[-11,-17] Wilderness Cave.
Last Edited by Haplo
(Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:38 am) Post
Send private message   Reply with quote      
Katze
Developer Emeritus
26 Feb 2009

Unlocking, I hope you all like caves!
Post Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:44 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
nick9999
Developer
04 Jan 2010

I would like to claim this cave, I was thinking about a middle sized mud cave with same flooded or partly flooded parts and a lot of mushrooms and maybe a waterfall.
Post Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:54 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Katze
Developer Emeritus
26 Feb 2009

Granting. We've had a lot of caves recently, be sure to make it memorably good.
Post Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:34 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
nick9999
Developer
04 Jan 2010

I have finished the shell it is a circle. But in during the next two weeks I will be gone on holiday so I wont be able to work on this.

to rebuild or not to rebuild, that is the question here!
Post Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:30 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Katze
Developer Emeritus
26 Feb 2009

Can you please post something when you update your claim? Helps me and the other core members keep track of what interiors are coming close to the deadline. Doesnt matter much if that means there's two posts by you right next to each other. Ta.
"If a hermaphroditic, bug-armored, bipolar god-king existing in multiple universes who has his very own bible with *actual* magic strewn throughout it is your idea of a cliche, then I really would like to live in your world." -MK

"You say a lot of things. And how does that work? You're a bicycle"

Tea is important.
Post Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:52 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
nick9999
Developer
04 Jan 2010

Im sorry didnt know

I have added rocks and at the moment I am working on a Waterfall which might take a while as I havent done one before.

Post Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:51 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
nick9999
Developer
04 Jan 2010

Cave done, sorry that it took so long.

Happy reviewing and hope you'll like it.

Post Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:30 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

Approving
Post Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:21 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  

The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group