images are a little unclear, you could ask the eh... scanner people to scan them in a higher resolution. That will do wonders for image quality. You could also consider to ink the drawings for a little more contrast.

Edit: Zooming the images does not work. They aren't high-res enough.
Myzel's Art gallery: [url]http://themyzel.deviantart.com/[/url]
Lighter Than Some
Developer

Looks really really good Jonarus :)
jonarus_drakus
Developer

Post by jonarus_drakus »

Thanks all, I'm tryin to get some more done, but i thinking Im having a blanket case of artists block or something...
As for the requests for larger images, unfortunately i cant really help all that much there either. The paper itself was only A4 so there was only so much i could do in terms of detail... And re-sizing the existing images has already been shown to decrease image quality, and look, i know how important it is to get this sort of stuff finished, but I'm not drawing the whole lot again from scratch, teh repitition would just drive me crazy...

Um... crazyER... >cough<
Lady Nerevar
Developer Emeritus

Post by Lady Nerevar »

usually when you scan things you can select what resolution you scan them in. if you do something like 150 dpi it will end up bigger than your original drawing.

anyways, im very fond of what youve already done, all they need is more variety in shape.
In hoc signo vinces

-PoHa!
jonarus_drakus
Developer

Post by jonarus_drakus »

150dpi, havta remember that (coz of the whole 'dont actually do the scanning myself' thing). But basically, add a few curvy bits to (1) for style (heh, arodynamicaly curvatious - If you dont know what Im on about, well... crap). Dump 2 (pretty much my plan anyway). Expand (3) with the 'wings' to bring it up to manor size - will be HUGE! (Unless you advise otherwise). (4) Well, i never got any real feadback on that one...

I have also been looking at getting a proper set of artistic coloured pencils (coloured graphite jobbies, not the kids colouring kind). Would you be interested in seeing colour versions of any of this stuff?
Adanorcil
Developer Emeritus

Post by Adanorcil »

Personally, I'm rather fond of the enclosed garden idea, but it would have to be set up properly in the CS, as a subspace. Otherwise, NPCS will somehow try to exit their house that way. (And they won't be smart enough to try and jump the walls.)
jonarus_drakus
Developer

Post by jonarus_drakus »

Oh, well the front door to the house is only accessable via the garden. The area under to balcony is not part of the actualy house interor, but just an undercover extention to the courtyard. The way you get into the house itself is to go through the gate into the courtyard then turn right and the actual front door is in the 'cut-out' under the mini-blacony. The shape and size (both inside and out) is pretty much the same as the MC building of the same shape, just with the courtyard area added to the 'front'. Unless the AI fails to follow the pathgrid that would lead them from the gate to the door (and vice versa), there shouldn't be any issues.
MaxPuppet

@ Jonarus

Post by MaxPuppet »

Dude, rlly nice concepts but they do look a lil bit too modern for oblivion? dont we wanna give em some Hlaalu touch? More fantasy if u know what i mean. Coz its desert n stuff i would say, like in Assasine creed 1.
DAGOTH UUUUUUUUUUUUR
Lighter Than Some
Developer

Hlaalu is dunmer. This is redguard. AC is middle-eastern holy land. The goal is for it to be such that you cannot pinpoint it to any one real existing culture. Sry. Onscreen keyboard. Some else can explain more in depth.
Lady Nerevar
Developer Emeritus

Post by Lady Nerevar »

elaborating on what Lighter said: our goal is to create Hammerfell, not recreate Constantinople or Balmora. Hammerfel is inspired by middle eastern architecture, but its is not a direct copy thereof. It is ok for the set to look a bit "modern" (although i do not agree that it does), because it fits well with the architecture already created for the region AND the lore of hammerfell.

That being said, yes, the concepts could use some more detail. you are free to add it as long as it fits with the general style of the buildings (both JD's concepts and the general outline in the 1st post)
In hoc signo vinces

-PoHa!
MaxPuppet

Post by MaxPuppet »

I like this one http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/download.php?id=17368

very much, i will model it at weekend so i need maybe 1 hour for it. maybe u can give me msn or sth, so we can colaboarate faster! I post the works her then in the same thread?
DAGOTH UUUUUUUUUUUUR
Lady Nerevar
Developer Emeritus

Post by Lady Nerevar »

my msn address is on my profile, but i wont be available until wednesday night or thursday morning (as i am in the middle of hardcore finals).

you should PM me any progress or finished files, but feel free to post screenshots or questions in this thread for the time being. however, this thread (and all other hammerfell related threads) will soon be closed.
In hoc signo vinces

-PoHa!
MaxPuppet

Post by MaxPuppet »

I have already added u Lady N. I ment jonarus_drakus too. Hope that he has msn too :D
DAGOTH UUUUUUUUUUUUR