Accurate map
Parent: 3-19-Ind
 Faction: House Indoril
 Files:
Name Size Last Modified
TR_i3-731-Ind_adamantum_1.esp 14.4 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
TR_i3-731-Ind_Thrignar Fraxix_1.esp 14.4 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
Description
Thirr River Valley 10,-30. #2 on this map http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/download.php?id=20357 Exterior is in M3A3.

Velothi style home.
Last Edited by Thrignar Fraxix
(Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:45 pm) Post
Send private message   Reply with quote      
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

Unlocking.
Post Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:51 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
adamantum
Developer
25 Jun 2007

I'd like to do a velothi interior, but I can't download the linked file. Privileges are messed up.
Post Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:51 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

the linked file is not what you are looking for. You need to go to exteriors, reviewing and grab M3A3.
Post Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:35 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
adamantum
Developer
25 Jun 2007

The linked file is not what I am... Damn jedi mind tricks Smile Anyway, I can't see the files uploaded in that topic either. Still that privilegue issue, I guess.
Post Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:43 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Andres Indoril
Senior Developer
13 Jan 2006

The claim itself would still not be much use if he was unable to see which house was in this claim. Razz

Thrigwig or Hapwap probably need to hear of your privilege issues.

"You guys are no fun, I'll start my own TR with dead children and toy guars!" -Why
Post Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:07 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

Surely he can see the map, if he can't even see the map in the description then that would be bad.
Post Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:58 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
arvisrend
Lead Developer
04 Oct 2010

Here's the image: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/83265276/TRV10-30.jpg

I assume the permission issue (which I can reproduce when I log out) is due to the image only (or originally) being attached to posts in internal forums.

And here's the m3a3 file: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/83265276/TR_Map_3_Detailing_A3.esp

Probably downloading is restricted because the thread is in Ext: Reviewing.
Post Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:17 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
adamantum
Developer
25 Jun 2007

Thank you, arvisrend. I guess only the exterior modders, or even reviewers can download files from that forum, I know I can't...

Is there anything special about this house, or should I mod at will?
Post Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:18 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

Nothing special. Have fun.
Post Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:26 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
adamantum
Developer
25 Jun 2007

Finished. Here's the background I had in mind - the tunnels beneath this house were supposed to become the main entrance into the mine, but the work was stopped when they caved in. Since the other entrance was just a few steps away, the mer of the area didn't try hard to clear the way, and ultimately abandoned the digging. One of them then moved in, and made it his/hers home. Or something along these lines.
Post Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:23 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

Approving. Added some rocks to prevent caspering and some eggs were bleeding through a basket. The mine needs to be sure to have a collapsed passage off in this general direction.
Post Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:50 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  

The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group