Faction: House Redoran
 Files:
Name Size Last Modified
TR_i4-368-Red_Thrignar Fraxix_3.esp 9.9 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
TR_i4-368-Red_Thrignar Fraxix_4.esp 26 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
TR_i4-368-Red_Thrignar Fraxix_2.esp 7 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
TR_i4-368-Red_Thrignar Fraxix_1.esp 5.3 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
Description
[-9,-30] Bandit Cave, acts as an unofficial "shop". NPCs are non-hostile.
Last Edited by Thrignar Fraxix
(Tue May 04, 2010 7:48 am) Post
Send private message   Reply with quote      
Katze
Developer Emeritus
26 Feb 2009

This might actually be TR's first ice cave claim. Get it while it's hot (or cold, even)!
Post Tue May 04, 2010 8:05 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

I'd like to try this out. Ice cave? Any more details? Like what kind of interior set to use?
Post Tue May 04, 2010 10:37 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

I'm going to take a wild stab here and say bloodmoon's ice cave set

The just man frowns, but never sneers. We can understand anger, but not malevolence - Victor Hugo, Les Miserables

The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power - Brutus, Julius Caesar

Fun is bad - Haplo
Post Tue May 04, 2010 10:55 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

I thought ice caves were specific to, you know, that far north. And like, Karstaag and stuff. I don't think we have mountains high enough for ice... unless it's affected by some magic user.

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

[August 29, 2014 04:05PM] <+Katze> I am writing an IRC bot! :O
[August 29, 2014 04:25PM] *** Katze has quit IRC: Z-Lined
Post Wed May 05, 2010 1:55 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

I seem to recall the mountains on the cyrodiil side were snowy in OB, but I could be wrong. Either way, you point about the amount of ice required for an ice cave is valid.

Aeven made the exterior, and it was approved by you. If you think the entrance needs to change, you are also the person who edits the map

The just man frowns, but never sneers. We can understand anger, but not malevolence - Victor Hugo, Les Miserables

The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power - Brutus, Julius Caesar

Fun is bad - Haplo
Post Wed May 05, 2010 2:31 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

No, I submitted it to review, I didn't approve it. It has yet to get an initial review. I will look at the exterior in question in the CS and determine what should happen. And I also meant "TR" when I said we didn't have mountains that high.

EDIT: This claim is no longer valid; there is no ice cave. I recommend moving to N/A until it can be sorted out, and Aeven finishes 4-35 up to standards.

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

Post Wed May 05, 2010 2:38 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Katze
Developer Emeritus
26 Feb 2009

Locking until someone decides what to do with this thing. I'd still like to see an ice cave somewhere on mainland morrowind.
Post Wed May 19, 2010 6:13 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Katze
Developer Emeritus
26 Feb 2009

Unlocking now that the claim has been repurposed. Reserved for Thrignar Fraxix by request
Post Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:39 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nemon
Developer Emeritus
18 Oct 2003

Cathartis wrote:
Locking until someone decides what to do with this thing. I'd still like to see an ice cave somewhere on mainland morrowind.

Some of the Velothi Mountains Region interiors will definitely be in snowy areas. Just saying.

Post Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:01 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

Ninja Grant
Post Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:06 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

oh hey, its that cave I wanted. For a better explanation, the front of the cave will look like a shop, with the back having bedrolls and storage. On the outside there will be a person standing near the road to tell the player about the shop. The shop works by selling to strong looking travelers, and killing and robbing the weak.

The player could get a misc quest in ald erfoud about bandits in the area. The player confronts anyone from the group and they indignantly deny it. Reporting back, they decide to have you tail behind a sickly looking person. The sickly person gets ambushed, you kill the bandits, and thus ends the quest.

Fun is bad - Haplo
Post Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:56 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Andres Indoril
Senior Developer
13 Jan 2006

And you loot the shop and everyone lives happily ever after! Very Happy

...edit: except for the ones that are dead.

"You guys are no fun, I'll start my own TR with dead children and toy guars!" -Why
Post Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:18 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

Thrignar Fraxix wrote:
oh hey, its that cave I wanted. For a better explanation, the front of the cave will look like a shop, with the back having bedrolls and storage. On the outside there will be a person standing near the road to tell the player about the shop. The shop works by selling to strong looking travelers, and killing and robbing the weak.

The player could get a misc quest in ald erfoud about bandits in the area. The player confronts anyone from the group and they indignantly deny it. Reporting back, they decide to have you tail behind a sickly looking person. The sickly person gets ambushed, you kill the bandits, and thus ends the quest.

Perhaps only after you're level 4/5 or so?

Post Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:58 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

I have long held the opinion that if people want to get in over their heads and die they should be given that option. I think this is a decision to be made further down the road though.

The bandits will never attack the player because of that aura of relevance and power that comes from being the only being in the world that can actually use doors.

Fun is bad - Haplo
Post Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:08 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

Looked up the exterior for this last night, I will start actually making the cave tonight. Probably could use to have updated a bit more already, but I was distracted by a reviewing forum.

Fun is bad - Haplo
Post Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:46 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

Made the basic layout, added some rocks and the counters. Uploaded a WiP mainly so I could download it and have a record of what my claim number is.

Fun is bad - Haplo
Post Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:35 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

This needs an update or revoke TF whoopsiedaisy

Post Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:22 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

I still plan on finishing this, though my mojo and will power have been sapped by RL forces. Fortunately this int is fairly low priority.

Fun is bad - Haplo
Post Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:32 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

I have worked on this some, but this is a far distance from completion.

Fun is bad - Haplo
Post Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:55 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

Given my modding options are between this and teaching myself questing, I think the correct choice is obvious.

This is a low priority claim though and I want it, so I am not dropping it.

Fun is bad - Haplo
Post Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:03 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

By the looks of things this interior has been abandoned by it's inhabitants... say it ain't so, TF! I haven't heard anything about this in a long time...

Post Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:16 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

there is an asston of shit going on in my RL right about now. I still want this though, and it is low priority.

Fun is bad - Haplo
Post Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:27 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

now that you are no longer dealing with that asston of shit, how about an update?

Post Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:46 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

Who said I am no longer dealing with an ass ton of shit. The shit is still flowing and I am still trying to wade through it.

Fun is bad - Haplo
Post Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:20 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

my update is that there is no update. This is sufficient for a map 4 interior. I swear I will finish this someday.

Fun is bad - Haplo
Post Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:53 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nemon
Developer Emeritus
18 Oct 2003

Herpa derp.
Post Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:39 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

Derpa Herp

Fun is bad - Haplo
Post Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:35 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

Seriously, Thrig, this needs a decent update; it may be low priority but it's not fair to others who may want to claim it and it's not really fair to the system we have to just keep ignoring the claim for two years while still greedily holding on to it.

Post Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:57 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

Thrig, don't make me revoke this Razz update within the week or I'll be forced to.
Post Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:57 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

as discussed on IRC, here is my HoI approved update. *clears throat*

gaglafarglemax bweebwee floog smort

*Frrt* *Poot* *Onomatopoeia for farting*

Fun is bad - Haplo
Post Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:01 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Leon
Developer
30 Jul 2011

How are things going here?

Music Composer & Quality Assurance
Post Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:53 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

Who died and made you HoI (on that note, I hope Samir is ok wherever he is)

Still though, this isn't your job. Mind your own business

Fun is bad - Haplo
Post Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:50 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Leon
Developer
30 Jul 2011

I only asked about how things are going. Sorry for being part of this team!

Music Composer & Quality Assurance
Post Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:16 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

The piper has finally come calling. This needs an update within the week or it will be revoked.
Post Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:38 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

despite consistent evidence to the contrary I do plan on finishing this.

Fun is bad - Haplo
Post Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:02 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

your lack of update is disturbing
Post Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:56 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

<SamirA> TF, go say something witty in your int claim

Fun is bad - Haplo
Post Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:25 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Terrifying Daedric Foe
Developer
26 Aug 2010

I find your lack of wit disturbing.

No, please don't beat me! It was just a joke, I'm sorry....

Post Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:08 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

Its that time again TF... have you done anything with this?
Post Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:10 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  

Goto page 1, 2  Next
The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group