Claim: 4-49-Red Claimed by Tyrion
Maps In Group Map 4 at (-6,-21):(-5,-22)
 Faction: House Redoran
 Area size: 4
 Files:
Name Size Last Modified
TR_4-49-Red_Tyrion_3.esp 166.1 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
TR_4-49-Red_Tyrion_1.esp 161 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
TR_4-49-Red_Tyrion_2.esp 166.1 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
TR_4-49-Red_Haplo_1.esp 164.7 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
Description
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b94/ThrignarFraxix/4-49Lined.jpg
Last Edited by Haplo
(Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:41 am) Post
Send private message   Reply with quote      
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

Tyrion's taking this part of the old 4-20.
Post Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:43 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Tyrion
Reviewer
31 May 2006

This is almost finished. I hope to have the completed file up by the weekend.

"How dare you question the colonnade!" - one of the Glorious Leaders

"Nemon + IKEA = creationism" - some guy

"The layout is awesome, the scale is awesome, the whole city is just awesome!" - Tyrion on Blacklight, circa 2007
Post Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:10 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Tyrion
Reviewer
31 May 2006

Is finished.

"The layout is awesome, the scale is awesome, the whole city is just awesome!" - Tyrion on Blacklight, circa 2007
Post Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:08 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

Sent back

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

[August 29, 2014 04:05PM] <+Katze> I am writing an IRC bot! :O
[August 29, 2014 04:25PM] *** Katze has quit IRC: Z-Lined
Post Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:11 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Tyrion
Reviewer
31 May 2006

Fixed, roads added and terrain altered to match Theo's claim.

Only question is what kind of road to use through the WG hills: paved or dirt?

edit: sending this out with dirt roads, reviewer can change it as they see fit.

Finished

Post Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:10 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

Approved
Post Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:29 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Katze
Developer Emeritus
26 Feb 2009

The hermit cave Tyrion mentioned never got made, did it?

Anyway, there's a cave claim already existing for this exterior, but it's a river grotto for a river that no longer exists. Should I just change the co-ordinates for that and return it to unclaimed, or make an entirely new claim?

"If a hermaphroditic, bug-armored, bipolar god-king existing in multiple universes who has his very own bible with *actual* magic strewn throughout it is your idea of a cliche, then I really would like to live in your world." -MK

"You say a lot of things. And how does that work? You're a bicycle"

Tea is important.
Post Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:48 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

Any chance that there is another river that could have a grotto? It is ok if there isn't, but wasting work is generally frowned upon if it can be avoided.

The just man frowns, but never sneers. We can understand anger, but not malevolence - Victor Hugo, Les Miserables

The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power - Brutus, Julius Caesar

Fun is bad - Haplo
Post Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:53 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

Change the coordinates. (There's not really supposed to be a hyphen there)

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

Post Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:05 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Bloodthirsty Crustacean
Developer Emeritus
02 Feb 2007

Again with a view to an AccMap run (is that still on the cards, TF?) this file fixes a small mix-up with the road joins between this and the southern claim.

TR_4-49-Red.ESP
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  TR_4-49-Red.ESP
 Filesize:  167.21 KB
 Downloaded:  71 Time(s)

a man melts the sand so he
can see the world outside

"They destroyed Morrowind? Fiddlesticks! Now we're going to have to rebuild it again!"
Post Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:33 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
blackbird
Reviewer
01 Mar 2007

This claim here isn't the roth roryn at all. It's a mix of GL, Armun Ashlands and WG rocks. I even see some GL grass textures and a lot of the gray west gash rocks.
This claim should be sent back.
I think it's only a few hours of work; it's only retexture the ground, search and replace some rocks and finally add some rocks.
The mine looks cool.
Post Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:28 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Bloodthirsty Crustacean
Developer Emeritus
02 Feb 2007

Wasn't it an intentional decision that the Iron mine have different rocks, to mark it out? I thought this was all discussed in the 4-20 thread, from which this was split, but it seems the convo I remember may have been lost in the merge, or maybe it happened on IRC. In any case, those could probably stay.

I don't know the nitty gritty of the Roth Roryn situation... I don't see why it couldn't change a little as it nears the border with the Ashlands, but if it's a jarringly noticable change from neighbouring claims then some fixing might be needed.

a man melts the sand so he
can see the world outside

"They destroyed Morrowind? Fiddlesticks! Now we're going to have to rebuild it again!"
Post Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:32 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Tyrion
Reviewer
31 May 2006

The WG was discussed and it was agreed upon to leave it around the mine. The GL bit was in place before we started RR, so it does need to be redone, along with the claims to the east.

Post Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:42 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

As in 4-21?

Post Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:22 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Tyrion
Reviewer
31 May 2006

Yes, that one too. I think the only thing that would really have to change would be the ground textures.

Post Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:10 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Tyrion
Reviewer
31 May 2006

Fixed. Has ground textures updated to match the rest of RR.

TR_4-49-Red.ESP
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  TR_4-49-Red.ESP
 Filesize:  167.52 KB
 Downloaded:  75 Time(s)

Post Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:33 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  

The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group