Developer
24 Jul 2009

I've set today aside to work on nothing but this. Smile

Here's hoping RL doesn't knock on the door. Very Happy

but the person worth while
is the one who will smile
when everything goes dead wrong."
- Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Post Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:32 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Kiteflyer61
Developer
24 Jul 2009

Some progress made. Smile

The shacks are now furnished and linked. They still need to be detailed, though. Still have a lot of 'shrooms to place. I'm getting there. Smile

KF

- Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Post Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:18 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Kiteflyer61
Developer
24 Jul 2009

Another update in. Smile

Two of the three shacks completed.

More to come soon. Very Happy

- Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Post Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:46 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Kiteflyer61
Developer
24 Jul 2009

Just checking in. Smile

Still working on this. All shacks now complete, working on 'shrooms and lighting.

Should be done soon. Very Happy

- Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Post Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:05 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Kiteflyer61
Developer
24 Jul 2009

I'm still working on this. Very Happy

I had to cut back on the size of the caves a little as I was nearing the ref limit and hadn't placed a lot of flora yet. I'm doing my best to keep the refs around 850 (it's at 758 atm). Shouldn't be too much longer now as summer (my busy time) is over. Very Happy

- Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Post Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:02 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Kiteflyer61
Developer
24 Jul 2009

Still working on this. RL has been kicking my butt the last few weeks. It's very close to done. Very Happy
- Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Post Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:23 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

Glad to hear it Smile Hope real life eases off soon!

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

[August 29, 2014 04:05PM] <+Katze> I am writing an IRC bot! :O
[August 29, 2014 04:25PM] *** Katze has quit IRC: Z-Lined
Post Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:50 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Kiteflyer61
Developer
24 Jul 2009

Sorry for dropping off of the planet for a while, but it wasn't without it's benefits. I learned how to use blender!

This is still being worked on. Not much progress, but I will finish it soon. Very Happy

- Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Post Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:49 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

Cool stuff... now go model a million cool things for us Wink

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

Post Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:06 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Kiteflyer61
Developer
24 Jul 2009

http://download.fliggerty.com/download-56-591

Cool enough? Razz

- Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Post Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:42 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Mwgek
Developer
11 Apr 2008

Nice, good piece to get the hang of it. And useful for making variations with the in_com tileset.
Post Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:43 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

please post an update in the next week. If you don't, this will be revoked.

The just man frowns, but never sneers. We can understand anger, but not malevolence - Victor Hugo, Les Miserables

The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power - Brutus, Julius Caesar

Fun is bad - Haplo
Post Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:47 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Kiteflyer61
Developer
24 Jul 2009

I'll have the finished product up by Sunday night. Very Happy

All that's left is the fine details. Very Happy

- Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Post Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:31 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Kiteflyer61
Developer
24 Jul 2009

I really hate RL at times.

Couple more days? Very Happy

- Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Post Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:22 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Andres Indoril
Senior Developer
13 Jan 2006

Quite sure the posts you have given already apply as an update. Razz This is not a claim that needs you to hurry, surely.

"You guys are no fun, I'll start my own TR with dead children and toy guars!" -Why
Post Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:39 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

Days eh? Could we get an update soon KF? It has been quite some time, I'd hate to revoke a claim that is 90% done.
Post Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:50 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Kiteflyer61
Developer
24 Jul 2009

I *will* finish this. Been buried in blender and admin duties. Now that SE is out, I have no choice. Very Happy

KF

- Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Post Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:28 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Leon
Developer
30 Jul 2011

How are things going here? No updates since January.

Music Composer & Quality Assurance
Post Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:43 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Kiteflyer61
Developer
24 Jul 2009

I'll have the finished file up by the end of the week. This has been on the back burner for far too long. Very Happy
- Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Post Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:16 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

I'm just glad to see you pop up again KF.
Post Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:25 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

The piper has finally come calling. This needs an update within the week or it will be revoked.
Post Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:40 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Kiteflyer61
Developer
24 Jul 2009

As much as it pains me, I'm going to have to say go ahead and revoke this please. I haven't been doing anything in the CS in a long time. Blender seems to have eaten my world. Very Happy
- Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Post Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:25 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

I look forward to your modeling showcase. :D

Revoked by request
Post Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:52 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Leon
Developer
30 Jul 2011

Claim

Will continue with Kiteflyer61's latest work and the description is clear to me.
Post Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:06 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

I would hope so.

Granted in that case.

Post Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:44 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Leon
Developer
30 Jul 2011

Since it is a hidden village, should I blacksquare it?

Post Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:13 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

No, you could disguise it from the map in other ways if you feel the need, but its not necessary. Just make sure that it is tough to find while exploring.
Post Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:23 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Leon
Developer
30 Jul 2011

Description wrote:
Some sort of food source is native to this cave.

So no barrels, crates or sacks with food from the outside world?

Post Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:47 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

Nowhere does it say that, but that is not necessary for this interior either.
Post Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:17 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Leon
Developer
30 Jul 2011

Update.

Detailed the city with some light, cargo and some other stuff into this cave.

Yes or No to the Guarskin in shack 2?

Post Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:35 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

Just a reminder that this claim needs an update within a week or it will be revoked.

Post Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:54 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

Revoked
Post Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:37 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Jule
Reviewer
01 May 2007

Claiming because I got a nice idea for this one. Will change this considerably since it was nowhere near finished.

Also, I like caves.
Post Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:34 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

Go for it Jule.
Post Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:15 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

Needs an update Jule.
Post Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:52 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Jule
Reviewer
01 May 2007

Updated it some ten days ago but forgot to comment on it.

Tea is important! - Cathartis
Post Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:31 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Jule
Reviewer
01 May 2007

Could someone tell where the entrance to this claim is exactly?

EDIT: Nevermind, found it.

Post Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:42 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Jule
Reviewer
01 May 2007

Finished. It's twisty and caveish and whatnot. I'm really satisfied with how this ended up looking. Don't forget to add the ornadas (not a lot though, a queen in the small alcove where the nests are and maybe one or two more), as they are the primary source of food (and perhaps income). Water height has deliberately been set to a level that allows the inhabitants to traverse the whole river to the waterfall by boat, which allows for quicker resupplying. No traces of human activity in the first part of the cave since the inhabitants don't want to be disturbed. There's also a small area dedicated to meditation and prayer. There are places where you'll have to crawl or jump in order to go further, and there are also places you won't be able to leave without jump or levitation once you get stuck (this is intentional, caves don't tend to be user-friendly in RL). Throw in some slaughterfish, too, especially in the deeper parts of the river near the settlement, and some rats in the dry parts of the cave. Place for four people: shack 1 houses a handyman, shack 2 houses a female commoner or healer, shack 3 has place for two, one of them is a former warrior.

Post Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:31 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group