Maps In Group Map 4 at 1:(-1218, -3801):0
Accurate map
Parent: 4-46-Red
 Faction: House Redoran
 File:
Name Size Last Modified
TR_i4-351-Red_Thrignar Fraxix_1.esp 73.7 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
Description
-10 -29, the famous caved in daedric ruin. Make sure the inside matches the two exterior exits. Download 4-46-Red to see the exterior.
Last Edited by Haplo
(Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:00 pm) Post
Send private message   Reply with quote      
Praedator
Reviewer
10 Sep 2009

I totally want to have a go at my first Daedric ruin. Medium sized, with cave-ins. Occupied by rogue wizards. Ofcourse entrances will be matched.
Post Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:56 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Katze
Developer Emeritus
26 Feb 2009

Granting. Make it awesome and not at all like it was put together by RelinQ.
Post Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:03 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Yeti
Lead Developer
15 Feb 2009

What Daedra will this be dedicated to? I'm just curious Smile
Post Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:59 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Katze
Developer Emeritus
26 Feb 2009

Look for statues in the exterior? If none are present, it should be one of the Four Corners of the House of Troubles, let's say... Mehrunes Dagon? Unlike in Oblivion, I don't think he gets much lovin' in Morrowind, and his sphere fits inhospitable terrain like the Armun Ashlands pretty well.

(the Roth Roryn should totally have a Sheogorath ruin somewhere)

"If a hermaphroditic, bug-armored, bipolar god-king existing in multiple universes who has his very own bible with *actual* magic strewn throughout it is your idea of a cliche, then I really would like to live in your world." -MK

"You say a lot of things. And how does that work? You're a bicycle"

Tea is important.
Post Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:58 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Praedator
Reviewer
10 Sep 2009

First update:

Finished the shell of the Daedric int, and merged it with i4_352 to have an overview. It nearly fits.

Most of the statics (except rubble) are done.

Post Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:48 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
RelinQ
01 Feb 2008

IIRC Cath, The current statue is Molag Bal, not sure if thats a problem or not. It appears very significant inside anyway.

I do have to say this looks like it will be another very impressive interior. It's large and has a slight abyssal feeling in the main hall Very Happy

Anyway Prae, about those flickering corner walls, they still appear to flicker alot for me, but I may have a solution.

I've been thinking maybe I could retexture that static for you so that the floor would match the rest of the ruin and you wouldn't need to overlay another static ontop.
It probably wouldnt be a bad idea to do that either, It would open up a hell of alot of opportunity for the shaping of Daedric ruins. I'll get back to you on that. 8)
Post Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:42 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Praedator
Reviewer
10 Sep 2009

finished, the first ruinous daedric ruin with more than a thousand objects I believe Very Happy

It has two hidden daedric items, and is in com style.

Use version 3, as 2 is not clean and had a little error.

Post Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:18 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

Quite nice, I like.
Post Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:33 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  

The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group