Author
Message This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Nemon
Developer Emeritus
18 Oct 2003

Baan Malur rocks claim for LiberumAvis
This claim will include new sewn-together models of existing rocks, so as to minimize the number of faces the game has to draw in face-heavy areas.

Post Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:33 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
LiberumAvis
Developer
28 Oct 2012

I hope I have understood the task correctly

-tasks-
n5-3-Red 50%, n5-5-Mis 10%
-status-
completely busy
Post Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:56 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Nemon
Developer Emeritus
18 Oct 2003

Here you go, LiberumAvis!
In the attached .esp you'll find the cell "TR_5-1_BaanMalurRocks". Inside is a copy of roughly all the rocks Scamp used to make the claw like formation surrounding the city. If it is possible to split these up into four pieces, and avoiding the hidden faces of the objects - it would be great.

As of now it's over 200 000 faces, waaay more than necessary. If you'd like to simplify the meshes as well, that is no problem. Larger faces would make it even more effective.

Clean TR_5-1_BaanMalurRocks.ESP
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Clean TR_5-1_BaanMalurRocks.ESP
 Filesize:  41.06 KB
 Downloaded:  95 Time(s)

Post Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:57 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
LiberumAvis
Developer
28 Oct 2012

Oh, great. Thank you. I'll work with it.

-tasks-
n5-3-Red 50%, n5-5-Mis 10%
-status-
completely busy
Post Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:08 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Yeti
Lead Developer
15 Feb 2009

Modder hasn't logged in since October, and hasn't updated this claim since a year before that. Revoking.
Post Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:28 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group