Description
#11 Teyn, Trade house http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/6074/teynclaim.jpg
Last Edited by Thrignar Fraxix
(Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:29 pm) Post
Send private message   Reply with quote      
Shapeshiftr
Developer
29 Jun 2009

I have a strong urge to make a tradehouse. How convenient. I haven't done much with the com_ tileset, and it looks interesting. Keeping it _rm should be fine.

Thus, claimage.
Post Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:03 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Katze
Developer Emeritus
26 Feb 2009

Granting. Make sure to evoke that "Seyda Neen" feel, without being too obvious about it. I vote we still have an Altmer trader here though.
Post Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:24 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
blackbird
Reviewer
01 Mar 2007

Is this claim going to have a semi bar on the top level?
Post Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:42 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Shapeshiftr
Developer
29 Jun 2009

I'm waiting for a reply to blackbird's question before I start this...>_>

I haven't found time for TR lately, but still, my previous statement stands. Semi-bar or no?

Live every day as though it were your last, and some day it will be.
Post Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:50 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

Rooms on top, trader on middle, bar in basement. That way it isn't as obvious.

The just man frowns, but never sneers. We can understand anger, but not malevolence - Victor Hugo, Les Miserables

The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power - Brutus, Julius Caesar

Fun is bad - Haplo
Post Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:49 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

This needs an update in the next week, or it will be revoked.

The just man frowns, but never sneers. We can understand anger, but not malevolence - Victor Hugo, Les Miserables

The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power - Brutus, Julius Caesar

Fun is bad - Haplo
Post Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:06 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

revoked
Post Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:16 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

Claim, will follow the instruction listed already in this thread. If there is room I might squeeze a little kitchen area in the basement as well.
Post Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:06 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Katze
Developer Emeritus
26 Feb 2009

It'll be good to see this finally finished. Granting.
Post Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:09 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

Early shell WIP, spread out to be easier to detail. I'm probably going to expand the basement a little to hold some storage in addition to the bar as mentioned in this thread. I threw this together to get the size right. Many pieces will be replaced with newer TR versions so that I can make a more interesting interior with some of the wonderful balcony pieces we have to use.
Post Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:18 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

Updated WIP, Shell now new and improved. Plus light settings and a proper northmarker are now in place. This interior should come along nicely now that I am satisfied with the shell.
Post Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:48 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

WIP with stove.
Post Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:41 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

Done.
Post Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:30 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

This interior fits into this shell, check the vanilla game and you will see it is the same.
Post Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:27 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
blackbird
Reviewer
01 Mar 2007

The vanilla game doesn't always count for TR...
I recall revoking a claim of Hemitheon for the same reason and TF said I was right.
Post Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:22 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

EDIT: Well since you said bigger Cat I'll do it, just for you mate. Should have this elongated in no time.
Post Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:12 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

OK this is Done again. As per convo in IRC this has been elongated to be more rectangular. There could be some odd bleeders and floaters due to having to move halves of floors over to accommodate the new rows of cells, but I don't think there are any as I checked around to make sure they were all properly placed. I could have missed something though as I didn't give this a thorough review myself. Anyway this is done and I think it makes for a nice and different tradehouse.
Post Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:04 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

Approving. Use my file.
Post Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:13 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

This file isn't grid-snapped properly and needs to be fixed and re-merged. to TR Map 4 NPC Claim 4-14. Sending back until the fix is made.

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

[August 29, 2014 04:05PM] <+Katze> I am writing an IRC bot! :O
[August 29, 2014 04:25PM] *** Katze has quit IRC: Z-Lined
Post Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:50 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Aeven
Lead Developer
17 Aug 2008

Revoking due to SamirA not having logged in since late October.

This just needs some fixing, not big work.
Post Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:33 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Aeven
Lead Developer
17 Aug 2008

Reassigning back to Samir.
Post Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:04 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Aeven
Lead Developer
17 Aug 2008

Swiftoak has offered to upload a fixed file here, after which it will go to Reviewing.
Post Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:05 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Swiftoak
Developer Emeritus
02 Feb 2005

https://dl.dropbox.com/s/cq3gzu1rqj0m00c/TR_i4-382-Hla_Thrignar%20Fraxix_1.esp

Fixed file.

Post Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:12 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

Re-Approving
Post Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:04 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
arvisrend
Lead Developer
04 Oct 2010

For future reference, use of the pelagiad_halfway_room door is an error, since it would break the Pelagiad pub script from vanilla.
Post Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:53 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  

The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group