Dunmer Voice Acting

Place where the game's audio assets are produced.

Moderators: Gesshoku, Lead Developers

MorrowindShorts
Developer

Dunmer Voice Acting

Post by MorrowindShorts »

I know this video may take place in Skyrim but I based my voice on the Dunmer of Morrowind. I hope you like it :-) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DINJ5QcrNvM&feature=share&list=UUqe570Eo9CpJ7ufeI1XcJ7w
gro-Dhal
Lead Developer

Post by gro-Dhal »

Working link:

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DINJ5QcrNvM&feature=share&list=UUqe570Eo9CpJ7ufeI1XcJ7w[/url]

Your Dunmer voice is pretty good. Not exactly like the original voice actor, but like a Dunmer should sound nonetheless.
Test
100hugo
Developer

Post by 100hugo »

sounds great!
I once dug a pit and filled it with clouds... Or was it clowns? Come to think of it, it began to smell... Must have been clowns...
-Sheogorath
Why
Lead Developer

Post by Why »

Ooh, yes, I like this. Allow me to get back to you once I've finished writing this report thing.
MorrowindShorts
Developer

Why wrote:Ooh, yes, I like this. Allow me to get back to you once I've finished writing this report thing.
Sounds good glad you like it!
MorrowindShorts
Developer

100hugo wrote:sounds great!
Thanks!
Not
Lead Developer

Post by Not »

Hey Morrowindshorts, nice to see you. Your Dunmer impressions are really good. I agree with the general tone of this thread; it's definitely what a Dunmer would sound like. Really well done ^^

To go a lil' off topic here, your avatar is too big :( If you could just shrink it down a bit, that'd be great. Sorry for the trouble.

Also, please refrain from double posting. If you need to add something to your post, you can simply make an edit to your previous post, and no harm done.

Anyways, look forward to seeing more of your voice acting (hopefully) so best of luck to you ^^
Not another memory

...And so my bad karma gets worse