Author
Message This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Katze
Developer Emeritus
26 Feb 2009

Long-legged velk sounds. Requires:

-moan
-scream

refer to the creature in n5-2-Mis for inspiration.

"If a hermaphroditic, bug-armored, bipolar god-king existing in multiple universes who has his very own bible with *actual* magic strewn throughout it is your idea of a cliche, then I really would like to live in your world." -MK

"You say a lot of things. And how does that work? You're a bicycle"

Tea is important.
Post Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:49 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Katze
Developer Emeritus
26 Feb 2009

Unlocking.
"If a hermaphroditic, bug-armored, bipolar god-king existing in multiple universes who has his very own bible with *actual* magic strewn throughout it is your idea of a cliche, then I really would like to live in your world." -MK

"You say a lot of things. And how does that work? You're a bicycle"

Tea is important.
Post Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:39 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
daedriclord
Developer
15 May 2010

thx Cat,

the first try (attachment)

idle1.wav
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  idle1.wav
 Filesize:  444.29 KB
 Downloaded:  89 Time(s)

idle2.wav
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  idle2.wav
 Filesize:  538.89 KB
 Downloaded:  97 Time(s)

idle3_scrm.wav
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  idle3_scrm.wav
 Filesize:  926.49 KB
 Downloaded:  105 Time(s)

idle4.wav
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  idle4.wav
 Filesize:  74 KB
 Downloaded:  81 Time(s)

Post Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:53 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

Please hit the 'Claim' button in the top-right-hand corner of the claim thread, daedriclord Wink

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

[August 29, 2014 04:05PM] <+Katze> I am writing an IRC bot! :O
[August 29, 2014 04:25PM] *** Katze has quit IRC: Z-Lined
Post Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:17 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
daedriclord
Developer
15 May 2010

idle1.wav
idle2.wav
idle3_scrm.wav
idle4.wav

first try is ready

Haplo. sorry forgot ;)
Post Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:19 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

Granting, and moving to Review as well. :-)
Post Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:19 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

The first too sounds may be a bit too bird-ish for some. The scream I though was good, but might need to seem a bit more startled as now it doesn't seem like an actual scream. I am not a fan of Idle 4 at all, it is very abrupt and just sounds like white noise.

Over-all I like where this is at, just needs a few tweaks I think.

Post Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:16 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Leon
Developer
30 Jul 2011

Review

idle1.wav
needs more work

idle2.wav
needs more work

idle3_scrm.wav
needs more work, less depth more in front

idle4.wav
needs a lot of work

Conclusion
They need more work, they sounds like a bird rather than a Velk. "idle3_scrm.wav" sounds like it's in the background far away. Needs more in the front, less depth.

I think a velk must sounds like a mix of; 15% Netch and 85% Nix-Hound. Now it sounds to me a little bit birdish...

Music Composer & Quality Assurance
Post Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:14 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group