YanShun ready to help

Place where art is developed for our game.

Moderator: Lead Developers

YanShun

YanShun ready to help

Post by YanShun »

Hi there,
being a long-time fan of Morrowind, I just started to browse TR forums some weeks ago (I don't use lots of mods, especially if they are distorting the game's unique experience, but TR doesn't seem to do so!).

The work done here is quite impressive and I'd be glad to join as a CA (I suck at modelling but perhap's I'll be able to learn some stuff here?).

I won't show anything for now, but will directly move on something helpful in the CA section. I think I did understand the way you work and assume I'll have to go into a FCG section, right? I think I'll do best with flora because I love to draw plants (and love plants btw, I have good reference materials on mushrooms and trees too!).
Any advice on where to start?
Gnober
Developer

Post by Gnober »

Hi, and welcome to the project! My advice would be to browse through the Deshaan Plains threat, especially read Myzel's instructions.... Plants are certainly needed there... I'm looking forward to seeing your concepts...
Myzel
Developer Emeritus

Post by Myzel »

You're going to love TR's mainland. It doesn't touch the vanilla game in any way. (Even transportation to and from the mainland comes only with a seperate fan-made mod).

Anyway, I second everything Gnober said. The FCG threads will tell you what kind of concepts we need. Make sure you read through the entire thread before you draw anything for an FCG. People sometimes miss important points because they don't bother to read it all.
It's also fine to draw concepts outside of FCG's, but of course we can only tell you if we can use them afterwards.
Myzel's Art gallery: [url]http://themyzel.deviantart.com/[/url]