[FCG] Necrom Frescoes

Place where art is developed for our game.

Moderator: Lead Developers

RelinQ

Post by RelinQ »

Oh wow that ancestors picture is fantastic! :D

(btw, are you able to upload in another format than svg? I can't seem to find a viewer (that works) :( )
Dexter (on IAS): "Since when do you need to be able to do backflips to dig holes?" Fri 29 Jul, 2005 3:57:03
Sload (on Narsis): "Jesus Christ, I wonder why there was lag when you had an 80,000 face gazebo." Thu 09 Apr, 2009 11:46:33
Myzel
Developer Emeritus

Post by Myzel »

RelinQ wrote: (btw, are you able to upload in another format than svg? I can't seem to find a viewer (that works) :( )
I did upload another format (.png) which you must have seen since you've commented on the picture. :?
Myzel's Art gallery: [url]http://themyzel.deviantart.com/[/url]
RelinQ

Post by RelinQ »

Sorry, I meant more just in future, I couldnt see anything in the 'vector gods.rar' file.

Its been a bit hard but I will try and find a viewer if I can though, sorry.
Dexter (on IAS): "Since when do you need to be able to do backflips to dig holes?" Fri 29 Jul, 2005 3:57:03
Sload (on Narsis): "Jesus Christ, I wonder why there was lag when you had an 80,000 face gazebo." Thu 09 Apr, 2009 11:46:33
Myzel
Developer Emeritus

Post by Myzel »

Ah, don't bother. The uploaded svg and png files contain the exact same images, except that png is pixel art and svg is vector art.
I uploaded the png's so that people could view the images. The svg files are only for the people that are going to work with them. SVG is a standard extension for vector art, which doesn't rely on pixels and is infinitely scalable (and easier to alter).
Myzel's Art gallery: [url]http://themyzel.deviantart.com/[/url]
Haplo
Lead Developer

Post by Haplo »

.svg files can be opened in your web browser, RelinQ.
Forum Administrator & Data Files Manager

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

[August 29, 2014 04:05PM] <+Katze> I am writing an IRC bot! :O
[August 29, 2014 04:25PM] *** Katze has quit IRC: Z-Lined
greendogo
TR Tester

Post by greendogo »

Wow, the ancestors fresco is really nice! Great job!
Gentlemen, start your striders:
[url]http://tristikov.deviantart.com/art/G-Dunmer-wit-Siltstridaz-dawg-28071455[/url]
hmmmm... I should have looked at this guys DA gallery before posting a link to it... he likes horses... a little too much
Adanorcil
Developer Emeritus

Post by Adanorcil »

Aeven wrote:You say tree, but the first thing I thought of was smoke: ancestral cremations.
We think alike.
wollibeebee
Developer

Post by wollibeebee »

whao, u guys sure do like things perfect! myzeal had to redo a lot of stuff just because "the balance was off" haha
Lady Nerevar
Developer Emeritus

Post by Lady Nerevar »

If your not trying to make it perfect, whats the point of doing it at all?

Loving this new one Myzel. The chick with the skull in the lefthand bottom is probably my favorite.
In hoc signo vinces

"you sex craved blue colored red eyed squirrel messiah of a fictional video game world!"
-PoHa!