TR_i3-725-Imp_seneca37_9.esp 61.3 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
TR_i3-725-Imp_seneca37_3.esp 30.5 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
TR_i3-725-Imp_seneca37_1.esp 10.9 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
TR_i3-725-Imp_seneca37_4.esp 39.6 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
TR_i3-725-Imp_seneca37_8.esp 60.9 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
TR_i3-725-Imp_Ragox_2.esp 22.9 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
Description
OE West #19 http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/7383/oewestmap.jpg

Home of a sympathetic necromancer, who practices his arts with willingly donated/sold corpses.

High priority due to being OE.
Last Edited by Seneca37
(Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:15 am) Post
Send private message   Reply with quote      
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

Unlocking, and with that, all but the Castle and walls of dear Old Ebonheart remain to be created as claims for the final time.
Post Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:18 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Andres Indoril
Senior Developer
13 Jan 2006

Claiming for great justice.

I really need to write down my silly quest idea and hand it over to Why, since that quest idea is why I require more claims. :P

Home of a sweet mage lady, who would fall victim to poorly written quest designs. <3
Post Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:17 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

Sure, why not.
Post Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:42 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Andres Indoril
Senior Developer
13 Jan 2006

Uploaded WIP just to show what Nemon's choice in exterior design has forced me to. I like it actually.

"You guys are no fun, I'll start my own TR with dead children and toy guars!" -Why
Post Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:28 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nemon
Developer Emeritus
18 Oct 2003

Seems nice.
Post Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:54 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

Progress?
Post Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:59 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Andres Indoril
Senior Developer
13 Jan 2006

I have added a great many tables and a bed since I last uploaded a file. I will finish this, just not yet. Razz

"You guys are no fun, I'll start my own TR with dead children and toy guars!" -Why
Post Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:08 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Andres Indoril
Senior Developer
13 Jan 2006

No progress on this since last update. I am still planning to finish this.

Post Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:44 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Andres Indoril
Senior Developer
13 Jan 2006

Revoke this.

Not really working on it and only claimed it for a silly quest idea which I have managed to forget.

Something about the resident of this place secretly being in love with the resident of i3-724, who returns the feelings, but is likewise too shy to discuss them or whatever. If the idea is useful, it is still not necessary for me to hold on to a claim I am not working on.

Post Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:28 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

revoked by request
Post Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:54 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
roerich
Developer
08 Feb 2010

Claiming for great justice.

Will continue Andres' work. Middle class Imperial or Breton resident. Com_rm, nothing fancy. Perhaps Andres could PM me his quest ideas and I'll see how I can incorporate them.
Post Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:22 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Andres Indoril
Senior Developer
13 Jan 2006

Andres Indoril wrote:
Something about the resident of this place secretly being in love with the resident of i3-724, who returns the feelings, but is likewise too shy to discuss them or whatever. If the idea is useful, it is still not necessary for me to hold on to a claim I am not working on.

Very, very miscy.

I was thinking of one of the results of the quest being that the hunter from i3-724 moving to the Deshaan and eventually becoming a slave hunter, since opportunity and pay and the stuff.

Post Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:49 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
roerich
Developer
08 Feb 2010

That sounds like we're really far into the future before that quest is doable. Razz

How would you plan/reflect/make ready for this quest in the interior?
Post Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:59 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Andres Indoril
Senior Developer
13 Jan 2006

Well, this interior does not really need much more than the resident being female, I guess. I just wanted to avoid someone making this the home of an orcish man of date rape habits.

Post Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:03 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
roerich
Developer
08 Feb 2010

If granted, I promise I will not make this the home of a date-raping Orc.
Post Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:13 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

On that note... granted? enjoy
Post Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:55 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
roerich
Developer
08 Feb 2010

Update. Almost finished.

Figured whoever lives here has a deceased legionnaire father after whom he/she inherited the place. Also something to do with marksmanship and hunting.
Post Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:40 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Stryker
Developer Emeritus
07 May 2008

That time again. Updates?

Interior Reviews: 168
Post Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:07 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
roerich
Developer
08 Feb 2010

I still want this, but I'm terribly busy with exams for at least another month. Sad So, no updates per se.
Post Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:39 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Stryker
Developer Emeritus
07 May 2008

One more week to put up a file, roerich. Any updates this time around?

Post Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:08 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
roerich
Developer
08 Feb 2010

I will update this tomorrow. I still need to find the file which is on an external hard drive due to reboot etc.
Post Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:33 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
roerich
Developer
08 Feb 2010

I've somehow managed to lose this file. Sad Worst part is, it was like 5-10 % close to being finished.. Revoke please.
Post Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:11 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

damn that sucks. revoked by request
Post Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:58 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Tyrion
Reviewer
31 May 2006

Since Roerich almost finished this I'd like to just give it the last bit of detailing. This will be a relatively small task which will be nice to east me back into stuff here :)
Post Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:13 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

Granting. Note that his most-finished file was lost; the uploaded file is less so.
Post Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:24 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Stryker
Developer Emeritus
07 May 2008

Hows this going, Tyrion?

Post Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:57 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Stryker
Developer Emeritus
07 May 2008

Revoked.
Post Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:44 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Tyrion
Reviewer
31 May 2006

That was embarrassing.

"How dare you question the colonnade!" - one of the Glorious Leaders

"Nemon + IKEA = creationism" - some guy

"The layout is awesome, the scale is awesome, the whole city is just awesome!" - Tyrion on Blacklight, circa 2007
Post Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:56 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Ragox
Developer
20 Jul 2013

Claiming.

I'd (ofc) use roerich's part as a base.
Post Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:15 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

Sorry for the wait! Granted
Post Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:49 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Ragox
Developer
20 Jul 2013

First version is up.

Still a bit more detailing left to do.
Post Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:10 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Ragox
Developer
20 Jul 2013

Done.
Post Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:23 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

Approving, use my file.

While copying items from other interiors is generally frowned upon, I noticed that you re-arranged them removing the largest concern in that regard. Please do be certain to remove ownership though in the future, and we would certainly prefer you try to find things in the item lists instead of taking them from elsewhere.
Post Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:34 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Ragox
Developer
20 Jul 2013

Heh, not sure if I can still change that habit (sometimes browsing through ints for items when I forgot their specific name), but I will now watch better out for the ownership then Smile
Post Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:50 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Rats
Lead Developer
03 Jul 2012

Repurposing. Feel free to claim, this is somewhat high priority.
Post Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:39 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Seneca37
Lead Developer
10 Feb 2014

I'll use the basic floor plan that both esp files use. Without much info to go on here. I will redo the interior based on an older Altmer who's into necromancy. Now a Necromancer, as defined in UESPwiki, is just a conjurer:

"These are mages who use their skills to summon deadly creatures to their aid."

but I think you want someone who works on the dead to reanimate them.

So, this guy thinks that if he could reanimate the recently deceased that these creatures would be stronger and better at guarding tombs. Bonewalkers and skeletons may be easy to reanimate/conjure but are poor fighters.

I'll remake the top alcove into a necromancer lab, and redecorate based on a rich/male/Altmer.
Post Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:17 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
gro-Dhal
Lead Developer
05 Nov 2006

I want to be as clear as I can about the role of a necromancer in Old Ebonheart.

-The job is about more than raising zombies (or whatever). It's about communicating with the dead for their knowledge, and summoning spirits to perform a variety of tasks which may not include fighting. Try not to think too much about Skyrim/Oblivion necromancers, who were purely there as enemies to battle against.

-Guarding tombs isn't really an issue because that's mostly a Dunmer thing (as are bonewalkers, bonelords and ancestor ghosts so don't include anything to do with them unless you can come up with a good reason).

With those things in mind, do you still want to claim? I'm happy to grant this if you are.

Post Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:55 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  

Goto page 1, 2  Next
The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group