Author
Message This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
prometheus
Developer Emeritus
21 Aug 2003

sign for the team of exterior modders remember that the team is for giving an active help to the ones that need specific places to be built not for all that wants to shape lands

TR download website
http://prometheanlands.tamriel-rebuilt.org/
Post Thu Jan 15, 2004 10:07 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
ashlander
17 Oct 2003

shore ill sign up. can i do interiors to since there isnt a sign up?thanks
Post Thu Jan 15, 2004 7:05 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
sterio
02 Dec 2003

Um.. I think anybody can still DO exteriors and interiors, this is only about being the... main people responsible for exteriors. I think. Either that or I misunderstood something quite a lot Razz
Post Thu Jan 15, 2004 11:02 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
wererat
Developer
08 Nov 2003

ill sign up because exteriors are cool (and because im good at them and fast if i focus (complete cell with +100 statics every 10 minutes is good right?))
Post Fri Jan 16, 2004 12:59 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Anonymous

I'm new to this whole idea but how do we make new exterior cells? the ones that are in the construction set are all in morrowind i.e.: (-1,5) Ashlands. How is the whole project working? just raising up enough land to be a continent in the ocean?
Post Fri Jan 30, 2004 6:35 am             Reply with quote                   up  
Zombies
04 Dec 2003

...pretty much.
5-9,(24 cells)- submitted
concept art
other shi...stuff.
Post Sat Feb 21, 2004 4:45 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

well even if Noirgrim doesnt sign up I think he'd awnt to be a member of this team. He might just not know about it.

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

[August 29, 2014 04:05PM] <+Katze> I am writing an IRC bot! :O
[August 29, 2014 04:25PM] *** Katze has quit IRC: Z-Lined
Post Sat May 15, 2004 9:13 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Stalker
Developer Emeritus
09 Apr 2004

So what this team is up to ? Helping with landscapes only or also placing statics ?

Your friendly slavedriver.
Post Sat May 15, 2004 9:48 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

I think both stalker, Its the 'official landscape dev team' that goes through and checks up on exteriors that need any help.

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

[August 29, 2014 04:05PM] <+Katze> I am writing an IRC bot! :O
[August 29, 2014 04:25PM] *** Katze has quit IRC: Z-Lined
Post Sat May 15, 2004 10:16 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Stalker
Developer Emeritus
09 Apr 2004

That's bad. 'Cause I wanted to sign up but I hate landscape editing.

Your friendly slavedriver.
Post Sat May 15, 2004 10:35 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Arthmodeus
Developer
22 Feb 2004

Ill sign up! Exterior modding is my specialty. Very Happy
Post Fri Jun 25, 2004 4:18 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Garinator
11 Apr 2004

sure ill sign up 8)
liliath was going to make a detailers team that i was going to be a part of but i dont think the core gave their approval.... so count me in. Wink

I think cos this is an OPEN project that this is really required cos u get heaps off ppl that really have very little talent doing exteriors and when they submit after the intial enthusiasm has subsided the claims are only really half finished Rolling Eyes and what they basically give is something that is just a template for the more important ppl to flesh out.

yean so count me in 8)
Post Fri Jun 25, 2004 4:31 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
sirwootalot123
Developer
08 Feb 2004

Allow me to join.
I have already fixed exterior claims like darconis, and am currently finishing Old Ebonheart with haplo.
please?

Post Sat Jul 24, 2004 6:01 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Walt[FT]
25 Mar 2004

Can I join Question Confused Rolling Eyes
(Rhapsody about our project. he-he)
we SHALL HAVE PEACE!!! (Teoden of Rohan)
Post Sat Jul 31, 2004 3:40 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
sxotty
Developer
23 Jan 2004

Moi aussi s'il vous plait..

Anyway can I help do this? I have been wanting to fix some of the major flubs I find around...

Post Mon Sep 13, 2004 5:16 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group