Claim: i3-721-Imp Claimed by Bero
Maps In Group Map 3 at 1:(965, -2276):0
Accurate map
Parent: 3-24-Imp
 Faction: Imperial
Description
OE West #14 http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/7383/oewestmap.jpg

Home of a wealthy retired sea captain and his wife. The old salt should have some stories to tell.
Last Edited by Thrignar Fraxix
(Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:57 am) Post
Send private message   Reply with quote      
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

Unlocking.
Post Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:05 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Tyrant
Developer
24 Mar 2010

New interiors, exciting!

Here's an idea, and let me know if this is way out in left field, but what if the retired ship captain was going senile, and started writing a journal of all his crazy adventures, but got all his stories mixed up in a crazy fun way? Razz

Yea? Nay?

Since Tyrant was enthroned
Post Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:24 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

Just dont make it silly.
Post Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:32 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Tyrant
Developer
24 Mar 2010

Well... was definitely planning on making it a bit silly... but thats okay. I'll hold off on claiming for now, I'll see whats still available by tomorrow afternoon and go from there.

Good night.

Since Tyrant was enthroned
Post Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:36 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Bero
Reviewer
26 Sep 2007

Claiming (I don't have power to learn more than 2 programing languages at the same time. Even that is quite evil)
Captain is imperial/nord and he had trading/smuggling ship.
He lives normal life but still has some souvenirs from his old days...
Post Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:41 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

Sure, why not.
Post Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:42 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Bero
Reviewer
26 Sep 2007

Can I make a cave (with lower part of house that look like ship) with treasure chest hidden? (see attachment)

Clean TR_i3-721-Imp_3.esp
 Description:
Here is my idea.

Download
 Filename:  Clean TR_i3-721-Imp_3.esp
 Filesize:  11.76 KB
 Downloaded:  60 Time(s)

Post Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:31 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

the doors don't really match between cells, nor does the doorway seem to line up. Biggest problem though is that cave would overlap with the basements of the surrounding buildings I imagine.

All in all, I'mma have to say no.

The just man frowns, but never sneers. We can understand anger, but not malevolence - Victor Hugo, Les Miserables

The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power - Brutus, Julius Caesar

Fun is bad - Haplo
Post Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:31 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Bero
Reviewer
26 Sep 2007

There was supposed to be interior (to connect it and fill top ship) but I was afraid of those basements. I was mostly asking of approval to the idea (of having cave with ship under OE Very Happy), that int was far from final shell.
(Cave would fit exterior + basements well that would make it narrow and deep, not good idea i guess)

Btw, thanks for probably fastest answer here in TR Very Happy

Post Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:16 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Bero
Reviewer
26 Sep 2007

Can I make a small cave for hidden beverage or even some treasure from his past (don't worry about fitting other buildings)?

Plus am I doing something wrong or there is no interior for ex_common_window_02?
Also is there TR_In_C_plain_r_stairs without ceiling?

Post Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:01 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Why
Lead Developer
04 Jul 2009

If the cave is OK'ed, chuck in a few Old Mournhold bricks.
Post Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:08 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Bero
Reviewer
26 Sep 2007

Whoa OM under OE?
Although there were some awesome underground under OE with piece of the Staff of Chaos so it might be OM.

Post Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:24 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

You can have some hidden treasure area sure. We were going to have sewers under here, but it got scrapped so having bits here and there would be good.
Post Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:14 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Bero
Reviewer
26 Sep 2007

Heh none of the nearby buildings have underground.
Post Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:56 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Bero
Reviewer
26 Sep 2007

Done.
At long last I can return to my fellow dunmer.

Post Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:17 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

Approving
Post Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:11 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  

The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group